This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

finale: finale, endgame, finito, grand final.... well ya get the point

Topic » finale: finale, endgame,..

4870 days 16 hours ago
sirbeastly
*hinds under pig*
4870 days 16 hours ago
sirbeastly
this pig is amazing
4870 days 16 hours ago
sirbeastly
this pig is amazing
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*bomb make a u-turn down towards the pig*
*laughs evilly*
keith: world domination...
heather: will be...
me, jamie, and nicki: ours
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*bomb hits pig, killing it and beast instantly*
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
haha.. to bad with pig is bomb proof hell it is tsunami proof thats whats so special it got mutanted the chip got eaten out, and it started growing like a mutant
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
the pig loses out side skin but isnt punctured to hard your uncle built this but it was a failure it took over his own ability started growing faster then he had expected.
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
haha... is right, this is an atom bomb and you're disintegrated, just like the pig
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
he had to let it go.. but what would it do to this island.
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
wouldnt you get disintegrated.
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
not if  you're in an atomic bomb proof shelter, which we are
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
like the one from the simpsons... lmfao
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
anyways it only eats away at the pigs outside skin, runs into forest

see heres what you dont under stand when aero left while the monkey were taking him with me, i didnt fall asleep i keep on goign they showed me the way out. like i said before your uncle got here there was a plane crash in that plane crash the island start killin the people here the animals attacking them, one man survived though he hid in the swamp, under a rock he has been living there or the last 5 years, the island and it animals cant hurt him from under there

on the monkey, yes your uncle did program chips in there head but he forgot onething they have a magor weakness to alchol if they get it they wont listen to what there programing will say they will go up against what the chip tells them and thats what i gave them wine.
4870 days 15 hours ago
sirbeastly
*dives into water, finds rock* lifts it up goes in*

now heres the last part which you will love the man has been wanting to get out but the problem is he needs another person to help him, the monkeys were never strong enough.. but the pig is.
4870 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
so many things wrong there. it's corn or apple alcohol, so it has to be whiskey or vodka. he was the only survivor, and there are only two ways out, the way we came in, which is the way you're going, which will eventually get you killed, and the way we will be going, which will mean we all survive, after all, how do you think all these weapons got on the island?

open group

Flight 29 down (starting)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!