This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Questions and Comments (No Spamming)

Topic » Questions and Comments (No..

4846 days 1 hour ago
Bishop
Post any questions or comments you have related to the group game here.  If you put a link to your poll in this section you WILL die in your current round (I Promise!)
4844 days 4 hours ago
Spookie
well Im not a VIP yet.... infact Im like 20 karma away from the VIP :D which I think will be done by 5 feb :p so I will apply then.... hoping everyone should follow the rules :)
4844 days 4 hours ago
Bishop
As long as you make VIP by then there should be no issue.  If not... you can always bet.
4844 days 2 hours ago
Brian2937462
why do we have to be vips? -.-
4844 days 2 hours ago
Bishop
Brian, it's because it's a Celebrity Death Match.  But you are able to vote and bet.  If you bet and win... you can be featured on my show which will guarantee you a slot in the next game.
4834 days 19 hours ago
Bishop
Do not spam this.  I will delete it 1 time.  After that you are removed from the group.
4833 days 4 hours ago
Spookie
do you think VIP's need 70 T's that much?
4833 days 4 hours ago
Bishop
You make an excellent point.... hmmm perhaps next time it will be a design then.
4819 days 23 hours ago
talldude_1031
when is going to start
4819 days 22 hours ago
Dolfan1010
it starts if bishop comes back
4819 days 9 hours ago
MichaelFisher
Bishop isn't coming back

open group

Celebrity Death Match

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!