This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening fight

Topic » Opening fight

4149 days 17 hours ago
kort
like i wanna do BGC nowwwwwwwwww

-*falls out of chair in despair*
4149 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
I like how when Nicky started fighting Lashea it was kind of like Nicole vs Valentina, like on the stairs & them falling.
4149 days 16 hours ago
evann
do your prediction on the girls based off the opening btw you have no clue who the 7th girl is
4149 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
Let's just start bgc right now like it actually sounds fun to do right now I can't sleep anyway LMAO
4149 days 16 hours ago
evann
pres your back fast ;p;
4149 days 16 hours ago
evann
okay but i still have to find a 7th girl
4149 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
Can't sleep, I have to get up early tomorrow but oh well lmfao. Although I think we should start right now but then take a break on all reality shows til like wednesday so we can all enjoy the Holiday's and not worry about  missing stuff
4149 days 16 hours ago
kort
ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck that 7th bitch she can come latahhhhhhhhh
4149 days 16 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Danielle- fierce and feisty
Judi- Crazy and loud
Nicki- Gangster and rough
Lo- cool but tough
Aleshia- Diva and neutral
Lashea- Outrageous a mess.
4149 days 16 hours ago
Khan
Danielle; I think she will be well maintained and have self control, however won't be afraid to scrap and get dirty.

Lo; I like her ghetto-ness. I think she will be fighting alot, and getting her point across.

Judi; I like how she is very well-driven to her goals.

Nicky; Good fighter, and I think she is going to be a tom-boy.

Lashea; A Judi Jai wannabee, probably falling on the floor the first night...but hopefully she holds her own.

7th girl; Some irrelevant that just sleeps and eats.
4149 days 16 hours ago
evann
the first ep is upppp
4149 days 16 hours ago
kort
Danielle- The baddest bitch, fights only when pressed & keeps a low profile the Confessional Queen <3 #TeamDani

Judi - oh gawwd da fighter & partier

Nicki - tries to be da boss

Lo - Gonna try to go ham for no reason

Aleshia - cool to angry, thinks she's classy

Lashea - just a nasty messy bitch who gets the shit beat out of her
4149 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
Danielle: Is the peacemaker as seen in the trailer, she wasn't fighting and just wants to have fun. She has no problems holding her own but probably won't fight. If she does, she'll get into 1 fight that will probably involve slapping, hair pulling & A little bit of punching. She won't be getting into HUGE fights.

Lo: She's ghetto, so she's gonna be feisty and wanna fight. She might get sent home for dragging someone.

Judi: She seems funny but will probably be a drama queen, and might crack under pressure. Will probably get sent home for either getting into a fight, getting beat up, or can't take the stress of people hating her.

Lashea: She seems like she's a TROUBLE maker, and in the promo, she gets fucked up by Aleshia, Judi and Nicky.. she's gonna be hated it seems, and they are "getting her back" so she's either manipulative, fake, a prankster, or a mixture of all 3.. mysterious & dangerous. Can't fight & Will go home after getting whooped by those 3 girls.

Aleshia: Seems like she's gonna be fun & a party girl of some sort, and a fighter.. she doesn't wanna be messed with and can hold her own. She might come off as a bully but is actually really sweet.. will most likely make it to the end, or almost the end & get sent home for dragging someone out the house.

open group

G.I.JOE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!