This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #8

Topic » Daily Challenge #8

1046 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
9pm EST Tuesday
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Odd Man Out” and here’s how it works:

The first part of this challenge will be played in VET/ROOKIE heats.

I will count one heat down and on my “GO” post I will post a list of so many correct answers to a statement I will post with the list of answers. Among that list will be one wrong answer in the first heats, two wrong answers in the final rounds (except the final 2).

Questions will be pop-culture, general knowledge or about Germany.

Everyone who claims a correct answer will move onto the next round, however each answer can only be claimed once. IF you claim the WRONG ANSWER or you are the last to claim an answer leaving you with no answer, you will be eliminated.

Once each heat is down to three players, we will combine them all into one final heat where the last person standing will win the challenge for their team and be safe from the duel, securing their team a spot in the final five.

In the final round, two people will be eliminated in the first two rounds instead of one, meaning the final round is just three rounds.

EXAMPLE ROUND:

Colours of the rainbow
Red
Green
Orange
Gold

Either the person who claims gold, or the person last to claim one of the correct answers will be eliminated.

RULES:
-        Spelling counts
-        Capitalization does NOT matter
-        Once something is claimed, it can’t be claimed again
-        The first answer you claim, you are stuck with it — even if you claim the wrong answer
-        If anyone is seen deleting a post, their entire team is out of the challenge

Any questions?
1045 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
or about Germany
1045 days 6 hours ago
bamold1999
or about Canada
1045 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
or about Germany
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Heat 1 @ 9pm EST — 5 advance (unless someone claims the wrong answer and others are not present):

Ben
James
Sandy
Tylor
William
Zach
1045 days 6 hours ago
J2999
or about Germany
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Counting down vets!
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
1045 days 6 hours ago
bamold1999
purr
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
1045 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Names of characters that appeared on the TV show Friends

Janice Litman-Goralnik
Tracy McConnell
Gunther
Jill Greene
Nora Tyler Bing
Richard Burke
1045 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Gunther
1045 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Janice Litman-Goralnik
1045 days 6 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gunther

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!