This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 49: The Amazing Race

Topic » Applications for TTRS 49: The..

2138 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 49th Season! This is a TTRS OPEN NON-WINNERS Season, meaning that ANYONE WHO IS NOT A TTRS WINNER is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; one word answers will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease your chances of being selected.

Anyways, applications will be open for about two weeks. Good Luck!

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THIS SEASON:

1. You MUST apply with a partner. I will NOT be choosing any teams, if you do not have one, then find one.
2. You MUST have Skype and be willing to use it. Legs will be done ON SKYPE.

-Turney1805

The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]:
Age?:

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]:
How do you know each other?:
How long have you known each other?:
What is your team's hashtag? Why?:

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:
Why should we pick your team?:

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?:
What is your favorite season? Why?:
Who is your favorite team? Why?:
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?:

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

Are you okay with that?:

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:
What place did you finish in those season?:
What is your goal in this season?:

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2138 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Dylan
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: halloweenfinalskype
Age?: 18

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: splozojames50
How do you know each other?: we were ex bowling rivals but now we are the bowling grannies
How long have you known each other?: I’ve known my friend Splozojames50 for 50 years.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #BowlingGrandmas

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We bowl and dont sit on our computers all day like other people
Why should we pick your team?: We were bowling moms, but since then our kids have had kids, and now we are grandmas, we are iconic.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: 5
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Linda & Karen, they resemble me & splozo alot
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: eating chocolate to find a clue

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia & Speed & Posting

This season will be semi-live, legs will be done one-on-one with a member of production. You and your partner must done legs together and cannot be paused for any reason.

Are you okay with that?: yea

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202 

SEASON 9: THE AMAZING RACE [3rd w/ splozojames50]
SEASON 10: I LOVE MONEY [20th]
SEASON 25: NBTTRS THE AMAZING RACE [9th w/ splozojames50]
SPECIAL SEASON: SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA- CYA EDITION [EARLY BOOT WHO TARGETTED THE WINNER]
SEASON 35: I SURVIVED A JAPENSE GAME SHOW [11th]
SEASON 37: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE 2 [LAST PLACE]
SEASON 39 I LOVE MONEY 2 [RUNNER UP]
SEASON 40 FRIENDS [LAST PLACE]
SEASON 42 GAME OVER [20TH]
SEASON 44 BATTLE OF THE SEASONS 2017 [EPISODE 7]
SEASON 46 THE APPRENTICE [RIGGED OUT BECAUSE I WANTED A FIRING]
SEASON 47 THE GAUNTLET 3 [28TH]
What is your goal in this season?: TO WIN
2138 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: James
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: splozojames50
Age?: 22

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Halloween
How do you know each other?: we met at bowling competitions
How long have you known each other?: 50 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #BowlingGrandmas

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We are legit a mess and very dysfunctional. Halloween brings the #drama and i try and keep us grounded and as a result we just clash and he blames me for things and i clapback but the dynamic WORKS for us.
Why should we pick your team?: because im sure there will be at least 7 different people who hate ween in the cast and so we will bring the drama. plus we are active and cuntpetitive

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: yes
What is your favorite season? Why?: If i were to pick just one probably 3. The entire cast delivers, theres inter and intra team drama, intense races for elimination, unpredictability, an amazing route (as a miami native who is half british and mexican the Miami > Mexico > UK start is godly), amazing boot order. Just a quintessential example of a legendary overall season of reality television.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Charla and Mirna. Everything they do and say makes me laugh. they are dysnfunction and cunty in a way that they embrace at times and dont at times that makes their dynamic unique and awe-inspiring. They have a certain spunk to them as well, translating most directly to their airport goddessing that makes them strong racers which is amazing. They are just overall absolute stars and one of the sole reasons why I became obsessed with reality television in the first place.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: off the top of my head the tar30 finale task was a PERFECT way to end the season. hard memory challenges that are still somewhat possible yet done in the perfect way right at the end made jessica and cody's win feel so EPIC even though they were the team i was rooting for the least out of the final 3.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): i would say speed followed by puzzles.

