This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #8

Topic » Daily Challenge #8

1154 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Thursday @ 7pm EST
1154 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
STARTING at 7:05 EST

Tonight, you are playing in the second “KTCS Games” and here’s how it works:

Throughout the next 30-45 minutes I will post one of the following:

-        Word Scramble: I will post a word scramble and the first person to post the correct word in this forum will score a point for their team.

-        Ball Drop: I will post *drops ball* and the first person to correctly post: *catches ball* in this forum will score a point for their team. (Asterisks don’t matter)

-        Link This: I will post specifics to a profile/blog/frat/etc. on Tengaged.com and the first person to link me a WORKING link that fits my asking in this forum will score a point for their team.

NOTE: you may not use players currently in, or eliminated from this game, or production. You also can NOT use BANNED users.

-        Digging for Keys: I will post 3 different coloured keys — 2 with ZERO-point value and 1 worth ONE point. The first person to post *digs for (insert colour) key* in this forum will get the point value for that key.

Ex:
Red Key: 0 points
Blue Key: 1 point
Yellow Key: 0 points

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round. Colours will change per round.

The first team to 4 points will form the round’s institution, while the last team to reach 4 points will head straight to the Asylum.

RULES:

-        If you score in one round, you can NOT score in the next round. HOWEVER, when we are down to the last 2 teams, anyone can guess in the remaining rounds.

-        Rounds will pop up randomly, I will not count you down.

-        Spelling counts for every round (except the link this game, which needs a working link).

Any questions?
1154 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
-        Rounds will pop up randomly, I will not count you down.

bro this is trash
1154 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
heey is on mobile
1154 days 3 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round.

inch resting..
1154 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
LOL RACHAEL I THOUGHT THE SAME
1154 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round.

inch resting..
1154 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
LMFAO you know what i meant....
1154 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
earlier today on Roblox's SizzleBurger Restaurant.  Deshon went up to the counter to order an Impossible Burger, the cashier told him to wait a minute, and then deshon went afk for like 5.  Upon returning Deshon proceeded to cuss the cashier out yelling "WHERE'S MY FOOD"
1154 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
The 45 minutes starts now!! Christian will take over :)
1154 days 3 hours ago
CruelSummer
okay here we go !!! woo
1154 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Bronze Key — 1 point
Gold Key — 0 points
Silver Key — 0 points
1154 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
*digs up bronze key*
1154 days 2 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
digs for bronze key
1154 days 2 hours ago
Nelson
Digs for bronze key
1154 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*digs for
bronze
key*

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!