This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Safety Chain #4

Topic » Safety Chain #4

1050 days 7 hours ago
_Groot
https://imgur.com/S607FWr.gif
jk ily jimmypoopoo
1050 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I just do think we went against the grain and saved y'all last time!
1050 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
I love you all but Im saving Darrius and Andrew

I am so sorry to the other two teams.
1050 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm gobsmacked.
1050 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Andrew, the decision is yours. Which team will you save from the duel?

Remaining:
Nolan (mysterygame2) & Ethan (Ethan000)
Sandy (iSandeh) & Jake (Lemjam6)
1050 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I have to save Sandy & Jake

:(

I'm sorry Nolan & Ethan
1050 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
:(
1050 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Nolan and Ethan will be seeing the pit this round.

Ethan you have 10 minutes to call out any team — except for Tylor and Caleb.
1050 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I do think it's time for a chatzy randomizer.
1050 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
LMFAO
1050 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay so I feel bad for James bc I really like him, but literally both James & Birks PMed me that they absolutely hated my partner so I feel like this would be better for us in the longrun? Idk.

We are calling out James (J2999) & Birkishma (Birks4444) </3
1050 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
James & Birks vs Nolan & Ethan in the duel!
1050 days 6 hours ago
J2999
During the Signature Dish Challenge, Ava said it was happening and was ready. She revealed that she ran a meal prep business in the red kitchen but planned to use her Ava's Flava Chicken to wow Ramsay. She was the eighth person from the red team to have her dish judged by Ramsay and went up against Alex. She told Ramsay she came from Alaska, making her the first Alaskan-born contestant in the show's history. She made Ava's Flava Chicken, but it had undercooked rice and bland broccoli, which Ramsay noted as she called it Flava Chicken. She scored two points as a result, and the red team won the challenge 30-28. They were rewarded with dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak 2.0 and had three previous winners joining them: Season 17 Michelle, Season 18 Ariel, and Sous Chef Christina.

The following day, Ava said she respected mixologists and alcohol but also did not want to intake the calories.[1] During the Alcohol Challenge, she asked Megan and Morgana for some space on her station as she wanted to impress Ramsay after getting a two on her signature dish. She said Alaskans were well known for their salmon but would be shamed if she screwed up. However, her bourbon pineapple reduction burned when she poured the alcohol in, and it smoked up her pan much to her dismay. Turning her element down, she hoped her salmon would cook all the way through. Her dish was not chosen as the Top Three of the red team as it was undercooked, and Brynn felt her dish was the worst of the group. She was called up by Brynn as the first of the red team's Bottom Three dishes. She presented her bourbon marinated grilled pineapple with soy Worcester salmon. It was criticized for looking knackered and having raw salmon. Ramsay reminded her of the irony of her raw salmon as he knew Alaska was well known for salmon. She was disappointed because she served raw salmon.

After tasting the dishes, Ramsay named Ava as the red team's nominee for having the worst dish, and she joined Matthew from the blue team. During her plea, she felt she had excellent time management and leadership skills that could be brought to managing a restaurant. Still, she thought she focused too much on the flavors and not on the meat. She was eliminated for serving raw salmon. She knew she had high expectations during her exit interview but knew she failed on the first two challenges. However, she thought that Matthew should have been eliminated instead for serving raw chicken. Ramsay gave no comment on her elimination, and she did not receive the coat hanging and portrait burning sequence.[2]

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!