This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 49: The Amazing Race

Topic » Applications for TTRS 49: The..

2144 days 20 hours ago
RArsenault
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Riley
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: rarsenault111
Age?: 20

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]:  Spartagow
How do you know each other?:  frooks friends
How long have you known each other?: 2 years?
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #frooksfrenemies

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: we haven’t always been on the best terms. We have been loyal as hell to each other, while we have also fucked each other over before. So it will be cool to see us work together
Why should we pick your team?: we will be fun, and a great THREAT

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: YES
What is your favorite season? Family edition! I know they didn’t travel much, but the Weaver family had me legit shook. I LOVE THEM
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Brandon and Rachel cuz BRENDCHAL FOR LIfe
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I like the head to head composition of racing the barrels from last season

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):trivia!

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason. OKIES!

Are you okay with that?: OKIES!
2143 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Mike
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: You have
Age?: 19

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: TheEclipse
How do you know each other?: He targets me in group games bc he's threatened by my intellect like LOL!
How long have you known each other?: No clue
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamCantWinAGroupGame

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: You'll witness a team where each partner strives to sabotage the other!
Why should we pick your team?: Ratings!

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: No
What is your favorite season? Why?: N/A
Who is your favorite team? Why?: N/A
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: N/A

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I'm good at the challenges that don't involve any sort of effort or skill

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

Are you okay with that?: Ok

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Battle of the Season & Apprentice
What place did you finish in those season?: 23rd and 11th
What is your goal in this season?: To get last place
2142 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Tiffany
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: Jaesus123
Age?: 16

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: RealJacksonWalsh
How do you know each other?: We know each other for over 2.5 years by me playing one of his group games.
How long have you known each other?: For over 2.5 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamBBUN , Why? because we just came out from BBUN season 13 it just wrapped up and we decided why not try the Amazing Race and maybe win some money on here. Who knows we might win.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Our team is unique because we have known each other for over 2.5 years now on this site and we have made a really strong bond in the BBUN house so I really think were gonna be a powerhouse of a couple. We stand out because were two competitive people and we throw our hearts out at everything we do. 
Why should we pick your team?:
I mean why not? Were definitely not going to be inactive, were gonna give it our all, and we will not disappoint. Hes definitely the brains im more of the mouth, by that i mean im feisty and hes the one who thinks more with his head. All im gonan say i am gonan bring some drama.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes, loveeee it
What is your favorite season? Why?: Season 24  its fucking all stars!!!
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Brendan and Rachel! they are literally competition beasts and they did that they are the only team to complete the race twice.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Maybe the ones that they have to learn something in order to move on it looks super fun and creative.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Love me an endurance comp i love those, also trivia, and a good puzzle.

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

Are you okay with that?: yes, of course
2142 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alex
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: You have it already
Age?: 26

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: iYBF
How do you know each other?: He has played in a few seasons of my series and we have worked together in other games such as TTRS Gauntlet 3
How long have you known each other?: A year and a half
What is your team's hashtag? Why?:  #iYBFreak because iYBF applied first and picked it LOL

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:  I think while other pairs could have a good competitor and their friend I think we are both strong individuals who need to test if we can do well as a pair since I have historically not had good luck in pair formats in TTRS
Why should we pick your team?: I think we are competitively a good team that can bring some good competition and it would be a good study on our relationship since it is mainly host-player and now adjusting to even ground could be intriguing.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: Probably Season 9, I loved most of the characters in it and it had one of the best finishes that I always come back to re-watch.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I am partial to Rob and Amber just because I have watched them across so many different Reality TV seasons.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: You can't beat the Haybales task in Season 6 and later seasons as a switchback and seeing the perseverance it can take.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):  I think I am very well balanced in terms of skills and Puzzles and Trivia are really my forte.

Are you okay with that?: Sounds good

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?/What place did you finish in those season?:

SEASON 8: BIG BROTHER-BATTLE OF THE ROOKIES - 14th of 16
SEASON 13: THE GAUNTLET 2- REVENGE OF THE VETERANS - Runner Ups (Rookie Team) (FINALIST)
SEASON 21: FRESH MEAT 2 - 11th of 14
SEASON 28: THE BANKER - 6th of 27
SEASON 37: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE 2 - 6th of 15
SEASON 38: CUTTHROAT  - 3rd (Gray Team) (FINALIST)
SEASON 40: FRIENDS - 4th of 14
SEASON 42: GAME OVER - 18th of 24
SEASON 44: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS 2017 - Episode 8 of 11?
SEASON 47: THE GAUNTLET 3 - 27th of 32

