This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP3 - Designer Drug

Topic » EP3 - Designer Drug

3359 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
~~~SETTING THE SCENE~~~
January 21st, 2015
35-44 degrees outside
Partly cloudy
Moderate Rain
Very windy

http://www.rabne.tk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Tumblr_Backgrounds_03.jpg
http://stylecrush.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/street-style-NYC-9.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb7uthSIih1qb58jvo1_500.jpg

It is now 2 weeks later. Please make sure to re-read the roles so you are aware of who your character knows and what they do. Regarding storylines, I mailed everyone I was able to last episode. I would re-read the roles and those mails if you are having trouble with your storyline. If that does not help please send me a mail. I will be adding three new people this episode. I am beyond hung-over so their roles are not up yet. Please refer to their applications for character info.

The main event for this episode is the NYC Indoor "Street Fair" which will happen tomorrow. More on the event will be posted today, all characters are invited.

~~~EPISODE 2 SUMMARY~~~

The cast went through their daily motions last episode. Many of the cast members showed how important their work is to them, mainly Gabriel and Daniele. Although Gabriel has worked on his anger issues, his job still gets in the way of him and Juliett's relationship. Juliett on the other hand is preparing to jump to a new job, and possibly a new deeper friendship with Jonathan. Shawn has relaxed from running his father's company in order to take Elizabeth out on the town a few times... both Jonathan and Shawn know of the paper companies dilemma but nobody has really  done anything about it. Some relationships have begun to blossom while others fade out. Mason has tried to give TJ the confidence boost that he needs with his current luck in the model work, but to Mason the kindness isn't being returned. His brother Brandon is having much better luck on the love front however. Not everyone in NY has been pricked by the love bug, Ryan is more concerned about his students than a relationship, and it shows when one of his kids seems to be having trouble at home. Ryan hopes he can help him.
3359 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Deadd @ the beyond hungover comment!  Eat loads of carbs to soak up the alchie!))
3359 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would continue the tour of the home-
3359 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
[Seriously I feel like ass... we played some fucked up drinking game with a lamp shade and I almost died.]
3359 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Omfg were you with Kenny and Brennan!?)
3359 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Lamp shade? I'm so googling that LOL. ))
3359 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[i thought carbs and alcohol were a bad mix.]

*reads over some of the stuff the student has given me over the last two months*
-Jesus, this kid needs help.-
3359 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
[Yeah I was with Kenny and Brennan haha. Idk if it's online, Kenny just made it up I think... It's like russian roulette except every drink is a shot and if you pick up the "tagged" shot glass then everyone has to take two.]
3359 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks quickly into the full office building, heading directly to my office, walking in and sets down my purse on my desk and carefully sets down my vanilla latte and peaks my head out into the hallway*
Mason? ^Where the hell is this boy?^
3359 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[that sounds like warped tour 2014. except with more than just alcohol. a bit of weed, some hot weather and a streetlight in another state]
3359 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Don't play that, I'm pretty sure Jesse got alcohol poisoning from that...)
3359 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon would continue the tour getting a little annoyed with the buyer-
3359 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Yay for drunk youth culture)
3359 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
~Walks into city hall, holding the box from a few weeks ago.~
          ^I can't believe I forgot about this thing, it probably has some important documents or something...^
~Rolls his eyes and heads up to the admin floor.~
3359 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[when you get high at 8 am, it don't matter]
3359 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Ooh Russian roulette. Right... That sounds good tbh. I can mix & hold alcohol pretty well, the worst thing for me has been 1 shot of absinthe. So this game sounds good :P ! Poisoning or not, fuck it, I'm good with it all. ))

open group

On These Streets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!