This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9- Mission

Topic » Episode 9- Mission

2604 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Players!

Congratulations on surviving the eighth episode! With Anthony and Alex gone, we are down to 16 players, but there are still 4 teams left in the game. Remember, the final mission will not happen until there are only 3 teams left.

Now for the mission...

MISSION #9

The name of this mission is "Axe Away"

Each team will be given their own wooden stump for this mission, your goal is to avoid having it hit by the other players in the game.

Each player will have an axe, and IN THIS FORUM, you will post the official phrases

SWINGS AXE AT TEAM ?????'S STUMP

You must this official phrase once every hour, and you will need to go off of the time stamps shown on the post you make. If you hit too soon, I will issue your team a penalty swing on your stump and you will be forced to wait a new one hour time period from your most recent swing.

You may NOT delete posts at any time during this mission. If you are caught deleting posts, your team will automatically be disqualified and you will automatically be sent into the Arena.

The team that has their stump hit the LEAST will win this mission and earn safety from the Arena. While the team that has their stump hit the MOST will automatically be sent to the Arena. Please not that the Bidding War Twist is officially over, so there is no more extra immunity.

--------------------------------------------

You may start this mission TODAY at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST), and it will last until tomorrow (Saturday) 7 PM PST (10 PM EST).

Good Luck!
2604 days 15 hours ago
faygo
So its team vs team right like if jake poat i need to wait 1 hour to swing
2604 days 12 hours ago
faygo
or only 1 hour after i post?  i need to know lol
2604 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
idgi
2604 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Each person has to wait an hour not team
2604 days 8 hours ago
faygo
ok thanks so once a  hour each team can swing 4 times ..
2604 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
SWINGS AXE AT TEAM LOTHT'S STUMP
2604 days 7 hours ago
faygo
2604 days 7 hours ago
ivan1234
SWINGS AXE AT TEAM SURVIVOR'S STUMP
2604 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2604 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
2604 days 6 hours ago
faygo
2604 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
fuck u faygo
2604 days 6 hours ago
faygo
you sent my team in you dumbass so ofc im gonna not let you guys win.. so yea fuck off
2604 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
2604 days 5 hours ago
ivan1234

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!