*SEASON 45: TTRSF ARE YOU THE ONE? - COHOST CROSSOVER

What is your goal in this season?: To claim the TTRS win that has eluded me for 10 seasons
2142 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: God Himself
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: johnbishop614
Age?: 1,753,907,532

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: BB5lover
How do you know each other?: TTBB Rivals
How long have you known each other?: a long time
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #BattleOfTheExes because I’m a king and ruined his TTBB game

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: shut up
Why should we pick your team?: you begged me to apply

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: none fuck u
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Brenchel because everyone hates them and it’s comical
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: who cares

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): everything but spam

Are you okay with that?: yes
2142 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Max
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: yellow.5995
Age?: 18

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: mysterygame2
How do you know each other?: Friends, we met in roblox back in the day
How long have you known each other?: I think 4 years? Around there.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheVirginKings I think Nolan's explanation works pretty well. XD

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I believe Nolan and I are a lot closer than most teams. We aren't just looking for the best competitor we know of like some other teams seem to be doing. We have a natural chemistry that honestly doesn't make much sense but you know with us two you will get a cohesive yet likely messy entertaining team.
Why should we pick your team?: We're both extremely dedicated and active people who will put our hearts into the game. Even though we aren't the strongest ever when it comes to competitions I believe that we will make up for each other's faults. With us two you know you will get one of the most invested teams.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Only like 4 seasons, but yes.
What is your favorite season? Why?: Uh... I honestly can't recall which seasons are which so going to have to skip this one.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Amy and Maya, I loved their tenacity in the game despite pretty much always being at the back of the pack. Even though they weren't the strongest team they proved to others that they could still win out in the end.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: This may just be a sadistic part of me, but the one where they had to find the clues in the sandcastles was my favorite. It was just funny seeing people struggle so much to do a simple thing as rebuild a sandcastle when they even had molds to do so, then the remaining teams just all agreed to take a penalty instead of actually finishing the challenge

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles, Trivia, Endurance, and spamming to a certain extent

Are you okay with that?: Of course

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Friends and Survivor Congo
What place did you finish in those season?: Episode 2 and 17th
What is your goal in this season?: Honestly just to not flop AGAIN. I've done it twice already in your series.
2141 days 23 hours ago
JarBearFTW
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jaron
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: lovesports88
Age?:16

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Renny10
How do you know each other?: Big brother games
How long have you known each other?: about a year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #DreamTeam

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:We both love to compete in anything whether it'd be with big brother, survivor, etc. We just want to win.
Why should we pick your team?:We wont back down from anything and will do anything to win.

What is your favorite season? Why?: I've seen bits of it but dont have a certain season.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: #JODY because BB
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: All of them cuz imma win all of them

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, speed

Are you okay with that?: Of course
2141 days 22 hours ago
Renny10
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Renny
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: Leonel_leonel_
Age?: 17

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: JarBearFTW
How do you know each other?: tg group games
How long have you known each other?: a year - a year and a half i'd say
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #DreamTeam

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: deadass what he said, we're both competitors that have and will do ALMOST whatever it takes lmao
Why should we pick your team?: you need activity, you need fighters, you need us

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: yessir
What is your favorite season? Why?: ive seen a lot, I don't remember the specific seasons but I think it was the youtube/celebs season where that break dance couple one (the girl was hot)
Who is your favorite team? Why?: jody deadass, Jessica is beautiful
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: speeds bumps are mf iconic lmao and they make sense as to why theyre there so its perfect

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): i'll be good at them all if needed, try to the best of my ability

Are you okay with that?: sounds perfect to me
2140 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Patrick
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: patrick.janik319
Age?: 22

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: AllieBoBallie
How do you know each other?: We met in TTBB14
How long have you known each other?: About one year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamPallie because it's a combination of our names that we've used for drafts and it just sounds organic.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We stand out because we have a biological woman on our team (a real female, not a she-male).
Why should we pick your team?: We'll both contribute a lot to each leg and never give up.

What is your favorite season? Why?: Season 17. Granted, I haven't seen every season but I really enjoyed 17. It had a great cast and I was completely satisfied with the winners.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Charla & Mirna for the memes. They had many iconic moments and fortunately have not been overlooked as a team that contributed to the golden era of TAR.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I don't know if this applies but I love when teams have to book flights, especially when it becomes chaotic and there are multiple teams fighting for a limited amount of spots on a flight. It's like a competition in itself.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Trivia, Puzzles

Are you okay with that?: Yes

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 20, 22, 24, 25, 30, 32
What place did you finish in those season?: 15th, 9th, 8th, 4th, 9th and 5th, respectively.
What is your goal in this season?: To win, but also to have fun and have a memorable experience.
2140 days 19 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Allie
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: u have it
Age?: 23

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Patrick319
How do you know each other?: We are lovers
How long have you known each other?: A year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamPallie cus who doesnt ship us

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We have more passion than anyone else applying and I can give you the receipts of that.
Why should we pick your team?: You should give me one reason why you wouldn't pick us.

