This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening fight

Topic » Opening fight

4149 days 18 hours ago
evann
*sweat southern jazz music would play as the skyline of Alabama is seen from a distance flashing lights of cars traffic lights and more feel the city clips of people grooving and moving during the night light of the city is shown and the camera soon close in on a nice sweet southern mansion*

*12:26 am*

Danielle confessionals: we all tried to make peace with the girl and she keeps screwing us  over and over like I have no more words for this hoe she dug her own grave now bitch time to lay in it *flips hair*

*clips from the first night the girls met is shown clips of the girls taking shots together in the kitchen is shown the scene would switch to a different clip and Lashea getting crazy drunk and acting a fool and clips would show the girls disgust with her*

*back at the house Judi is tying up her hair*

Judi: look she needs to go she out stayed her welcome majority rules bitch wanna act crazy im the one that’s crazy she must forgot who I was

*clips would lashea getting under the girls skin at various moments and getting drunk acting a fool*

*Nicky Danielle and lo sit in the confessionals*

Nicky: she needs her ass beat plain and simple im not saying im jumping a bitch but im going to tagged that ass watch me

Danielle: I hope girl got insurance something cause everyone is out for her hide ya face hide ya boobs because everyone finna beat that ass

Lo: karma is a bitch and she a bad bitch for real *laughs*

*the camera would go back to outside the mansion as lashea belongs clothes bed dresser and bed frame all lays out in front of the house*

*camera would go back into the house at Aleshia is seen drinking a cup of Peach circo*

Aleshia: pre game is on now im ready for the main event *aleshia is dressed in shorts and tang top with her hair tied back*

*cross town there is a black limo slowly approaching the mansion*

*judi puts on her rings*

Judi: whats taking her so long

Danielle: she probadly knew something was up when we all didn’t do out with her tonight

*the limo continues to slowly approach the mansion with lashea inside*
4149 days 18 hours ago
evann
Aleshia: everyone know what the plan judi you get her when she come in then nicky would lead her into the kitchen and I will handle her!

*the girls agree and then a flashback is played of the girls plotting this exact moment to get there revenge*

*the limo would pull into the driveway*

Danielle: she is here

Aleshia: everyone get in place

*the girls would get into there hiding places meanwhile lashea steps out the limo and see her stuff on the ground*

Lashea: OMG these bitches went to far they touch mystuff they touched my stuff *lashea picks up a few of her things*

Lashea: there going to get my wrath tonight *Lashea would then swing open the front door and flip hair as she has some of her clothes in her hand*

*as lashea slowly walks in she sees no one the scene would play in slow motion as lashea turns around only to get caught off guard of judi clocking her in the face*

Judi: Bitch

*judi has her by the hair and starts pounding her head in and swing her round crazy like she is a rag doll security would hurry and rush over and pull judi away*

*as lashea slowly stumbles back by the steps she turns and sees nicky coming off the 3rd bottom step and nicky starts punching her in the face lashea tries to fight back but nicky strengthen is too much for her nicky would make lashea fall to her needs and slighty drag her by the kitchen door and starts gutting her with her fist security would soon grab nicky and pull her off lashea*

*lashea tries to get up and charge at nicky but fails as aleshia puts her in a crazy headlock from the door way of the kitchen and drags her in the kitchen and starts punching on her with her might aleshia is slamming lashea into the wall and start beating her some more as lashea mouth drips with blood*

*Danielle and lo watches from the other side of the room and in shocked*

*security gets a hold of aleshia but she has a tight grip on lashea hair but out of nowhere judi comes running over and starts punching lashea in her face once again and soon security grabs her too*

*Danielle runs over and tries to help break up the fight*

Danielle: that’s enough that’s enough she is done! *she saids in a yelling scared voice as she is in shocked at the badly beaten lashea*

*security is able to get everyone off of lashea and then the producers and meds help lashea up and carry her out as the others are held back by security*
4149 days 18 hours ago
Khan
+
4149 days 18 hours ago
LouisRibarich
YAY judi beat that ass!
4149 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
(Good job when we start?)
4149 days 18 hours ago
kort
OMG, love this <3

#TeamDani !

When does BGC start ? IM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKED
4149 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
4149 days 18 hours ago
evann
after the new year love and tengaged should be done
4149 days 18 hours ago
LouisRibarich
4149 days 18 hours ago
evann
was there enough tension build up
4149 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Everybody get on BBWLA please.
4149 days 18 hours ago
kort
but we go back to school the day after :/
exams & what not not!

& im at BBWLA btw!
4149 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Good :)
4149 days 18 hours ago
Khan
You should do BGC then L&HH after break.
4149 days 18 hours ago
evann
idk we already started love and tengaged
4149 days 18 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Yea.

open group

G.I.JOE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!