This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 49: The Amazing Race

Topic » Applications for TTRS 49: The..

2145 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Rabbaj
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: jabbar.lindsey1
Age?: 23

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: It1002
How do you know each other?: We’ve played other group games together as well as been Amazing Race partners before
How long have you known each other?: About a year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheBlacks because we’re both black

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I think both of us have a really good sense of how to play the game and do well, and I think both of us are really smart racers. Also, I think we’re calculated and because of that, we work really well together.
Why should we pick your team?: You should pick us, because last time, we were eliminated due to a technical issue, so this would be our chance at redemption. And if we flop again, you’ll have something to laugh at

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes mawma
What is your favorite season? Why?: 18, because I loved the route and the teams (for the most part) and all of my least favorites went out back to back to back to back

Who is your favorite team? Why?: Charla and Mirna. Icon Goddesess
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: The watermelon challenge from Leg 1 of Season 17

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Puzzles

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

Are you okay with that?: Yes
2145 days 21 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Romeo
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: alwaysvictorious2
Age?: 15

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Absol
How do you know each other?: From the S Club!
How long have you known each other?: For about, 2 years or more now.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #NutellaNMayo because thats what we are!

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Well, we have a lot of personality between us, and we also arent obnoxious as fuck at the same time! That's good quality.
Why should we pick your team?: Because of what I just said, duh.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes!
What is your favorite season? Why?: One of the only ones I've watched... Ron and Cristina's season!
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Ron and Cristina because they are very skinny
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: The one where they had to use the poles to cross the mud or something!

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Probably Trivia or Speed

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

2145 days 19 hours ago
MrOrange890
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Josh
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: v.rafaeli
Age?: 18

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Tyler [Bamold1999]
How do you know each other?: Met through friends
How long have you known each other?: 3 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #Team Boujee

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:
Why should we pick your team?: We're so fucking boujee, we slay the masses, snatch the weaves, we're a fun time and you WON'T regret picking us because we're iconic

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Of course
What is your favorite season? Why?: My favorite season is 24, which was all-stars 2 because i loved so many teams and 2 teams in the final 3
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Hmmm, it use to be Caroline & Jennifer, but I feel like it will soon be Elissa & Rachel or Janelle & Britney.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I love to watch the roadblocks I think the most

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive posting (depending on my wifi), speed (also depending on wifi), endurance and trivia

Are you okay with that?: Of course
2145 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jack
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: live:jcdw123
Age?: 14

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: top20fan33
How do you know each other?:  Being icons together
How long have you known each other?: 7 months
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #iconsonflicke We picked this because we feel we consider our selves as icons (even though we arnt really). Its also quite funny because of how ironic it is.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We are unique because of us as a team. Me and Cameron have been through a lot and still got through it
Why should we pick your team?:  As I have said before me and him have been through thick and thin with things around us but we have always stuck together

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: Well I have only watched 1 season and the iconic couple we picked also is from that season. Which is season 30.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I know this is a bit generic but Jessica and Cody from 30 is my favourite of the season I watched as not only did they win but they won it together and didn't hate each other completely at the end. Lol.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I liked the head shaving one just because I died which watching it. Btw I saw challenges from different seasons and this made me chuckle alot

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I am good at trivia, endurance and speed

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason. that's fine

Are you okay with that?: yep definately
2145 days 19 hours ago
top20fan33
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:  Cameron Woolard
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]:    Top20fan33_Tengaged
Age?:   17

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]:   Aria_Grande
How do you know each other?:    Through Mutual friends and Being Frat mates <3
How long have you known each other?:  A couple months now
What is your team's hashtag? Why?:   #IconsOnFlicke  , Because we are both iconic

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:
Why should we pick your team?:  Because We are here to bring in the ratings babe !

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?:  Yes
What is your favorite season? Why?:    The Most Recent with Jody !!
Who is your favorite team? Why?:   JODY !!!
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?:  The one where there was scorpions all over their bodys while their partner was eating the random bugs lol

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):    Speed or Consecutive Posting. 

