This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

COACHES APPLICATIONS

Topic » COACHES APPLICATIONS

2980 days ago
Kaseyhope101
*Due to so many people showing interest in coaching for the voice, I am posting applications SUPER EARLY to give more time to think, of course since I believe both of the top 2 also have shown interest in coaching, I will have this up for like 3-5 days. Everyone will be considered, don't worry.*

NOTE : The three coaches already hired are 100% coaching. I'm finding the final member of the coaching team!

Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach -
Style of music -
Why should you be a coach? -
Past experience? -
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) -
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) -
Judge this performance : -
Activity 1/10 -
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? -
Thank you!
2980 days ago
Kaseyhope101
ALSO :
If you're not accepted as a coach, will you audition for the show? -
2980 days ago
spinfur
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Ed Sheeran
Style of music - all around type of music
Why should you be a coach? - Ive been a coach before in numerous group games and i was successful at it. I know how to get my team far and get them ahead. i want to help artists learn who they are as a artist and help them get as far as they will allow me to
Past experience? - Your voice, Stardom as a judge one season, other voices and guest judge on your american idol
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - Willing to push my people to succeed and win. I will help them the best i can and give them advice for the future. As i like to say there's always room to improve
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - Something i know i can work with be it any genre
Judge this performance : - Not a great song choice compared to songs i know you can do. There was really no wow moment for me i quickly got bored and there was nothing to grasp my attention. I think you spend too much time on your dance than perfecting this song. Im just not a fan sorry and Drake just ruined it when he came in. Maybe you should make a more powerful balled without a duet.
Activity 1/10 - 9
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - mhm i promise
2980 days ago
rileythepegasus101
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Lauren Mayberry of CHVRCHES
Style of music - Electronica, Dance
Why should you be a coach? - Because I want to find a new sensation that nobody saw coming.
Past experience? - Well I gotta start somewhere ;)
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - Honest but constructive
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - Someone who gives me something unexpected, a rarity in each genre that you almost never see in music nowadays.

PERFORMANCE JUDGING

Well, it wasn't astounding.
The beginning was VERY great, but you were a bit outshadowed by the other person.
When you got to the main song it seemed very sluggish vocally speaking. You do have a great live voice, however, and the dance moves were a nice touch.
I feel like you needed some more rehearsal. You looked like you didn't know the lyrics and your backing track said almost half of the song!

2.5 stars. STEP. IT. UP.

Activity - 7
Will you judge every performance? I'll try my best!
Will you audition if not chosen? Probably, why not?
2979 days 23 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Ariana Grande
Style of music - Pop with a bit of Musical Theater
Why should you be a coach? - I have judged on 2 seasons of Stardom. I will not play favs and will pick the best team no matter if I like them as a person or not
Past experience? - Judge on Stardom and on a couple of old groups (Laurens?)
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - I will be honest. I will judge fairly but not go over the top feelings and point them in the right direction. I
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) -  Talent, If I think they can win and that little extra something
Judge this performance :  It wasn't that good honestly. I wouldn't turn. You COULD be a good singer but maybe get some Voice and Dance Lessons?
2979 days 23 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Yes
Yes
2979 days 22 hours ago
boozes
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach -  mariah carey
Style of music - pop/r&b
Why should you be a coach? - because I'm very critical and honest and I always want people improve on their singing ability and I'm always looking for dynamic performers
Past experience? - I was the judge on stardom and I was very honest on that show
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - I want to make sure everyone are very dynamic and unique in their own style and I will always push them to be the best they can be so plz pick me I would be honored
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - I want powerful vocalists and also I want someone who's very unique and are commanding the stage very well that's what will you me turn
Judge this performance : I thought it wasnt the best and I wouldn't turn for you because vocal wise it was all over the place and I just want someone who is consistent with their vocals

I hope you pick me because I won't let your guys down
2979 days 22 hours ago
boozes
Yes
Yes
2979 days 21 hours ago
rollingderp
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Bjork
Style of music - Indie/Avant-Garde Pop
Why should you be a coach? - Irl, I have an ear for music and can sense a wrong note from a mile away. I could be a better choir teacher than my own.
Past experience? - None whatsoever.
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - Harsh, but fair.
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - What will make me turn? Whether or not I believe you have potential. Whether or not I think you can do well.
Judge this performance:
At the thirty-second mark, I was already unsure about this. Nothing special, honestly. The song choice was ABYSMAL. In this performance, you sounded like a Jamaican that has been drugged... It just wasn't cute. I know you can do better. And Drake? No. Just no.
Activity 1/10 - 9 or 10
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - More than likely.
If you're not accepted as a coach, will you audition for the show? - Of course.
2979 days 20 hours ago
Praknasty
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Rivers Cuomo (Lead Singer of Weezer)
Style of music - Rock (Alternative and Indie primarily)
Why should you be a coach? - No one really has been Rivers before, plus I've competed in numerous singing groups on here and I know what works and what doesn't. I'm going to be able to deliver opinions and support them with facts and make them count.
Past experience? - I was in American Idol for you guys, I've also competed in Stardom multiple times hosted by Carly Jay.
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) -  My style would be to give them honesty and tell them what works and what doesn't. I would then try to tell them how to step it up and make it awesome. I'm there to give them advice, but to also be their friend.
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - I'm looking primarily for talent, and anything that most people might overlook like showmanship and style. If there's something unique you can bet I'm going to be slamming my button for it.
Judge this performance :  - I know that you're a good performer, but this was subpar at best. The moves were nice, but you were overshadowed by Drake's presence and it took attention away from you. Don't be afraid to step out and take command of the stage, because it's all about you up there. I would likely have turned for this because I know you can do better and I'd be willing to take a chance not many others would.
Activity 1/10 - 8
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - Absolutely.
If you're not accepted as a coach, will you audition for the show? - Of course I will, I love competing but I'd like to have a shot at coaching.

