This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Topic » Applications for TTRS 48:..

2214 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Anthony C
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: A_C121
Karma?: 2321
Color Level?: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 and a Half Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: This type of game style is so different and it is not done very often. I like to think that I am an out-of-the box player and thinker so I believe that this type of game would be fun and right up my alley.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I think that I am exceedingly good at making people trust me and have faith in me. This helps me form connections in games and these connections are clear lifelines in order to stay alive in this type of game. I think that being able to make people believe I am sincere makes me stand out.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player because I do enjoy the rush and adrenaline of the game. I feel being the killer ruins some of the rush of the game.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I think that I have a good way with words and that I can pull trust from people that I normally would not get so. I like to think I can understand the clues that lead up to the murders.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Heroes vs. Villains
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Brenda Lowe because I do not see too much Asian representation on these types of shows and the fact that she was on there and did exceedingly well and was a large player in the game was awesome and inspiring.
What is your competition on that show and why?: My favorite competition on Survivor is always the ones where they fight for the ball in the water and they attempt to score. Actually a scene from that season is on my profile haha.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles, Speed, Spamming

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 23, 25,28, 29, 30, 32,33, 39, 42, 44, 46
What place did you finish in those season?: 14th, 2nd, 16th, 8th, Episode 8, 11th, 10th, 11th, 13th, Episode 8, 5th
What is your goal in this season?: ugh to finally win

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2214 days 1 hour ago
OATTY3
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Matty
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Oatty_3
Karma?: 2628
Color Level?: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I joined TG June 26th, 2012

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I have recently been more active in group games, you have a really successful series going that I would love to be a part of, I have the time to compete, I have done really well in my past two group games, I love the show Whodunnit, and I know I would do really well at this game.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am an incredibly strong player. I'm super smart, creative, I can think out of the box, I have an incredibly social game, and I usually get along with everyone else which helps me get to the end.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I would rather be a player because I want to prove to myself that I can compete, perform well, figure out the riddles, get a solid team to work together, make it to the end, and find out who the killer is.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I have always loved the game Clue, murder mystery type games, escape rooms, and I have always been really successful at this genre of game. My social game is really strong, I'm very good at puzzles, and I know that I will be able to kill (no pun intended) this game and win!

What is your favorite reality competition show?: I'm crazy obsessed with Survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I'm a huge fan of All-Stars because it's nostalgic for me, but I also love Heroes vs. Villains. I love watching the game evolve and seeing players be super strategic and navigate the game. Heroes vs. Villains had an amazing cast, idols were played well, the challenges were fun to watch, and it was an unpredictable season when it got to the final 3 I had no idea who would win.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: I have loved Boston Rob since All-Stars. I think he's an incredible strategist, he has a good social game, he's strong in challenges and thats the kind of player I am. I don't like to hide in the back and skate through in these types of games. It may put a target on my back but if I keep winning and have strong allies through my social game then I'll be untouchable.
What is your competition on that show and why?: I love the competitions towards the final 5 when they usually have to gather bags of puzzle pieces along the way to finish a puzzle at the end, put a puzzle ladder together, put a jigsaw together and then use that to count the stairs and pieces to open a lock at the end and things like that. Or the Tocantines final 4 spider puzzle which is similar to the final 4 South Pacific final immunity. I love anything to do with obstacle courses and puzzles because I'm really good at those and they are extremely entertaining to watch.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Like I have mentioned before I am incredibly successful at puzzles, riddles, tangrams, and things of that nature. I can also do well in endurance comps because I am so competitive and I hate losing so I will do whatever it takes to win. Tbh, I'm not a fan of spamming questions and I don't think speed challenges are that fun because usually someone has the fastest connection and just gets all of the points and that's not fun to me haha

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes, I prefer that because I can use my time well to complete the challenge to a high standard

This is my first time applying for your series and I really hope you choose me to be a part of your cast! I have recently got 2nd in BrainJak's hunger games by being extremely strategic in my moves. I also just won first place in MJFJUNE's The Apprentice in which I slayed the entire competition. I have really become a strong group game competitor and I want to continue that here!

