This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1- Welcome Back to Your Fresh Meat Season!

Topic » Episode 1- Welcome Back to..

1373 days 1 hour ago
ShazamJSS
Holy fuck. On some real shit, though, you should give the Christians immunity.
1373 days 1 hour ago
Tachycardia
Yeah I really agree
1373 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
https://media2.giphy.com/media/vaByU2yxflpoA/source.gif
I'll quit as well, but only if you quit first.
1373 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Congrats Jake and Jake!
1373 days 1 hour ago
Tachycardia
But congrats to Jake and Jake!
1373 days 1 hour ago
ShazamJSS
Thanks, guys.
1373 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Due to my epic flopiness this round, Christian and Christian are SAFE.
1372 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE- VOTING

As the winners of the mission, Lemjam6 (Jake B) & ShazamJSS (Jake S) had to make decision. They have decided to send in Midknight3baby (Mike B) & Mybash_ (Chris B).

Midknight3baby (Mike B) & Mybash_ (Chris B), you are going into Exile, but now, you need an opponent.

Everyone BUT Lemjam6 (Jake B) & ShazamJSS (Jake S) as well as Midknight3baby (Mike B) & Mybash_ (Chris B) must now vote one team into the Exile.

Below listed are all of the players voting and the options for which teams you can vote in. Remember, Christian B and Christian H can vote but cannot be voted in.

5651Omar (Omar) & zorbo678 (AJ)
amf7410 (Andy)
bad18life (TJ) & LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob) & Ethan000 (Ethan)
Christian_ (Christian B) & Tachycardia (Christian H) [SAFE DUE TO IMMUNITY]
Gaiaphagee (Chris D) & GentlemanG (Ray)
Jxhn (John) & NJKoda1998 (Nick)
obscurity (Sagar) & Survivor8 (Mike S)

You have until tomorrow (Saturday) 1 PM PST (4 PM EST) to send in your vote. Once you vote it is LOCKED. Your votes must sent through Tengaged mails.

Just to be clear, you are voting INDIVIDUALLY for a TEAM to go in. You and your partner do not have to agree on a vote. In the event of a tie, the mission winners will decide.
1372 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
shocker.
1372 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Sorry, guys. Good luck.
1372 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
thanks for safety
1371 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chris has quit the game, because he is "no longer interested" in playing, and yes those were the words he used, you can't make this shit up.

Because that is our second out for this round, Fresh Meat is officially over.

Now I am not gonna start the next round today, because I am giving you all 24 hours to make a decision:

Do you want to quit this game?

I'm tired of all the quitting, the threatening to quit, and even the ongoing joking to quit that has happened. Yes, I understand there are some legit reasons (like Patrick) as to why someone would have to quit, but no more.

If you're bored or not interested. Quit now, otherwise I don't want to hear it for the remainder of the season.
1371 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
king

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!