This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dungeon #7 — Sandy vs Nolan

Topic » Dungeon #7 — Sandy vs Nolan

757 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
757 days 21 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
OK, Nolan will have until the clock strikes :11 to check in, or Sandy wins by default.
757 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
hello : )
757 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
YES NOLAN
757 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
mysterygame2
hello : )
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Posting rules. Christian threatened to quit prod if I changed the name so thank him.
757 days 21 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Diva
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
This elim is called Kellen's Hairy Bushes and here's how it works. You will be given 3 Bush Puzzles. One is a 7x7, one is a 9x9, and the last is 11x11. You must solve each puzzle so that it meets the following requirements.

There is a grid of squares, some of them contain Kellen Bushes. The goal is to place houses in some of the remaining squares, in such a way that ALL the following conditions are met:

There are exactly as many houses as bushes.

The houses and bushes can be matched up in such a way that each house is directly adjacent (horizontally or vertically, but not diagonally) to ITS OWN bush. However, a bush may be adjacent to other bushes as well as its own.

No two houses are adjacent horizontally, vertically or diagonally.

The number of houses in each row, and in each column, matches the numbers given round the sides of the grid.

EXAMPLE ROUND:

https://i.imgur.com/1Gq7uQI.gif

https://i.imgur.com/IrmwiyZ.gif

NOTE: You can make any marking to represent a house on your grid just be consistent.

I will count you down and post the first puzzle here, but from then on it will take place on discord with you submitting your completed puzzle WITH your Tengaged profile showing.

I will then send you the second puzzle and repeat that process to get the third one. Once you’ve submitted your final puzzle, go to the Dungeon forum and post “rings bell” to finish the elimination. If your puzzles are correct, the first person to ring the bell will win the elimination.

*CREDIT TO _ for puzzles*

Any questions?
757 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Christian was right.
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
If no questions post ready. If questions, ask.
757 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
spilled Kellen showed Jaxon and I the bushes to prove my point.
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
What happens in the prod chat stays in the prod chat? wtf?
757 days 21 hours ago
iSandeh
r
757 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Nolan?
757 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
hold on

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!