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2214 days ago
Leonine_Divine
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jet
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: jet.robles1
Karma?: 50
Color Level?: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 10 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven’t made it to a final in one of your games yet, and because your games are so well done I’d like to keep playing until I do
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: my character is that I’m not a big character, I play and try my best in everything I do while trying to keep it classy

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: the killer, because why not, it’s be a change from being a regular competitor and it seems like it’d be a lot of fun
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I am a “keep your mouth shut and eyes and ears open” type of player so I’d be able to follow my instinct if something was off

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Game Changers, because even though it was a ALL STAR season EVERYONE came to play and it was rare that the boots were predictable
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Sandra Diaz-Twine, because even though she got her torch snuffed this season she left a path of broken dreams behind
What is your competition on that show and why?:The trivia one from Game Changers, because it was focused more on book smarts than brute strength

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): trivia, Endurance and puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: YES

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: The Duel, I Love Money, Boot Camp, Battle of the Seasons, Second Chances, The Banker, Legends of the Hidden Temple 2, Battle of the Seasons 2, Gauntlet 3
What place did you finish in those season?: 24th, 7th, 19th, 5th, 12th, 23rd, 5th, eliminated episode 4, 13th
What is your goal in this season?: if I’m not the killer, than to mke the final and ultimately win!
2213 days 19 hours ago
Insanity17
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Husein
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: huseinsanity17@outlook.com
Karma?: 2097
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A little over two years, then I took a four and half year break, and now I've been back for about 9 months.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I enjoy problem solving and figuring out solutions, which is the basis of Whodunnit.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I clique well with pretty much everyone and will talk to whoever wants to talk to me, so my social game is always on point. 

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Definitely a player because the killer doesn't do anything and I like being in a state of paranoia after every kill.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm very social, so building up alliances in terms of guessing the killer and sharing information about how each person was killed should be fairly easy for me. I'm a chemist, so I'm naturally observant and theorizing as many outcomes as possible.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Rupaul's Drag Race
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I definitely enjoyed All Stars 2 because some of my favorite queens were on it, including Alyssa, Katya, and Alaska.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Alyssa Edwards because she is one of the most entertaining people I have ever seen on television. She's funny, energetic, and extra! *tongue pop*
What is your competition on that show and why?: My favorite challenge has to be the reading challenge because reading is fundamental.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I love trivia and I'm generally good at puzzles.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: YES, I prefer it that way.

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 6, Season 7
What place did you finish in those season?: 7th place, 14th place (I quit)
What is your goal in this season?: To have fun, make new friends, and to come up with the most outlandish theories for how each murder happened.
2213 days 17 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Noob
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: cooldude.tengaged1
Karma?: 4215
Color Level?: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven’t played an actual good whodunnit game on here and I actually thought it would be a good idea to host one a few years ago (it didn’t go to well) so it would be fun to play one
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: my strategy, friendliness, and skills combined

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: it doesn’t matter, i will do my best job at whatever I get
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: quick problem solving and evaluating and coming to good conclusions

What is your favorite reality competition show?: survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: I like all of them but I’ll take ghost island.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Cochran, he is smart
What is your competition on that show and why?: any competition that makes you think outside of the box

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): spamming, speed, puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: couldn’t be better :)
2213 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Ryan Brown
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: ryan56762
Karma?: 506
Color Level?: Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 years!

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I always wanted to compete in a whodunnit game since this never happens and it would be a great opportunity
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am very very very excited about everything that happens with my fun energy and I can get very friendly in chatting with people even though it might be too close since it is rude not to speak at all!

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: This is a close call since I would like to experience both sides but I must admit that being the player would be rather exciting on my part on playing the game like everyone else and get the suspense on who is murdered and shocked on who the killer is what I look forward to!
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I do look around with more than meet the eyes by searching in deeper with clues and getting the facts right to solve the case

What is your favorite reality competition show?:  Coach Trip which is only shown in the UK but I love couples visiting destinations and getting bitch on voting for each other to get a yellow card!
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 17 because it brought the A game on contestants I love and breaking up alliances I hated with their comeuppance at last
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Jimmy & Jodie were icons on their reactions and brutal honesty that I respect and I was sadden when they got voted off since they made the show!
What is your competition on that show and why?: It's more of activities and I guess it is dancing since I do like to put on a move and I like to show off to other people

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia is my thing on anything related to European Geography with how I know every capital city of each country which is something

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: I'm thankful since it sucks for my timezone BST on it always being too late every time

2213 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Keizo
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: dymek2147
Karma?: 97
Color Level?: Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Half year i think

Why do you want to compete in this season?: To be honest i like solving cases
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I think my strategy can be little odd

