This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP3 - Designer Drug

Topic » EP3 - Designer Drug

3377 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would walk into the diner sitting-
3377 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Wakes up and grabs his watch from the night stand looking at my watch*
3377 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
*walks into dunkin donuts, orders a tea and sits at a table*
^another dropped job, this is ridiculous...^
3377 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
~Rips open the letter and reads it quietly to himself.~
      "The detective can do his own paperwork, keep your hands in city affairs."
~Sets the letter down and takes a few deep breaths, trying to stay calm.~
      ^Relax... Relax... Breath.^
3377 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
~Stands up and walks to the bathroom, bursting into the nearest stall and leaning over the toilet.~
     ^I'm going to throw up.^
3377 days 12 hours ago
DanieleD
*Tyler hands me his forms*
Tyler: So I realize that I'm request to build a commercial building in the residential zone, but I was hoping that you could make an exception..
*quietly look over the forms and then glance up to him making eye contact, and there is a bit of an awkward pause*
Tyler: ...Is that a no..?
M: You have yet to give me your reasoning for why I should make an exception.  If I just make one for you, then I would have to do that for everyone.  I skimmed the forms so I may have missed it, but you haven't said why you want to build on that lot? Why not somewhere else?
Tyler: I just feel like it would be more suc-
M: Everyone with a commercial building thinks it would be more successful in a residential zone.  If that is your only reasoning behind it, thank you have a nice day.  I will be in touch with you within the week.
*I smile at him and he awkwardly sits there unsure what to say, but finally breaks the silence*
T: Um..thank you *He stands* my contact information is on the forms. *he exits the office*
3377 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Showers and gets dressed and then walks outside taking in the air*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmlzgs3SCo1qj210d.gif
3377 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would sit in the diner beginning to catch up on backed up house leases -
3377 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
~Takes a few seconds and relaxes, leaning against the wall of the stall.~
     ^Those can't be real people teeth... No way, no way.^
3377 days 12 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Gets back to his apartment complex and starts up the stairs*
3377 days 12 hours ago
Addrian
*sits at his desk checking Income statements *
3377 days 12 hours ago
DanieleD
*scans through the documents that Tyler turned in*
^Colby can file these later^
3377 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would finish walking over to shawns office-

What's up Shawn...?
3377 days 12 hours ago
CoalB
~Splashes some water on his face and smooths his hair down, leaving the bathroom.~
     I need to call the police, no... Gabriel, ugh no he got me into whatever this is... No he didn't I did by trying to be "helpful".
3377 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*checks my schedule and makes a call*

Hey this is Jordan I need usual that's what they want I'll get you the address soon ok bye

*Hangs up and smiles*

open group

On These Streets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!