Are you okay with that?: thats alright baby not a problem

What place did you finish in those season?:

SEASON 8: BIG BROTHER-BATTLE OF THE ROOKIES - 7th
SEASON 9: THE AMAZING RACE -3rd
SEASON 10: I LOVE MONEY - Runner Up
SEASON 12: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE - 5th
SEASON 19: SECOND CHANCES SEASON - 15th
SEASON 25: NBTTRS THE AMAZING RACE - 9th
SEASON 38: CUTTHROAT - episode 4
SEASON 44: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS 2017 - runner up

What is your goal in this season?: to win
2138 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Tim
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]:live:lionsden121_1
Age?:23

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: joshbb17
How do you know each other?: met at college
How long have you known each other?: 2 and a half years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #seminoles cuz we met at fsu

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: cuz we have teamwork, because we've played plenty of games together
Why should we pick your team?: because we will be active and try for the priz

What is your favorite season? Why?: 30 cuz i love jody
Who is your favorite team? Why?: jody cuz i love them from bb19
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: dont have one the final puzzle from tar 30 i guess?

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): trivia speed puzzles

Are you okay with that?: yes
2138 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Joey
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: eclipsetg
Age?: 17

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Pieguy555
How do you know each other?: We've played a few games together and I kick his ass 99% of the time
How long have you known each other?: I have no idea, probably like a year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamCantWinAGroupGame because we can't win group games!

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We have no actual chemistry so we're a trainwreck waiting to happen!
Why should we pick your team?: Because you love a good trainwreck!

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes!
What is your favorite season? Why?: Don't know, because all Amazing Race seasons blend together in my mind.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Kisha and Jen because I stan teams that go to the bathroom in the middle of a leg costing them the race
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I like the shitty one where they roll hay or some shit to find a clue and it's all complete luck and some teams get fucked up the ass

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed

Are you okay with that?: Ye

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: A couple of survivors, BB Coaches, and Whodunnit!
What place did you finish in those season?: 18th 8th 18th 2nd
What is your goal in this season?: Winning a group game.
2138 days 8 hours ago
1001games
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jonah
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: jsietz1996
Age?: 21

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: beccajo16
How do you know each other?: Best friends
How long have you known each other?: Year and a half
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #valarmorghulis

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We have excellent communication and know each other very well.
Why should we pick your team?: We are unique and both smart and can work well under pressure.

What is your favorite season? Why?: 29
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Margaret and Luke because they are a unique duo and the amount of love for her son is amazing!
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Detours because thats where communication and team work skills come together.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive posting, puzzles, speed, and endurance.

Are you okay with that?: Yes

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 39 and a big brother game Im pretty sure but not listed
What place did you finish in those season?: 3rd on season 39 and like 10th on the other
What is your goal in this season?: To finally win something and prove people wrong!
2138 days 8 hours ago
beccajo16
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Becca
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: beccajo16
Age?: 25

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: 1001games
How do you know each other?: Best Friends
How long have you known each other?: A year and a half
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #ValarMorghulis

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Jonah and I have great communication and know each other extremely well. We balance each other out when one is frustrated or stuck on something. We proven in the past that teamwork makes the dream work.
Why should we pick your team?: We are a unique pairing. Most people in the past would think that we wouldn't work well, but we just click and get stuff done.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: No I haven't
What is your favorite season? Why?: N/A
Who is your favorite team? Why?: N/A
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: N/A

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Endurance

2137 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ryan
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: ryan56762
Age?: 20

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Brxan
How do you know each other?: Well we both wanted to be on this season and didn't have a partner so we found each other so that we can apply to play.
How long have you known each other?: For only a day.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #FirstTimeMeeters This is because we only met for the first time.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: What makes us stand out is that we really don't know each other and have only just talked to each other and if we go on this season then we will be able to learn more about each other and also prove to be good competition.
Why should we pick your team?: We should be picked because we don't know anything about each other but share the same passion in wanting to win the amazing race!

What is your favorite season? Why?: 30 because for the first time my favourite team won the amazing race which I was very happy about
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Cody & Jessica because they go through everything and still love each other and also show how competitive they were
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Head to Head on how it makes the finish become very close and it has teams fighting to the very end!

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia and Puzzles.

Are you okay with that?: Yes I am
2137 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alan D.
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: alan.duncan98
Age?: 19

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Doubledarefan01
How do you know each other?: Through desperation in partner seeking.
How long have you known each other?: 3 and half min.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamDesperate

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: Well I'm a TV and hes a yellow so like theres a gulf in class when you see other pairs they gonna be same old same old but were UNQUIE.
Why should we pick your team?: I haven't in 48 seasons made your cast and I think it's about time. Vevmo said I was on the shortlist so I think I'm making it.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Si
What is your favorite season? Why?: The one Amy and Maya won. 25?
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Amy and Maya. OK like I stan a team who gets a shock non-elim leg to make it a F4 and then win because they needed that all female winning team we stan interracial lesbian couples here too.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: The pit stop because then we can rest and watch the shittier teams come in after us.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia and Trivia only fuck the rest.