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I do my job the best i can! It Doesn't matter if i'm Bad guy or good guy
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm not talking much but i'm looking closely at every single detail

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 3 i think alliances in the season was just awesome some nice mental plays and bad calls by others
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Lex van den Berghe because even in game like Survivor he was still honest even if it means putting target on his back
What is your competition on that show and why?: Endurance and Puzzles. Endurance because it's testing your mental strenght and Puzzles because your working with time stress and even if you leading one mistake can cost you win

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Speed, Puzzles and Endurance

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yup it's pretty good for me actually
2212 days 18 hours ago
Zinger
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Danny
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: disneydanny17
Karma?: 2637
Color Level?: TV STAR
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7 YEARS (old account wwxcrunner1)

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because you are one of the best host arounds and I have been waiting for you to host again. I have a great respect for the game and have always wanted redemption from the nbkillers whodunnit 6 years ago when I got sick and was in the top freaking 6 and then missed the deadline by 1 hour and died. This will not happen this season!

What makes you stand out from other players in games?:
I have had experience with hosting in real life and although I haven't hosted WhoDunnit I just finished hosting a college season of the Mole. Knowing how to read people's interactions is super important and sets me apart in these games by giving me a large social advantage

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I would love to be a player because I think being the killer is dangerous and despite the fact I am a social butterfly and would have alliances with almost everyone... I think that people will try to peg the killer and isolate them and I would never want to be caught.

What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?:
1) Extreme Social Awareness
2) Maturity
3) Extreme detail in responses and cases
4) I over analyze everything and if the cases are crazy, trust me I will get there

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Solitary

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 2 was an amazing season with drama and really creative challenges. The show is evil and I loved watching people suffer and so it was really cool to watch!

Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?:
POD NUMBER 7, no explanation needed if you have seen the show before. He came back in the next season and just an all around funny beast guy!

What is your competition on that show and why?:
The junk food eating challenge or the evil memorization challenges of colors just because it was so entertaining to watch and I enjoyed memorizing with the contestants as well!

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):
Consecutive posting challenges are a joke... so I guess I am good at them, I really enjoy puzzles alot though and they are the best challenges!

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Hell Yeah

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 30, Season 33,   34(But I didn't confirm my spot in this season, but was thrown in anyways and then got last because I wasn't active or on... so I don't count it)
What place did you finish in those season?:  2nd, 2nd
What is your goal in this season?: 1st, I have still never won one of your group games... just Nicks and to beat Ethan000
2212 days 12 hours ago
EM002
The Interview:

What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Eric M
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: EM0020
Karma?: 391
Color Level?: Black Level
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Just hit 5 years!

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven't played recently and I love the Whodunnit? format. It's not an easy one to host but I have no doubt that you will do it justice!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Before, I would have said that I like to confront people and bring out people's dirty laundry into the open, but I have now matured and changed my ways. I'm not that confrontation so, in response to this question, it would be my ability to just do what is best for me and someone else. I hate the sheep mentality so I try my best to put an end to it as best as I can even if it does make me public enemy #1.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I don't mind, however, I think a player role is a lot more hands on than a killer especially on an online game. It would be interesting to see how you incorporate the killer aspect.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: My ability to see the bigger picture and be able to pay attention to details and piece a realistic story. That may help me fill in the gaps if they ever need filling.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: I've always been a fan of the highly controversial The Glass House. That has yet to change and I can't see it changing anytime soon.
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Well there was only one season which sucks but it was a great season for me.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: When it comes to The Glass House, it would have to be Andrea. She was my preseason favorite and she only proved herself to be even more amazing while in the show. She tried working with a strategy which I highly enjoyed.
However, if this could be any show then the answer would have to be Sandra- Diaz Twine. Winning two seasons and controlling her 3rd season after being such a huge threat is reason enough.
What is your competition on that show and why?: On The Glass House, my favorite competition was a zip-line-type challenge where they had to travel across to grab puzzle pieces and then place them on a rotating triangle to form the ultimate puzzle. It was the final challenge to determine who would go straight to the finale and it did not dissappoint.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Mainly Endurance and on a lucky day, puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Of course!

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:

1) Battle of the Seasons 
2) Fresh Meat 2
3) Big Brother Newbie Stars
4) The Banker 
5) Endurance 2
6) NBTTRS: Solitary
7) Free Agents
8) I Survived a Japanese Game Show
9) Cutthroat
10) Friends
11) Game Over
12) TTRSF: Are You The One? 

