This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3933 days 4 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
It was a real slap in the face when you should of got a self vote after not voting for two days
3933 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Not here to argue with you maddy.

I'm laughing at how Prado thinks I played a terrible game when I outlasted him.
3933 days 4 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Acting rude to the jury isn't going to get you there votes, you had the most luck of of any of the final 3 so shut up before you annoy more people and lose more votes.
3933 days 3 hours ago
Cabutts23
I know I'm not on the Jury but congrats you guys for making it to the end!
3933 days 2 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
First of all, I would like to congratulate all of you for making this far but, none of you deserve it. None of you do except one person. And that is Bryce.

First of all, Wangi. I have no questions for you.You don't deserve it. You did nothing. You did nothing to get yourself further in this game or get the Fans further in this game. All you did was stay inactive half of the game. I would really like to tell the Jury that don't judge this people on how bitter they were. Judge them on what moves they made. All you did Wangi was sheep you way to the finals. This is why you don't deserve the million.

Alex, You Are No Different Than Wangi. There is no reason for me to twist my words. Name at least 2 bold/strategic moves you made in this game. You were inactive in challenges and that is the biggest turn-off for me.

Bryce, You played your game and you stood up to it. You have my vote and I hope you have 4 more to get you this tittle.

Good luck to you all.
3933 days 2 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Question to everyone - How was my strategy worse compare to yours.
3933 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Alex :"You played a quiet game what is the most loud thing you did in this game?
Bryce: i dont need a question from you becuase you're almost have my vote but ill ask one anyways"what is your favorite Romantic comedy?"
Ryan:no
3933 days ago
Bryce333
bryce: besides being an active player and strong competitor. wat others moves did u make that further you in the game? you didnt necessarily make a lot of relationship with the jury

To answer Sprado's questions, I took advantage of cracks in the Favorite's alliance. And I knew when to take advantage of them. I hated voting for Jette at the final 12, but I knew he wasn't that invested in the game. And by waiting a round, I was in a perfect position to blindside Michael. I believe some people wanted to vote out Mike during Maddy's boot round, but I squashed any paranoia to keep the Fans together and eliminate one of the most active Favorite competitors. So my big moves all involved keeping a voting block in the game for as long as I could.

As for failing to make relationships with some of the jurors, I felt like that was a result of the "Us vs Them" mentality of the season. When the divide was so visible between Fans vs Favorites, it became awkward to even think of making small-talk. For example, me and you were on opposite sides this entire game. I never knew even what to SAY to you without sounding slimy and schemy. But like I said in Maddy's question, if I could do it over again, I would risk sounding fake in order to initiate a conversation. Who knows what kind of relationships I missed out on?
3933 days ago
Bryce333
bigsurvivorfan13
Question to everyone - How was my strategy worse compare to yours.

I didn't get to know you very well Max, because along with Prado and Maddy, we never really talked much. (Again, due large in part because we were always on different sides of the game). As far as I know you had a pretty solid alliance within the Favorites, and got eliminated because of a mistaken self-vote. The only real flaw that I can perceive in your gameplay is that you didn't talk much which the other side. (As far as I know). Even though I was a fan, I talked strategy with Corey, Josh, and Sally. To the best of my knowledge, none of the fans got to know you that well, which is why you were a target before Prado/Corey.
3933 days ago
Bryce333
Bryce: i dont need a question from you becuase you're almost have my vote but ill ask one anyways"what is your favorite Romantic comedy?"

Pitch Perfect. :) I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT CONSIDERED A ROMANTIC COMEDY, IT'S FUNNY AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BECCA AND JESSE IS ADORABLE. <3
3932 days 23 hours ago
alex321
Maddy. I believe that you played a strong game, the reason you ended up getting screwed over was because of the other favorites getting hungry for big moves and causing all of your demise. I believe that if the favorites had all stuck together, you and Corey probably would of ended up in the finals.
3932 days 23 hours ago
alex321
To Corey's question
The motto of survivor is Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.
I personally believe that I exemplified all three of them.

I was able to Outwit the competition, by making myself appear weak. I voted out pretty much everyone that left, and never found myself on the minority. I never had to lie to anyone, and still votes went the way I wanted them to pretty much every week. I never had to worry about using a Hidden immunity idol to save myself.

I was able to outplay the competition, by winning challenges. I actually won what I believe was the most important immunity challenge in the game, the final four immunity challenge. I also won another one earlier in the merged tribes. I Actually won the most challenges out of all three of us. I missed a few challenges but for the schedule conflicts that I faced, I was able to pull out the most wins out of my fellow finalists.

I was able to outlast the competition, by doing just that. I was able to stick with a minority group and get myself to the end without breaking integrity once again. Not one time were people worried about my gameplay, which I find funny because they were worried about taking out what they believed to be threats, when in reality I believe that I was a threat. I won challenges, secured my own safety, and got myself to the end.
3932 days 23 hours ago
alex321
To prados question:
I was quiet, but once again it was so I was able to observe without being considered a threat. I believe that being what's considered a "floater" is a perfectly acceptable way to win this game, since it took me all the way to finals. I believe that two things make me stand out as a better game player than bryce. The first being my lack of worry. I never once had to worry about a Hidden immunity idol, or kissing ass, just to save myself. I also believe that I took an integral part in the voting process for every single vote after the merge, and convinced Ryan that voting Corey out over bryce would be smart, because he genuinly wanted to take out Bryce and allow Corey, who would of 100% won, to go to the end game. I was able to convince people to do certain things that otherwise would of effected the game negatively for myself and my alliance.
3932 days 22 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*walks up in front of the final three*

Heyyyyyyy guys, so be read and your speeches, and I'm starting to form a decision, and I just have a couple of questions:

Bryce: Who would you blame for the downfall of the favorites?

Ryan: Would you have ever turned on Bryce or Alex?

Alex: What was the biggest challenge you faced, and how did you overcome it?

Now, if you'd gladly answer the questions, I'm going to berate Maddy for the remainder of u speech:

Maddy: You are an awful person, you're a hypocrite, I'd like to say you're a bitch, but you're really just an asshole. You say that I ruined the favorites chances by voting off Michael, even though we still would have had majority, but it was you who then turned on me, who then got turned on yourself, and then it all turned to shit. Right now id like to say, that You are the reason the fans beat us this season, but you're not, then fans beat us because they were better than us. Why don't you think about that for a while you vindictive little minx.

*walks to sit down*
3932 days 22 hours ago
Bryce333
The downfall of the favorites was caused by multiple factors, but I think the reason for the downfall was more of a "What" rather than a "Who". And that What was overplaying once merge hit. Like you said Josh, even after you targeted Michael, the favorites would still have majority. But then Corey/Maddy targeted you, and that allowed four fans into the final 9. Sally voted with us that round, and we managed to secure majority. It would have been smarter to wait just ONE MORE ROUND before turning on each other, because then the fans would have only had three votes. And that one more round could have happened during the Michael vote, and it could have happened at your vote. Because the Favorites all began to target each other early on, they let a four person bloc get far into the game and eventually secure themselves a majority. And I think that was the fault of all the Favorites who decided the targets and the favorites who went along with the votes.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!