Are you okay with that?:  Yes I think so LOL
2145 days 18 hours ago
bamold1999
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ty
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: tyler.stars
Age?: 18, prob 19 by the time this starts

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: MrOrange890
How do you know each other?: We met through friends
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamBoujee

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We are so fucking boujee, we cause some drama, we don't ever lose and you wont get a team like us running around.
Why should we pick your team?: We will obviously do well, and wont fail to impress you all with our skills, and drama starting.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: 20
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Because I loved Rachel and Brendan and watched other seasons because of them.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I have to say I love the eating challenges and just imagining myself in their shoes, how awful it would be.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Endurance, Consecutive posting

2145 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Brad
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: brad.wtg
Age?: 20

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: IceBeast
How do you know each other?: We used to play skype games a few years back then became friends
How long have you known each other?: 2-3 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamLegends because we're gonna win xd

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: From what I'm aware Will has quite a bit of experience playing group games, whereas this is my first one so we'll both be approaching the game from a different angle which might work to our advantage.

Why should we pick your team?: We're both really competitive and smart

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: I've seen a few seasons
What is your favorite season? Why?: of the ones I've seen I think I liked Season 14 the most because most of the teams at the end had a huge impact on the show and there was actually quite a bit of drama

Who is your favorite team? Why?: I remember stanning Jaime and Cara for being sweet and funny

What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Like Will, I quite like the puzzle challenges at the end tbh. They always are really intense and can rllly change the outcome of the season

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Probably speed would be my strongest

Are you okay with that?: I accept the terms and conditions
2145 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Nolan
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: nolan.kettonen
Age?: 16

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Novamax243
How do you know each other?: We originally met on roblox about 3-4 years ago.
How long have you known each other?: 3-4 years.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheVirginKings I mean it speaks for itself...

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I mean we're pretty unpredictable, my partner doesn't tend to get in arguments and when he does he's pretty well spoken. Me on the other hand, I'm a polar opposite, I call people out on their bullshit and don't let them get away with their lies.
Why should we pick your team?: I mean we're both active we both have the ambition and drive to win and both of us are capable of pretty much anything on tengaged. We're not an underdog but we aren't exactly the most likely to win.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: I have.
What is your favorite season? Why?: I've honestly seen only like 8 or so seasons and my favorite was honestly season 1.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Team Indy car is my favorite, because I am a racing fan and I recognized them right away. Alex and Connor were very humorous.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I liked the one where they had to answer the ringing phones and find the right one to figure out the code.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting, Puzzles, Speed, Trivia

Are you okay with that?: Yeah

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: TTRS13 Gauntlet 2, TTRS17 The Hunger Games,  TTRS23 The Mole, TTRS35 I survived a Japanese Gameshow, TTRS40 Friends, TTRS44 BOTS2, TTRS47 The Gauntlet 2
What place did you finish in those season?: 26th, 19th,19th, 4th, 4th, Episode 9, 31st
What is your goal in this season?: I have big ambitions, and I believe season 50 will more than likely be something special and I'm all for it. My goal is to finally take home a victory in TTRS.

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2145 days 11 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alexa
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: alexavontrayne@outlook.com
Age?: 21

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: KingGeek
How do you know each other?: we met in a tumblr survivor game!
How long have you known each other?: 4 or 5 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheCookieMonsters we both love cookies! my favorite cookies are white chocolate macadamia mmm

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: It's not everyday two powerful women band together for their love of cookies.. so tasty.
Why should we pick your team?: You should pick us because we will gobble up the competition like we do with our cookies.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: No
What is your favorite season? Why?: havent watched
Who is your favorite team? Why?: havent watched
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: havent watched

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles 100%

2145 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
What is Your Name?: AJ
Skype Name?: chanei.3
Age?: 35

Who is your partner?: AlexaVonTrayne
How do you know each other?: We are very good friends from communication application, Skype.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheCookieMonsters because we both love cookies.. we gobble them up all the time. I love sugar cookies, esp the ones with the extremely controversial icing.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I don't teams like cookies as much as we do, they're just so delicious and tempting.. woo I'm sweating just typing about them!
Why should we pick your team?: You should pick us because we have iron stomachs and will approach this game with an iron fist!

