This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matchup Ceremony 9/Choice 9

Topic » Matchup Ceremony 9/Choice 9

2530 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
*comes forward*
2530 days 4 hours ago
Absol
you mean the last 4 weeks rshow ik there's a blind choice tonight and you don't wanna change it next week
2530 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nehemiah?
2530 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
yes
2530 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nehemiah and Nik, you were the Final pair formed.

Tonight, we will test if you have built up trust amongst you.

Before each of you is a screen with 2 options: SHARE or STEAL

You will each have 5 minutes to mail one of these options (SHARE or STEAL) to BOTH myself and turney1805.  You can only send it once so whatever you send is your decision.

If you both choose SHARE then it shows you have built trust amongst each other.  You will each earn 40 points for the Leader Board and the Perfect Match with the lowest total combined points would be eliminated.

If one chooses SHARE and one chooses STEAL, then the person who chose SHARE will be eliminated tonight along with their Perfect Match.  The player who chose STEAL will earn 40 Leader Board points AND Steal all the points of the other player standing with them tonight.

If you both choose STEAL, it is the ultimate betrayal.  You will both then be eliminated from the competition and if you are not a match the players who were your Perfect Match will become a new Match.

You now have 5 minutes to send your choice.

Good luck.
2530 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH DECISIONS
2530 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Welp goodluck you two
2530 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Good luck
2530 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
good luck
2530 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Good luck
2530 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
and I'm sorry :P
2530 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
Good luck
2530 days 4 hours ago
Absol
nah i ain't wishing either of u luck i hope u both stole
https://i.gyazo.com/af2a6d9d9cd37a894f5aefa3adc944b3.gif
2530 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Watch it be a blind choice lmao
2530 days 3 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Omg hi

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!