Are you okay with that?: Si Si
2137 days 11 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jack W.
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: theguywhostalks
Age?: 16

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Jaesus123
How do you know each other?: We've been friends for a long time, enough to have him join my only hosted group game at the moment.
How long have you known each other?: I'm pretty sure it's about 2 1/2 years.
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamBBUN, as that's the most recent BB game we've played together.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:
Why should we pick your team?: Our team is unique due to us having a very long relationship from basically the start of both of our accounts. We stand out from being a team with decent experience and a roster from outside the series. You should pick our team so we can prove to everyone that lower-level players can take the show.

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes, but not enough to know seasons.
What is your favorite season? Why?: N/A
Who is your favorite team? Why?: N/A
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Personally, I love the challenges where it's a true adventure, such as rappelling, skydiving, or bungee jumping.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Consecutive Posting, Research

Are you okay with that?: Yep.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in? / What place did you finish in those season?
Season 35: ISAJG: 17th Place
Season 36: Big Brother Australia: 7th Place
Season 37: LOTHT2: 10th Place (Shared with CharlieBibi)
Season 43: Newbie Stars 2: 11th Place
Season 48: WhoDunnit?: 9th Place
What is your goal in this season?: My goal in this season is to finally make a final and win off of that. Also, I would love to win with a friend I've been with for a while.

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2137 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: nels
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: nels001
Age?: 35

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]:AlanDuncan
How do you know each other?: played games together
How long have you known each other?:2 years
What is your team's hashtag? Why?:#teamdesparate  just a name

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?:we fight in these games
Why should we pick your team?:we never give up to do well in these games

What is your favorite season? Why?: 30
Who is your favorite team? Why?: cody and Jessica  cause they were the best
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?:
The head to head something different
What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):speed trivia and conservative posting

Are you okay with that?: yes

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202 

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:seasons 12 13 14 21 31 34 37 39 40 42 44

What place did you finish in those season?:season 12 4th
Season 13 episode 5 season 14 3rd week season 21 episode 1 season 31 episode 11 season 34 episode 10 season 37 episode 4
Season 39 episode 1 season 42 episode 1 season 44 episode 4
What is your goal in this season?:to win

2137 days 9 hours ago
It1002
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Armanti
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: armanti0115

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: rabbaj
How do you know each other?: We’ve played other group games together as well as been Amazing Race partners before
How long have you known each other?: About a year
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TheBlacks because we’re both black

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I think both of us have a really good sense of how to play the game and do well, and I think both of us are really smart racers. Also, I think we’re calculated and because of that, we work really well together.
Why should we pick your team?: You should pick us, because last time, we were eliminated due to a technical issue, so this would be our chance at redemption. And if we flop again, you’ll have something to laugh at

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Of course
What is your favorite season? Why?: 21, because I loved the drama that ensued, the twists and turns like James & Abba losing the passports, Josh & Brent beating Natalie & Nadiya at f4, etc. Plus, I loved the race route and my favorite team that season, Jaymes & James, made it to the end.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Brendon & Rachel, because they’re always outcasts and that draws me to them. Also, I think they’re misunderstood and deserve more love, so I root for them. In addition, Rachel won BB13 and they’re currently the only team to complete two races around the world.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: The watermelon challenge from Leg 1 of Season 17

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, Puzzles

2137 days 8 hours ago
OATTY3
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Matty
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: OATTY_3
Age?: 23

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Rawr121
How do you know each other?: TTRS 48 Whodunnit
How long have you known each other?: a couple months
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #BackFromTheDead - We worked well together in whodunnit even though we both dies but we are back from the dead to win this season!

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I think we are unique because we just came off of the last TTRS season, we just met recently through that but we played well together and we want to give this season a shot!
Why should we pick your team?: I think Anthony and I both did fairly well in Whodunnit, we are both still newish to group scene at least I am and I think it would be interesting to see how our fresh team dynamic plays out

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes! more when i was younger
What is your favorite season? Why?: Season 7! This was when Rob and Amber were on The Amazing Race and I remember begging my mom to let me stay up on finale night to watch them race in the finale.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: I'd say Rob and Amber from Season 7 because I havent watched many full seasons
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: One that really stands out, but I would HATE to do is when they were in the field of large hay rounds and they had to unroll them looking for clues... Brutal! OR any dancing involved because im a good dancer haha

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles, Trivia, Endurance

Are you okay with that?: Yes!

