This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #8

Topic » Daily Challenge #8

1149 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Thursday @ 7pm EST
1148 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
STARTING at 7:05 EST

Tonight, you are playing in the second “KTCS Games” and here’s how it works:

Throughout the next 30-45 minutes I will post one of the following:

-        Word Scramble: I will post a word scramble and the first person to post the correct word in this forum will score a point for their team.

-        Ball Drop: I will post *drops ball* and the first person to correctly post: *catches ball* in this forum will score a point for their team. (Asterisks don’t matter)

-        Link This: I will post specifics to a profile/blog/frat/etc. on Tengaged.com and the first person to link me a WORKING link that fits my asking in this forum will score a point for their team.

NOTE: you may not use players currently in, or eliminated from this game, or production. You also can NOT use BANNED users.

-        Digging for Keys: I will post 3 different coloured keys — 2 with ZERO-point value and 1 worth ONE point. The first person to post *digs for (insert colour) key* in this forum will get the point value for that key.

Ex:
Red Key: 0 points
Blue Key: 1 point
Yellow Key: 0 points

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round. Colours will change per round.

The first team to 4 points will form the round’s institution, while the last team to reach 4 points will head straight to the Asylum.

RULES:

-        If you score in one round, you can NOT score in the next round. HOWEVER, when we are down to the last 2 teams, anyone can guess in the remaining rounds.

-        Rounds will pop up randomly, I will not count you down.

-        Spelling counts for every round (except the link this game, which needs a working link).

Any questions?
1148 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
-        Rounds will pop up randomly, I will not count you down.

bro this is trash
1148 days 19 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
heey is on mobile
1148 days 19 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round.

inch resting..
1148 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
LOL RACHAEL I THOUGHT THE SAME
1148 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon

The person who posts: *digs up yellow key* first would get the point for their team that round.

inch resting..
1148 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
LMFAO you know what i meant....
1148 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
earlier today on Roblox's SizzleBurger Restaurant.  Deshon went up to the counter to order an Impossible Burger, the cashier told him to wait a minute, and then deshon went afk for like 5.  Upon returning Deshon proceeded to cuss the cashier out yelling "WHERE'S MY FOOD"
1148 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
The 45 minutes starts now!! Christian will take over :)
1148 days 19 hours ago
CruelSummer
okay here we go !!! woo
1148 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Bronze Key — 1 point
Gold Key — 0 points
Silver Key — 0 points
1148 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
*digs up bronze key*
1148 days 19 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
digs for bronze key
1148 days 19 hours ago
Nelson
Digs for bronze key
1148 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*digs for
bronze
key*

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!