This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Crater #13

Topic » Crater #13

1197 days 5 hours ago
LaylaLove
gl Britt!
1197 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Alright and with that, Layla wins the round 6-4 — ball 4 was unclaimed.

Congratulations Layla, you won this elimination and claim the final gold skull needed to run this final.

Britt, this ends your time in Iceland, but after a strong rookie season you showed you belong and you were so close in this elimination. Always a pleasure hosting you and i hope we see you again.
1197 days 5 hours ago
BrittBritt
grats layla!! <3
1197 days 4 hours ago
LaylaLove
Sorry Britt! you played really good <3
1197 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Also, Max. This was the last brain elimination day and you do not have a skull, unfortunately that means this ends your time in Iceland and I hope we see you again soon.

You were a tough competitor, seemed to fight from minority all game and even won an elimination. Unfortunately, this format kind of screwed you, take care!
1197 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Layla, do you want to keep your partner Ben? Do you wish to take Max's partner Ashley? Or do you want to take another brawn partner up there? You can take anyone except for Franz.
1197 days 4 hours ago
LaylaLove
I love you Ben. We floated together all season and it was funny BUT I need to pick someone who I think has a shot to win the game.
That's why I'm going to pick Ty
1197 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
*CLAPS*
1197 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Layla infiltrates and steals Tylor!

Christian, you have now been infiltrated. Do you want to take Ben or Ashley?
1197 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Uh
1197 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
thinks.
1197 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is so JUICY MMMMMMMMM
1197 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
I will choose...Ashley
1197 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Alright, that makes Ben the rogue agent and same rules apply to him as they did with Britt.

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!