This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fan Discussion

Topic » Fan Discussion

4831 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
This is a forum where fans of the group can talk to former players and discuss what will happen next in the game.

Also if you feel the need to spam into my group leave the spam in here!
4830 days 4 hours ago
irberger24
loved survivor micronesia?
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2937
guys this game is gonna be awesome you wont regret signing up :)
4829 days 1 hour ago
Nintenfan3424
vote for ME!
4829 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
How long is the poll up for?
4829 days 1 hour ago
yankees14456
Hmm.. well have fun with your noobs. I thought it was kind of rude that you told me to apply for the game, and then don't pick me. I'm bad with words so I'm sorry I can't elaborate too much. What your problem with with this is you didn't ask anything about competition. If you knew me, I'm very good at challenges and can win them. You have to factor that in. You didn't even put me into the poll? Sorry I'm not good with words.

-Yankees
4829 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
When do we start?
4829 days 1 hour ago
vampiro90
Vote for Vampiro
4829 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
I agree 100% with yankees. Couldn't have said it better :P
4829 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
Feel free to post question you believe I should use next time guys... it really wasn't a personal decision to disclude u
4829 days 1 hour ago
yankees14456
I would say pick most from applications-- and then hold a competition adn the people that do the best also make it in.
4829 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
I agree with Yankees.
4829 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
Houseguests, add me as a friend since I'm only a white level and I need to be your friend in order to to message you.
4828 days 6 hours ago
TheStan
4828 days 6 hours ago
Robinhood99
Mma
the way not to make anyway is to do random . Org

open group

Dead Group: MMA's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!