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yeah.
What is your favorite season? Why?: 8, because despite not going abroad much it was still an entertaining season esp. with the family dynamics.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: The Weaver Family (8), because they were just soooo good and entertaining. Linda >>
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Watermelon Launch from SSN17.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia & Puzzles, Spamming too ig.

Are you okay with that?: Yes.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in? What place did you finish in those season?:
SEASON 34: FREE AGENTS [29th/30th]
SEASON 42: GAME OVER [23rd]

What is your goal in this season?: Not be a first episode boot for a third time.
2145 days 10 hours ago
Absol
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: whiteslave4allah@hotmail.com
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: you have mine :D

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: BritishRomeo17
How do you know each other?: um he used to be a ween sheep so he got added to all our chats lmao...
How long have you known each other?: i think ive known romeo since he was like not old enough to be on the site, lol!
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #NutellaNMayo cuz romeos a creamy, delicious hazelnut spread and he thinks im really boring so he calls me mayo :(

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: i think romeo explained it very well! we have a good balance of personality between the both of us and we won't be gamebots, but we also won't be trying super hard to be dramatic or anything like that, because thats kinda sad.
Why should we pick your team?: i think we are a very competitive duo and we will surprise a lot of people with our performance, :X.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: yes yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: i just have to go with family edition, its a mess in all the right ways
Who is your favorite team? Why?: dustin and kandice, legends of being white and blonde and just nice pageant girls overall. they invented feminism and were robbed of the f3 on their first season, also them returning??? CBS WOULD NEVER DO THAT IN 2018.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: i dont know wtf i havent watched this show in like 5 years??? the ones where ppl have to like go bungee jumping or do something insane are so funny tho, cuz everyone always cries and gets scared lmao

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): every single one of them

Are you okay with that?: yea

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
What place did you finish in those season?:

TTRS:
Season 12, Legends of the Hidden Temple: 10th Place: Red Jaguars- xxLightningxx (Ben)/BassAbsol (JT) [Eliminated Week 3- Against Gold Crocodiles]
Season 13, The Gauntlet: 13th Place: BassAbsol (JT) [Eliminated Episode 13 Against Piddu in Mr. Popularity]
Season 14, Boot Camp: 14th Place: BassAbsol (JT) [Medically Discharged Week 5]
Season 23, The Mole: 11th Place: Absol (JT) [House Inganno/House Aldatma; Executed Episode 6]
Season 28, The Banker: 5th Place: Absol (JT) [Eliminated Episode 15 by FlameonX after Change in the Jar, Juror #8]
Season 33, Solitary: 13th- Absol [Pink Pod]- Eliminated in the Balloons Treatment
Season 38, Cutthroat: Second: Red Team- Absol (JT) [V], bambinoswag (Chase) [R], Saftronbtr999 (Adrianna) [R], stuartlittle16 (Michael) [R], Steven7 (Steven) [V]
Season 42, Game Over: Fifth Place: Absol (JT) [DID NOT COMPETE]
Season 44, Battle of the Seasons: Episode 7- Absol (JT) [Team Game Over; Lost to rawr121 and RShowFreak in Light It Up]
Season 45, AYTO?: 3rd - Absol (Episode 10; Not Paired Up at Final Matchup; Less Points than other unmatched pair)
shoutout to my declined casting call in season 47 too lol

What is your goal in this season?: um, try to win, but also try to not mail my partner anthrax
2145 days 2 hours ago
LusciousLips5
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:LeQuisha
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: LeQuisha Quinton
Age?: 21

