This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » FINAL

1382 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Congratulations HUFUS!!! You fought every day to stay in the game, won FIVE eliminations and won this final. Congrats on first place, I will add you to my gift list. I hope to see you in the future.
1382 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Washed, Jordan and Billy!!! Congrats on making it to the final, you all impressed me today and throughout the season. You fell short, but hold your head high.
1382 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Hufus is winning player of the season hands down

Hope I can win an award

I know what David will get
1382 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Thanks for the great season guys... and you know see ya at the reunion, which will be scheduled for tomorrow night!
1382 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
https://miro.medium.com/max/1000/1*D6t28byuNPrCfPngdeb4sw.gif

thanks guys! yall did amazing as well! i was up against some of the best players and i'm rly proud for that! at the end of the day we r all winners <3
1382 days 4 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
grats guys !!!
1382 days 4 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
What a humble beast! Lol great season bud!
1382 days 4 hours ago
Rocker917
after that survivor game I had a feeling hufus was gonna dominate a competition driven game ahhahah

it was great getting to keep going w David/Kellen/Hufus after we had all been in that survivor game together. I missed you guys after I got idoled out :(

Met so many new amazing people Juan Kat Nelson Jordan Zach Shawn yall were amazing and I'd never/hardly met (zach I think I was in a castings w you but I was inact ahahah)

Kellen thanks so much for hosting this it was amazingly organized. I loved getting to become friends with you as allies in survivor and as a player host friendship here. It was an amazing experience I had a ton of fun in this game :)

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!