This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7- Really Turney? A Unanimous Vote?

Topic » Episode 7- Really Turney? A..

1352 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Unan1mous

This round is a test of social and strategic ability. There is no challenge this round, only voting. In this round, your goal is to vote someone out of the game Unan1mously. In order for a vote to be Unan1mous, it can only have one opposing vote (i.e. 11-1, 10-1, 9-1, 8-1, etc.)

Each round, players will vote one person out of the game. After the voting period has ended OR if all votes are received early the results will be revealed. Only the vote count and who received votes will be revealed. If the vote is Unan1mous, the round will end and the player voted out will be eliminated from the game immediately.

However, if the vote is not Unan1mous, then the player who received the most votes will be made an Outcast. At that point, the Outcast will be safe for the round and out of play until the next episode, meaning they will no longer be allowed to vote or be voted for. This process will continue until one of you is voted out Unan1mously.

In the event of a tie for most votes in a round, then all players in the tie will be made Outcasts. In the event two players are left, then further instruction will be given, however, I will not reveal that right now.

Once you submit a vote, it is LOCKED.
1352 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 1

This round starts now is the only 24 hour round, the remainder of the rounds will be LIVE tomorrow 4 PM PST (7 PM EST).

Your votes are due 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) tomorrow (Thursday).

Good Luck!
1352 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Oh and just to be clear, you CANNOT vote for yourself.
1351 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
Hi
1351 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey
1351 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Hey
1351 days 20 hours ago
Tachycardia
Hi
1351 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
looks around
1351 days 20 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Ayo.
1351 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*grabs popcorn*
1351 days 20 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
1351 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
While you all check in, I can reveal results for the first vote...
1351 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
Im still here
1351 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
FIRST VOTE

I can now reveal that the first vote was NOT Unan1mous....

By a 6 to 6 vote....

CHRISTIAN H AND JAKE S, you have been OUTCASTED.
You are now safe for this round and can no longer participate. Please leave the Bunker.
1351 days 20 hours ago
Tachycardia
I really rushed to eat my dinner for nothing huh
1351 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Here

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!