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: TTRS 48 - Whodunnit
What place did you finish in those season?: 5th ... just before the finale :/
What is your goal in this season?: First goal to develop a good working relationship with my partner, then kick some ass in the legs to make the finale, and ultimately WIN!
2137 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Anthony C
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: A_C121

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: OATTY3
How do you know each other?: From Group Games and Skype
How long have you known each other?: I swear we know each other like besties! jk only like 2 months lmao
What is your team's hashtag? Why?:#BackFromTheDead because Christian_ didnt kill me hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! so im back and ready to win!

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: I think that Matty is quite new to the group game scene and that I am an older veteran and so I feel that that kind of dynamic will bring definitely some new ideas to the table on how to excel and win the game. I feel that our chemistry from Whodunnit will carry on into this game, and one in which I have experience but he is coming into it with a lot of fresh ideas will give us a unique edge that not many teams will have.
Why should we pick your team?: I feel that we will be able to be strong competitors as I believe that we have been able to excel in a lot of challenge before. We have excellent social games, but we aren't afraid to call people out aka me calling out Husein last season. We don't take bullshit, and we definitely won't be "killed off" like last season.

What is your favorite season? Why?: The Amazing Race 29 because I felt like almost all of the teams had like a strong personality and it made it very fun and interesting to watch! Plus the winners were like the biggest shock of all time.
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Brooke & Scott!! Brooke is so iconic and so awful and so funny and made the show so entertaining to watch! Scott was a good rock for her, but also didn't put up with all her bullshit so it was so cool to see that they could come up on top. Showing that like anybody, can truly win this game.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: I love the climbing ones because all i remember is brooke screaming so thats pretty much engrained in my brain

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming, Posting, SPEED!!!, and any puzzle but sliding ones lmao

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 23, 25,28, 29, 30, 32,33, 39, 42, 44, 46, 48
What place did you finish in those season?: 14th, 2nd, 16th, 8th, Episode 8, 11th, 10th, 11th, 13th, Episode 8, 5th, 10th
What is your goal in this season?: To finish what I started in the last Amazing Race season!
2136 days 16 hours ago
Brxan
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Bryan
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: FrozenShadow09.Tengaged
Age?: 22

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Ryan5676
How do you know each other?: We both did not have partners so we decided to become partners
How long have you known each other?: Like a few days
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #FirstTimeMeeters Since we just met
What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We do not know each other so we can grow and adapt as we go further ad further into the competition
Why should we pick your team?: We will bring some competition and we can show you that even if people just meet they can work together and slay it

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: To be honest i have watched a few episodes of a few seasons but i have not watched a full one
What is your favorite season? Why?: I like 30 because i had two people who i really liked on it and i watched the finale and they slayed it
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Cody & Jessica or Rachel & Brendan because they always had each others back no matter what and they kept their relationship strong
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: Def season 15 the water slide challenge where Mika literally was saying the whole time that she could not do it and it was so very entertaining

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Spamming & Endurance

Are you okay with that?: Yeppers!
2136 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Will
Skype Name? [REQUIRED]: icebeast.tengaged
Age?: 24

Who is your partner? [Tengaged username please]: Darbe
How do you know each other?: From working together in a few skype games!
How long have you known each other?: 2.5 years, but it feels longer!
What is your team's hashtag? Why?: #TeamLegends because we are going down in TTRS history as the best team.

What makes your team unique from any other team? How do you stand out from the rest?: We’re unique because we grew a close friendship from working together in Skype games and blossomed from there! We’re also from different continents so it shows distance is just a number!
Why should we pick your team?: We're both super competitive and come from very different backgrounds so we'll balance each other out very well!

Have you ever seen The Amazing Race?: Yes!
What is your favorite season? Why?: My favorite season is season 17 because it was one of the first seasons I saw and got me hooked into the show. The finale had 2 of my fav teams of all times and both were female duos (also the first female team to win #yayfeminism!
Who is your favorite team? Why?: Cindy and Ernie were the first team I was super into. They were competitive and learned from mistakes as they progressed.
What is your favorite task or competition from the Amazing Race?: The memory challenge at the very end is always my favorite one to watch. I have always loved puzzles and it’s always one of the hardest challenges to do.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I’m decent at most of those besides trivia and endurance. But I will go as hard as I can in endurance if need be.

Are you okay with that?: Yes sir ee!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!