What place did you finish in those season?:

1) TTRS 15: Battle of the Seasons - 9th
2) TTRS 21: Fresh Meat 2 - 10th
3) TTRS 24: Big Brother Newbie Stars - 1st
4) TTRS 28: The Banker - 15th
5) TTRS 31: Endurance 2 - 1st
6) NBTTRS: Solitary - 5th
7) TTRS 34: Free Agents - 3rd
8) TTRS 35: I Survived a Japanese Game Show - 3rd
9) TTRS 38: Cutthroat - 3rd
10) TTRS 40: Friends - 5th
11) TTRS 42: Game Over - 2nd
12) TTRSF: Are You The One? - 1st

What is your goal in this season?: Have as much fun as possible. Hopefully win a riddle or two! I've accomplished everything else in this series but it is still so damn fun to play.
2212 days 1 hour ago
Cookie_13
LAVENDER CASS
Cassandra Rose Madix   
YELLOW
4 months 

Idk
I'm always happy
Killer
My secret dark side 
Big Brother
Sooooooo much Drama!

Trivia

Yes
2211 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Wyatt
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: aiwfwyattroh
Karma?: 96
Color Level?: Dark green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Not as long as you I hope

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Love true crime and murder mystery
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Very active and always put effort in, I don't apply much anymore but when I do I'm rarely inactive

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player because I wouldn't want to waste time for a game I can't win.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I played poker for a few years semi professionally so I think I can make a good read of people plus I feel like I'm good at connecting the dots.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: The challenge
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Cutthroat
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Devin because constantly trying to move the game forward and stir shit up
What is your competition on that show and why?: Bottleneck stampede bc chaos

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): none of the above

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: 23 25, 30, 32, 34, 37,38,40, 44
What place did you finish in those season?: 10th, 6th, 6th, 2nd, 7th, 4th, 1st, 1st, 3rd
What is your goal in this season?: To make your time hosting this as miserable as possible
2210 days 21 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alex
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: alexthegreat510
Karma?: 225
Color Level?: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On and off since 2014

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I think this is an interesting format and I'd love to give it a shot! Seems like a lot of work has to go into planning a game like this so I'd love to see all of that pay off firsthand. Plus I mean the thought of winning something is just hard to pass up, gotta try to win!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I think my ability to just never give up and always keep fighting through the hard times. I haven't had an easy road in some games but I always give 100%.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player! I like having to play and try to figure things out as the game goes along, I think being the killer ruins the suspense and action a little.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Attention to detail, decisive, good at thinking outside the box, intelligent, decent at challenges

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Survivor!
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Heroes vs. Villains, I think to this day it's still the best cast ever assembled, the boot list is surprisingly tolerable for an all returnee season, and Russell's defeat/Sandra's victory will never get old.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Gotta say I'm a big fan of Natalie Anderson after seeing her on 2 different shows (Survivor and TAR). I think she's tough, funny, smart, and her game on Survivor was just great to watch.
What is your competition on that show and why?: I love the ones where they have to stack blocks or tiles or anything and people constantly knock their stack over and have to restart. It just shows the importance of never giving up because you never know when things will change and you'll be in a different position.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting, Speed, Endurance

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Sure

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 31: Endurance 2
What place did you finish in those season?: 3rd place
What is your goal in this season?: To make it farther than 3rd and hopefully win! Endurance was an interesting debut season because it's kind of a strange format in itself, and Whodunnit seems like the perfect strange format to follow it up with.
2209 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Mar 30, 2018 22:57:29
TheEclipse
TheEclipse
whodunnit app
turney1805

What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Joey
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: eclipsetg
Karma?: 1935
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A little less than 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: i've been waiting for this fucking season for months
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: i have a massive dick

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: a player because i don't feel like being the killer
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: none, i'll probably completely flop, i just really want to try i'm hyped as hell

What is your favorite reality competition show?: survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: hvv because everything about it is incredible
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: courtney yates because she's basically me in slightly tinier female form
What is your competition on that show and why?: i'm not quite sure what this question is asking

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): speedspeedspeedspeedspeedspeedspeed

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: yeah

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: laos, bb coaches, seychelles second chances
What place did you finish in those season?: 18th 8th 18th
What is your goal in this season?: mainly just to annoy everyone else in the cast
2209 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!