This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for TTRS 31: Endurance 2

Topic » Rules for TTRS 31: Endurance 2

3429 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to TTRS 31: Endurance 2

We are here in beautiful Fiji where 20 of you will be competing to be a TTRS Champion. Although the 20 of you have been selected to play, you will need to earn your right to play in this game, because only 16 of you will become a member of one of the 8 official teams. There will be two mission each episode, one for the Samadhi and one to determine who will go to the Temple of Fate. Each episode two teams will be sent to the Temple of Fate, and the loser will not return to the game.

At the end of the game, we will have one team left and they will become the Endurance Champions. Now before the game begins, we have some ground rules to go over...

THE RULES

1. This game will be fast paced, so activeness is VERY important. Once a time is set for the season, all challenges will take place at that time unless it is non-live. I expect to see you at every challenge. If you cannot make a challenge, then please mail me before hand so I can keep note on my attendance sheet.

2. If you win an Endurance Mission or Temple Mission, you have ONE hour unless otherwise stated to tell me who you are giving the Samadhi to or sending to the Temple of Fate. If you do not post, then you will be punished either with a penalty Samadhi if you won the Endurance Mission or an auto-elimination if you won the Temple Mission.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

5. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. I will not tolerate any racist/homophobic remarks or death threats. Joking or not, if I see it, I will take action and report you to T_Mod and you could potentially be removed from the game.

6. My Skype is turney1805, please add me. I want to be included in all Skype chats and group talks. Also, if you are banned, this is the best way to reach. A ban longer than 3 days will result in your removal from the game, so please be on your best behavior.

7. Have Fun! This is important to me! I put a lot of effort into these games to see people have a good time. If you are not having a good time then please let me know.

To show me that you have read these rules, I want you to sign it with:

"I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 23 hours ago
EM002
I, Eric, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
3429 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Wait wait when does this start I can't be on for a live comp till Sunday D:
3429 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
@Steven Dont worry, New Years will be here and we aint got time for that LOL
3429 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Okk gay. And please don't make comps @ 6 :$
3429 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Yay**
3429 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
I, Steven, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
3429 days 23 hours ago
brandonljw
I, Brandonljw, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
3429 days 21 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
"I, Landon, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
"I, jkjkjk15, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
"I, doubledarefan01, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 21 hours ago
Phenomanimal
I, Phenomanimal, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
3429 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
"I, TotsTrashy, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 21 hours ago
faygo
I, Faygo, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game.
3429 days 21 hours ago
Oxygen
"I, BERNEL, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."
3429 days 20 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
"I, Alex, have read the above rules and understand my obligation to follow them. Failing to follow any of these rules could result in my removal from the game."

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!