This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dungeon #8 — Arek vs Scott

Topic » Dungeon #8 — Arek vs Scott

758 days ago
Kennel123
757 days 2 hours ago
Arris
hii
757 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
hello
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Get Out” and here’s how it works:

You are both standing outside a maze and the first person to exit their mazes and ring the bell in this forum will remain in the game and earn the life shield.

Before you can enter your maze, you must complete a matching game with images of the 9 eliminated players this season. Once you complete the matching game (which I will link in a countdown here) you must take a screenshot with your Tengaged profile showing and send it in your discord production chat.

Once your screenshot is confirmed, I will send you TWO mazes you must complete by drawing a correct line from the top left corner to the bottom right corner exit. You then must post both of the completed mazes in your production chat and then post “rings bell” in the dungeon forum.

The person to complete both mazes and the match game and rings the bell in this forum first will remain in the game.

Any questions?
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
If no questions say ready and I will count down!
757 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
give me a second
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Post when ready
757 days 2 hours ago
Arris
r
757 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
ready
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
OK counting you down good luck!
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
757 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"rings bell"
757 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Checking

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!