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: iceicebaby
How do you know each other?: well I thought we were friends but apparently we aren’t so..
How long have you known each other?: oh god legit a long time I would say like 3 years+ maybe
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #BitchandtheSheep well clearly this wasn’t my choice but my partner was adamant, I guess we are playing up to stereotypes we are known for in the group game community Andrea- the bitch and Me- the sheep

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: listen you have teams of friends and ready to be all like kumbaya me and Andrea are not on the best terms atm that’s fireworks waiting to happen also I mean Andrea is tv gold and is not afraid to play dirty
Why should we pick your team?: we have completely opposite playing styles she’s more of a villain I’m a hero it’ll be interesting to see how that works out

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Ermm yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: I quite like a few of the seasons but I do have a soft spot for season 23 and 21 I don’t know exactly why I think it’s becuase it was the first time I stumbled upon the show
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I loved og Twinnies I really did, but not all stars twinnies I think they are hella funny and so dramatic
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I love the infamous phone call challenge and the chess challenge!

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): probably my strength lies in consecutive posting and speed I guess!

Are you okay with that?: yeah of course I mean this is the amazing race the concept of the show is you race with someone else
2144 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Anthony
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: ajm32900

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: RShowFreak
How do you know each other?: Alex is the host of RSF and has hosted 4 seasons that I've been on. We also played The Gauntlet 3 together.
How long have you known each other?: Between 1-2 years?
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #iYBFreak because it's a combination of our usernames lol

Why should we pick your team?: What makes us different is that we aren't applying because we're necessarily friends, we're applying together because we know that we're both strong competitors and racing together is a great shot to win.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Honestly not enough to answer any of the below questions.
What is your favorite season? Why?:
Who is your favorite team? Why?:
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I'm decently good at everything, but especially Speed & Puzzles.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Game Over, King of the Nerds, & The Gauntlet 3.
What place did you finish in those season?: 7th, 2nd, 2nd
What is your goal in this season?: TO ACTUALLY MOTHERFUCKING WIN. Thanks!
2144 days 18 hours ago
dawnpeacly
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ethan
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: Ethan Dobbs (May be hard to find)
Age?: 16 but my grindr says 18

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: BlingBae
How do you know each other?: From Tayvies Drag Race lolololol
How long have you known each other?: For about a year.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #GaysOnTAR

Why should we pick your team?: Me and my partner work amazingly well together, we get along so well. On drag race, we've always swam to each other for help or etc, etc. What makes our team unique is probably the bond and what makes us stand out is our personalities, we our the token gays, that's the best way to describe us.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: HAHA NO
What is your favorite season? Why?: erm...
Who is your favorite team? Why?: uhhh
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: ooooooof

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive posting and spamming, I don't mind being annoying to get what I want.

Are you okay with that?: Yep!
2144 days 18 hours ago
Blingbae
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Danh Nguyen
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: voldemortisfab // ( the one with the dora picture)
Age?: 12 (oof)

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Dawnpeacly
How do you know each other?: We competed on Tayvie's Drag Race 19 together, and initially we didn't like each other at all, but as time went by we stuck to each other like glue, and helped each other so much, and had some really entertaining conversations and Skype calls up to 1am!
How long have you known each other?: Ten months!
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #GaysOnTAR
I think that is very self explanatory.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Because we both have very strong work ethic and drive after being on so much group games together, and since we know each other's strengths and weaknesses we can play to that as well.
Why should we pick your team?: Because we're both very boisterous individuals, and since we don't have much experience in these types of group games, we could make for a nice underdog rookie type of story.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes, but I only have very vague memory of it since I last watched it when I was six.
What is your favorite season? Why?: Unfinished Business, something struck a cord with me about all of these returnees, and seeing them come back to claim the very title they once lost was cool. Also it was the last U.S Amazing Race I watched.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Pierre and Michel from Amazing Race Canada 2. They were both pot-stirrers and played an incredible game in terms of strategy and they were very consistent. Also because they were from my home province! :)
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): IE Spamming, Endurance, Trivia.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!