This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
Now, I want to talk about what each player did well and poorly
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
Bryce- I think you played a really good game. You stayed out of the way until you needed to step up, which is very good strategy. Not alone that, but you were very open to me about everything, even voting me out, which I hold in very high regard. If you saw last season, you'd know I hate people who sugarcoat their actions and apologize for their gameplay, so seeing you be open about your voting and gameplay is very admirable. I have one concern though. You were the fan that was pulling the trigger, but didn't I get rid of Jette? Didn't joshie get rid of penner? Didn't mickle get rid of maddy? So I'm just concerned as to how you pulled the trigger (other than me of course).
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
and guys, wait until after my question to respond.
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
Alex- I was tight with you from the Riga 4, so I recognize your game better than most people. You didn't ruffle feathers and made sure you safe, either with challenges or with your gameplay. Although I can see this as a legit strategy, it may be tough to convince 4 other people you played a better game than bryce or ryan, so hopefully you can convince the jury that you did play the best game.
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
Ryan- In a sense, you decided which way the vote went. You were always switching sides and deciding who went home. The only problem I could see is that by flip flopping every vote, you piss a lot of people off, and it will be very hard for you to win tonight.
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
With all of that being said, even if I don't vote for guys tonight, I will respect all of you as people and as friends in the future. Now, my vote is my completely undecided, and you guys can earn it by answering my question.
3933 days 18 hours ago
NJDevil19
The motto of survivor is outwit, outlast, outplay. I want each of you to describe to me how you played that motto to the best of your ability. If you go off topic or address my previous statements, you will automatically lose my vote.
3933 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
I outwitted the competition by making sure that the four fan votes would always go in a direction most beneficial to myself. If I was approached with a plan, I made sure that it would have the votes needed to go off without a hitch. By doing this, I managed to keep a tight voting bloc in the game to protect myself and get rid of those who I believe would target me.  I knew when to make moves and when to not make moves, and these combinations allowed me to stay a step ahead of the competition. I almost ALWAYS knew where the votes were going and how to best make them work to my advantage, (The exception being the idol play that took out Josh, as well as Mike's elimination, which I was unable to be there for.)

I outplayed the competition by being one of the most active competitors. I wasn't always able to be there for challenges, though I did end up winning one of the most crucial immunities at the Final Five. But I feel like outplaying is more than just challenges. It's how involved you are strategically in the game. i had a steady and constant flow of information, and I was CONSTANTLY re-evaluating and changing my self-perception in regards to my gameplay. A day didn't go by without me at least thinking about this game, and that was the kind of dedication which gave me the drive to constantly be talking strategy, to constantly be thinking of finals plans, and to consider EVERY SINGLE possibility that could happen in this game. Being that dedicated and active is what allowed me to outplay the competition by flipping the votes I had in whichever way benefitted myself.

I outlasted the competition in every sense of the word. Not only did I make it to the final day, but I PERSEVERED through improbable odds. Going into the merge down in numbers, we shouldn't have had a chance. But by a healthy mixture of luck, (Yes, survivor requires luck. Any person who tells you otherwise is an idiot. If Josh hadn't wanted to flip so early, we'd be done for), and skill, three fans ended up making finals. And I had the most deliberate hand in that happening. I was the one who talked the most strategy with people outside the core fan alliance, and I was the one who got a strong voting block to the final seven. (It would have been the final four had I been able to be there for the Mike boot round). Again, I don't take absolute and total credit, every fan's vote mattered. But without me, we wouldn't have stuck together or worked nearly as well.

(Okay, I'm going to bed. I'll let Ryan/Alex answer Maddy's and Corey's questions before I answer anymore, just so there isn't a backlog.)
3933 days 17 hours ago
NJDevil19
very good answer bryce
3933 days 14 hours ago
sprado91
I just want to say congratulation to the final 3.

but my vote is down to bryce and alex

wangifold: sorry but u played a terrible game in my opinion(you flipped flop, never seem like u had a true alliance) and that shot at me at last tribal was it. so my vote is gonna be for you. keep your mouth shut next time.

bryce: besides being an active player and strong competitor. wat others moves did u make that further you in the game? you didnt necessarily make a lot of relationship with the jury

alex: you were quiet this whole game dont think i even notice you until final 7 or so. most ppl would call you a floater in this game....wat stands out from you that made you play a better game than bryce?
3933 days 12 hours ago
JETTEJ
Congrats you 3 on getting here!

Anyways, I already know who Im voting for. M

BRYCE. I GAVE him one of the two idols I found and he stayed loyal to me. He apologized about not saving me but I was ok with it because my head wasn't in it anymore.

So, Bryce, thanks and congrats.

^_^
3933 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Wang, congrats you seem so passionate but the I'm not basing my vote because how passionate you are, I want to know what is the biggest move YOU instigated your self were you got the votes to get someone out?

Im not going to lie to you Maddy, i didnt really have a big move in this game. Maybe attempting to vote out Corey, but that came down to luck. Really, what I'm think my "biggest move" in the game was playing both sides. While it pissed a lot of people off, it got me here, didn't it?
3933 days 12 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
Thanks for the insight :)
3933 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
The motto of survivor is outwit, outlast, outplay. I want each of you to describe to me how you played that motto to the best of your ability.

Outwit. Sorry if this offends anyone, but as Bryce and Alex are trashing my "playing sides" I can honestly say they probably had no idea it was going on. Think about it. They always had favorites willing to vote me off, if they really had seen what was going on, they could've easily had me voted out. I outwitted them because I played both sides to get here, and they were either too stupid or too afraid to make a move to get me out.

Outlast. Obviously, as I'm up here tonight, I have outlasted you all in the sense that I made the final three. But I also outlasted being narrowly voted out once with Maddy, the other with Corey. I feel like Alex NEVER had to deal with a target on his back, and Bryce was always "the next best guy to go". I had to outlast with a major target on my back, a challenge the other two didn't have to endure.

Outplay. It simply comes down to how, even when I was playing both sides, I got people to trust me. People liked me because I wanted them to like me. Yes, towards the end I wanted to be a villain, but not the brute nasty villain of survivors past. The villain who will tuck you into bed and then slit your throat. The whole point is, no one ever caught on. I played the game harder than the two sitting next to me. That might not be for my benefit, because it pissed some people off, but I did.
3933 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
This is directed at the people who won't even read my speech:

Go ahead. Don't vote for me as a winner. But please don't insult me by not even bothering to hear what I have to say. You got voted out. I didn't. That's all there is to it. Now the power is in your hands and you don't even want to consider me at all? A real slap in the face.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!