Thanks for considering me for the position!
#TheNastyOne
2979 days 18 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Also Drake is starting to look like DJ Khaled.
2979 days 14 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Haley Reinhart
Style of music - Blues, Pop, Rock
Why should you be a coach? - I pay attention to every detail in a song. I always make sure that I listen through the whole performance, looking for that 'oomph' factor. I'm not afraid to tell you if you suck and I'm not going to be fake. I'm not going to play favorites and I know what hard work/passion sounds like in a song. My celebrity has gone through a competition like this before and gets what the contestants are going through. Heck, myself with your AI gives me experience of what they'll go through and I can use that to my advantage because I have learned, and now, know how to grow artists from cocoon to butterfly.
Past experience? -  No, but as you three know, I'm from your other group (AI), and I made f2 so I think I know how to choose music and how to guide people in my style, and also in other styles.
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - I'm going to let each of my team members come to me with their wants, and I'll give what they want a fair chance but I'll be able to tweak their performances without changing it too much. I'm going to be a coach, which means I'm going to be strict because I want the best out of them, but it's because I know what each and every artist is capable of. That doesn't mean I won't be kind-hearted to my artists either, though!
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - To choose my team, I need a standout moment, whether it be a simple falsetto or a belt of a note. I need that 'oomph' factor! I love uniqueness and I also love artists that are unexpected to go with me (i.e. country). I want a variety on my team. 1 or 2 from each genre to really separate my team from the rest.
Judge this performance :  - Okay, first off, the stage presence was shown and stage presence is huge once the audience gets a vote! Now, onto vocals, your voice seemed comfortable up there, which is a good start because it shows confidence in yourself on the stage. The beginning was very unique and enhancing. I appreciated it very much...then 'Work' started. In the beginning of the chorus, the first time, you seemed somewhat off key, but slowly got back on track. When the first verse started, that uniqueness I heard in the beginning came back and I appreciated that. Then, the chorus hit again and there was minimal singing. Instead, you danced. The rap, I wasn't a fan of. It just sounded misplaced and it didn't flow well. Overall, it had shining moments of raw talent and uniqueness, but it was overshadowed by dancing and off-key notes! I sense a great artist, but just the wrong song to express her vocal abilities. I feel like the singer could be great, if given another song. I might have taken a chance on this artist just solely based off that spell-enchanting start!
Activity 1/10 - 9.5
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - Yes!!!
2979 days 2 hours ago
imprincearthur
*Due to so many people showing interest in coaching for the voice, I am posting applications SUPER EARLY to give more time to think, of course since I believe both of the top 2 also have shown interest in coaching, I will have this up for like 3-5 days. Everyone will be considered, don't worry.*

NOTE : The three coaches already hired are 100% coaching. I'm finding the final member of the coaching team!

Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Celine Dion
Style of music - Pop
Why should you be a coach? - I am a powerhouse vocalist, and i am one of the top female selling artists of all time with over 200 Million Sales worldwide.
Past experience? - I was a Judge/Mentor/Coach on The Hit Tengaged music group Stardom! I judged almost 10 Seasons
Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - I will let my voices come to me whenever they need help. Picking a song, Singing style, ETC.
How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - That is a good question, I am looking for the perfect vocalist.
Judge this performance :  - Rihanna, You are a force to be reckoned with. However, this time the vocals were shaky, There was more dancing than singing. Score-7/10
Activity 1/10 - 9/10
Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - yes!
YES! I Will Audition.
Thank you!
2978 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Celebrity you will be using if you get casted to be a coach - Allie X

Style of music - Indie Pop
Why should you be a coach? - Because I am iconic, I am fair to everyone, and I sucked the producers? DUH!

Past experience? - I host my own drag race, so I critique all of the time, so I do have experience and I was a guest judge on American Idol.

Coaching style (describe your style of coaching) - I will take any kind of genre from rap to pop to rock to fuck, even screamo if it is good enough. I am fair and if I feel like someone is better than the other, then I will eliminate them, even if it is someone I hate or someone I am friends with.

How will you decide your team? (What will make you turn?) - I am looking for someone with great pitch, someone who can touch my heart, and someone who can hit both the high notes and the low notes all in one.

Judge this performance :  This performance...you have the look down. Your vocals were VERY shaky though and honestly, don't mean to be harsh, but this performance would be better if you lip-synced :x Sorry not sorry. You either would have to work on the shakiness or practice more.

Activity 1/10 - 9.5

Will you judge every performance within 24 hours? - Yes!

open group

THE VOICE - TOP 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!