What is your favorite season? Why?: Ok well not religiously watch it... just random episodes here and there
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Rachel and Brendon haha this scene is so funny
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Anything that involves jumping out of a plane

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Trivia, Puzzles

Are you okay with that?: Sure thing

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: apprentice
What place did you finish in those season?: do u rly want me to answer this lmao
What is your goal in this season?: To win, but also have fun with my gal pal patricia anne
2140 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Tomas
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: tengagedtommy

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: pinkiepie512
How do you know each other?: Couple to Exes to Friends, we went to the same high school.
How long have you known each other?: 3 years!
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #Tomodachi , it means friends in Japanese and it’s the name of a game that we played when we first met.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I’m pretty sure these other people haven’t had an actual friendship irl with their partner as me and Grace have, we had dated for 5 months, broke up and didn't speak for a year. We started talking again in May and now we are great friends! I think we are the realest team here with a real life story, just like an actual team in The Amazing Race.
Why should we pick your team?: Alot of the names I see are people who usually play these games alot, it’s time for some new kids on the block (get it, s26? ) and show some genuine personalities that really want to win this game.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Every season, by far one of my favorite shows!
What is your favorite season? Why?: Don’t have a favorite, I absolutely adore The Amazing Race!
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I’d have to say Brendon and Rachel, and I haven’t even watched their Big Brother seasons (yet!). I LOVE them, they are legends that crushed their rival’s dreams. Literally flopped twice with the same placement, and their personalities are so great imo. People just hate because they are not as iconic as them.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I don’t have a particular favorite task because I enjoy watching new and different types of task that show the culture and a sample of what it’s like in each country.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Whatever challenge it is, if I want it, I gonna grind for it.

Are you okay with that?: That’s a-okay!

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: I completed in Season 38: Cutthroat.
What place did you finish in those season?: I was unfortunately eliminated in Episode 4!
What is your goal in this season?: My goal is to prove myself as a worthy player. I’ve waited this long to play again, it’s time to win this time. I want this. Give me my redemption.

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
Thank you! :)
2140 days 15 hours ago
pinkiepie512
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Grace
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: pinkcutiepie512

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: TR1364
How do you know each other?: We went from couple, to exes, to friends. We also went to school together.
How long have you known each other?: Almost 3 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #Tomodachi because Tomodachi means friends in Japanese which we currently are, but there is more meaning. We first met in a class when Tomas saw me putting my 3DS away. He walked up to me and was soo excited he found another gamer then added me. And guess what game I was playing before he saw my 3DS, Tomodachi Life. Then after we started talking more, the first game we played together was guess what, Tomodachi Life.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Well for starters, we know each other in real life. It’s just that we connect very well, like after not being on speaking terms for almost two years, that amazing connection was there the first day we spoke again. I’m really glad he’s back in my life again. I’ve never had so much in common with someone before until I met him. To me he’s kinda like a male Grace but a little quieter and WAY more chill. XD
Why should we pick your team?: Because we’re both super competitive, and we always go in big when it comes to these group games. So, if you want this season to be poppin’ by having some fabu competitors, we got you bruh!!! I’m already showing effort by giving you my app.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yasss I have!!!
What is your favorite season? Why?: Season 5 because all of those people were very interesting and unique. The cast always gave some interesting story lines and played the hell out of those legs. Plus 5 was the first season I watched!!!
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I gotta go with Charla and Mirna on this one!!! They were some shady ahh bitches which made them very fun to watch. They left those haters rollin’. They played very hard and had a very good run. I was sad to see them eliminated.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Oh, I have several fave tasks from the show. I really liked the dog detour one from season 5 because puppies are just adorable loyal af. I also love the searching the white in the chocolate since I’m a chocolate addict. XD The final task in season 30 was a very dramatic task for a finale, and it was a tense battle.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I LOVE Spam Challenges!!! XD I’m also good at Trivia and Puzzles.

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason. Okuuurrrrr!!!!!

Are you okay with that?: Of course!!! Now let’s continue, “The Adventures of Pinkie and TR!!!”
2136 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 2ND- MIDNIGHT EST.
2135 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!