This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #3 — Tylor & Caleb vs Bryan & Charlie

Topic » Duel #3 — Tylor & Caleb..

1052 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
1052 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Thursday @ 830 pm EST
1050 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
Hiii!
1050 days 5 hours ago
Caleb9211
hello
1050 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
Hi
1050 days 5 hours ago
xcharliex
Hey :)
1050 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Alright, I'll post the rules!
1050 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Number madness” and here’s how it works:

There are 10 puzzle pieces buried in the pit for each team. You must find all 10 puzzle pieces before you can start your puzzle.

I will count you down and post the clue to ONE Tengaged user’s first ever blog in this forum, where you will find the first tiles for your puzzle. You must MAIL me (kennel123) on Tengaged mail the LINK to the blog with the tiles. If you’re correct, I will respond with the clue to the next users blog and this process will continue until you find the final blog and I send you your puzzle in MAIL.

Number puzzle rules:
-        It uses the numbers 0-9, and each number appears one time only (so 10 tiles you have to find)
-        There is only one correct answer
-        I will only tell you if you are right or wrong when you mail me, nothing else

Once you mail me the correct solution to the number puzzle, the elimination is over. First to finish wins the duel and stays in the game.

My post on the blog will look something like this: KTCS 8: Bloodlines duel #3 — You have found the 1st and 2nd tiles for your puzzle. Mail me this link for your next clue.

Any questions?
1050 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
I'm confused what do we do when we find all of the numbers on the blogs
1050 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Eilish
I'm confused what do we do when we find all of the numbers on the blogs

Once you mail me the final link, I will mail you the CLUES to figuring out the 10-digit number puzzle
1050 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
Alright
1050 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
So, one clue at a time, until you reach the last pieces then you do the puzzle and mail me your answer.
1050 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Ready?
1050 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
yes
1050 days 5 hours ago
bamold1999
Yes!
1050 days 5 hours ago
Caleb9211
yep yep yep

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!