This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matchup Ceremony 7/Choice 7

Topic » Matchup Ceremony 7/Choice 7

2534 days ago
RShowFreak
As you can see, both Charlie and Eoin have chosen to Steal.

That means tonight, we have a Double Steal. 

It is the ultimate betrayal and as a consequence it will affect not only Charlie and Eoin but all the players as well.

For Charlie and Eoin, you have chosen to betray each other and the trust was not there.  As a consequence that means I am sorry but you both will be eliminated tonight.

chazza647 and Eoin, I am sorry but you have officially been eliminated from TTRSF: Are You The One?  We thank you for participating this season and hope to see you on future seasons.  Best of luck.

For the group, with 2 players eliminated, I can now reveal that they were NOT a Perfect Match.  That means a new match has been formed between 2 players as Charlie and Eoin's matches now become a new Perfect Match.  What that means is all that information you worked hard to get in these past 7 rounds are now potentially useless for some of you.  That is because this new match who could potentially have sat together at a Matchup or even gone in the Truth Booth together were at one point a No Match and now are a Perfect Match.  So at least for those 2 players, you will start from scratch.

Good luck players.

Info on your next challenge coming today
2534 days ago
Absol
eoin: gone too soon
2533 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
omg no eoin! im so heartbroken </3 , ill make a tribute video or something
2532 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Just saw it. Wow...

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!