This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

finale: finale, endgame, finito, grand final.... well ya get the point

Topic » finale: finale, endgame,..

4857 days 5 hours ago
aerothunder
as the attle heats up between the survivors and the person who set this up in the fucking place nickel and kieth. as nickel tries to blow us all up hes hit his own clone and is failing to kill the suvivors. will aeros mischievous plan work? will someone kill that goddamn psycho? and will find his pie? will the group escape? all these questions will be finally answered hopefully
4857 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*smiles evilly*
me: do you wanna kill everyone
keith: sure, but how
me: that one huge bomb
4857 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
keith: sure, but let's bring heather, nicki, and jamie to the bomb shelter
me: let's go down there now
4857 days 5 hours ago
sirbeastly
*runs into ocean with gas mask on and 10 monkeys protecting him*
4857 days 5 hours ago
sirbeastly
*runs into ocean with gas mask on and 10 monkeys protecting him*
4857 days 5 hours ago
sirbeastly
*also 2 other monkeys are carrying a canoe*
4857 days 4 hours ago
sirbeastly
"no i cant do this"
*runs out fowater into forest*
4857 days 4 hours ago
aerothunder
*hears tgheir plan on radio found in tank* oh fuckers wait gras tank and aims at citadel
fire shots at five areas setting the place ablaze and minutely hitting the bomb shelter to allow just enough space for the explosion to fuck them all up
4857 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*the five true survivors run to the bomb shelter*
4857 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*no one's hurt, because the bomb shelter's made of pure metal that does not do any damage at such low heat*
4857 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*hits big black button in bomb shelter*
let's hope they don't mind dying
4857 days 4 hours ago
aerothunder
east quit it with the monkeys we need a raft now we need to ethan and josh on it s we can escape well need enough food to escape with and big enough raft for all 3 of us ut we need to get ouit of here there about to blo us and themselves to smitherines
4857 days 4 hours ago
sirbeastly
*pulls out a wiced fat pick that has a big chuck cut out if it, wound looks like it has just healed*

haha on the first day when i ran into the forest to look for bacon i found this pig next to a swamp, i cut a big chunk out of it have bacon
for the rest of that night i sleeped next to that piug thinking it was dead, but when i woke up it had drank all the win i had, had at that point i knew he was some kind of mutant.
4857 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*yells out via radio*
too late, we're safe and you're not... good luck in hell bitches
*bomb goes up in air*
4857 days 4 hours ago
sirbeastly
hind under pig
4857 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*pulls josh back into bomb shelter, who apparently was already in there sleeping this whole time*

open group

Flight 29 down (starting)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!