This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

4550 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey, Final 40! Congratulations on surviving the audition phase! However, I have a very important decision for you guys! Each tribe would get one extra member. Each tribe will get one of the following four wild card contestants--Joeker, Bradyman7, rapboy, and TigerTyrel2011--the four people that I felt had the most potential of the eliminated contestants. However, at the first Tribal Council, all four tribes would go to Tribal Council and each tribe would compete for individual immunity. How does that sound? Stick with what we have or give these four a second chance?
4550 days 14 hours ago
soiyer
ummmm nty keep us with 40
4550 days 14 hours ago
Cray
Stick with what we have
Just cause one person complains doesnt mean it needs to change
40 is enough
4550 days 14 hours ago
Bradyman7
I VOTE ADDD 4
4550 days 14 hours ago
Abeline
I say add the four :) nobody likes being eliminated before the game starts
4550 days 11 hours ago
Mittens
^^ :)
4550 days 6 hours ago
cassie_colvin
I think we should add the 4 ppl.
4550 days 6 hours ago
Ireks
the more the merrier haha, i'm fine with whatever you decide
4550 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
Add the Four
4550 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Okay! These four get a second chance! I will announce which tribe they go to shortly!
4550 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Here are the four tribes these wild cards will go to!

Joe - Pacuare
Michael - Guacimal
Dick - Sapoa
Brandon - Sixaola
4550 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Your first immunity challenge will be happening this evening! Good luck to the 44 of you!
4550 days 5 hours ago
Yerg
yay
4550 days 5 hours ago
taylor112399
:|
4550 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Remember! Because the four came back into the game, this will be an individual immunity challenge! Only one person from each tribe will win! Also, I will explain the rules about hidden immunity idols sometime this afternoon!
4550 days 4 hours ago
soccerbchris
welcome to our tribe michael

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!