This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3-Gitanos

Topic » Tribal Council 3-Gitanos

4045 days 21 hours ago
jakehou97
Come on in guys.
QUESTIONS:

*Sends a note in bottle to for Jacob_C and French at Exile* You two are at exile and safe, but you cannot vote. Thoughts on this?
Snowgirl57- You decided to split Trey's money at the auction. Did you do this to help your popularity?
WitZ- You did not show for the auction, how are you feeling tonight?
Treyhurt-You bought a posion necklace and cannot compete at the next 2 challenges. Did you buy this because you feel safe?
Gaiaphage-Thoughts on first merge vote?
pyscho-You bought a golden ticket today. Did you do this because you feel your days are numbered and you want a guarenteed 2nd chance?
JC- You did not open Survivor Pandora Box. Why was this?
Bzillabikini and Blandin12- How safe do you feel after not showing at the auction?

Send your votes to me. VOTES ARE DUE AT 4:30 PM EST. No vote=self vote
4045 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage-Thoughts on first merge vote?

It's gonna be a wild vote. I have an idol so if I wish I use it, I'm safe.

All I know us tonight will set the path for the rest of the game
4045 days 20 hours ago
treyhurt13
Well if u recall i didnt but it ut was given 2 me. and no i dnt feel.safe b/c of after 2night it will ne 5-4.
4045 days 19 hours ago
psychobooooorj
pyscho-You bought a golden ticket today. Did you do this because you feel your days are numbered and you want a guarenteed 2nd chance?

Hmmm. Definitely not, I just want to play another game if ever I don't win this. And it was a covered item,though. So it was a blatant surprise on my part.
4045 days 19 hours ago
psychobooooorj
And I was quite embarrassed on spending $440 on a mystery item that turned out to be a special bark in Exile Island. LOL. =)
4045 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Really disappointed. I would hav If I could but at school in real life :(
4045 days 5 hours ago
jcviloria017
JC- You did not open Survivor Pandora Box. Why was this?

I can feel that I have a tight alliance and it's enough for me not to assume anything more because PB might affect me or my closest allies so I am fine with not opening it.
4045 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
*Brings in urn*
Once the vote is read the decison is final, the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediatly.
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
There will be no oppurtunity to play idols tonight. You will very soon find out.

I was shocked at this vote
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
OK.....First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Blandin12 has voted for himself and announced to me:

From blandin12
Survivor
Apr 5, 2013 14:39:54
to jakehou97
I have decide to leave :(
I hate quitters as well but I think it is the best thing to do
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
All I can say is WOW. Blandin has decided to quit the game
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
Blandin you need to give me your torch.

*smuffs his torch and tosses it behind me into the woods*

I'm sorry but, people try too damn hard to get in this game, and if someone wants to quit, so be it
4045 days 3 hours ago
jcviloria017
Aw shit :/
4045 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
He never informed me of this, he is out. Plus, he already made his final decison
4044 days 22 hours ago
treyhurt13
oh my god yes!

open group

Jake's Survivor: Panama- Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!