This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All Stars Summary

Topic » Survivor: All Stars Summary

4558 days 21 hours ago
yankeeman311
SURVIVOR: ALL STARS RECAP

18th- gbold1 (Mogo Mogo) (SURVIVOR: YANKEEMANS GAME)
17th- noraw6842 (Saboga) (Survivor: USA vs. The World)
16th- rstar51 (Chapera) (SURVIVOR: YANKEEMANS GAME)
15th- DBWs (Saboga) (Survivor: The Colors)
14th- jacco (Saboga/Chapera) (Survivor: Hidden Enemies) *Double Tribal Council*
13th- Skiitles (Chapera/Mogo Mogo) (Survivor: USA vs. The World) *Double Tribal Council*
12th- amf7410 (Saboga/Mogo Mogo) (Survivor: The Colors)
11th- RockThisClub (Mogo Mogo/Chapera) (Survivor: USA vs. The World)

-------------------MERGE----------------------

10th- danewilliams (Chapera) (Survivor: Hidden Enemies)
9th- peaccealexxa (Chapera/1st member of the jury) (Survivor: The Colors)
8th- Mittens (Mogo Mogo/Chapera/2nd member of the jury) (Survivor: The Colors)
7th- UndercoverMonk (Saboga/Chapera/3rd member of the jury) (Survivor: USA vs. The World)
6th- ILoveSleep (Chapera/Mogo Mogo/4th member of the jury) (Survivor: Hidden Enemies)
5th- Inkread (Mogo Mogo/5th member of the jury) (Survivor: Hidden Enemies)
4th- aiwfwyattroh (Mogo Mogo/6th member of the jury) (Survivor: USA vs. The World)
3rd- bluedudeman (Chapera/Final member of the jury) (SURVIVOR: YANKEEMANS GAME)
Runner-Up- Froodsbag (Mogo Mogo) (SURVIVOR: YANKEEMANS GAME)
Sole Survivor- soccerbchris (Saboga/Mogo Mogo) (SURVIVOR: YANKEEMANS GAME)

PLAYER OF THE SEASON- soccerbchris
4558 days 21 hours ago
yankeeman311
survivor: all stars brought back 18 of the best players to ever play the game. some people like bluedude dbws and inkread had huge targets on their back b4 the game started. others like gbold and noraw could prob get away with sliding under the radar. the 18 players were split into 3 tribes based on the seeds i gave the 18 players, ranking them on how good they were. blue got the #1 seed, inkread got #5 and danewilliams got #18 for some notables. chapera was definitely the underdogs going into the 1st challenge as expressed by blue. BUT, chapera was ultimately able to avoid going to tribal council and because mittens could not post and i didnt get a mail til after the challenge, mogo mogo was forced to go to tribal council. the game already started out with a big blindside by sparing mittens and deciding to vote out gbold. with 17 left a new twist came into the game. people were able to take a hidden immunity idol BUT everybody would know they had it. blue, inkread and noraw decided to b greedy and take their idols. saboga lost the challenge and went to tribal council where the tribe decided to blindside noraw for giving them a disadvantage and being greedy. noraw did not play her idol and thus was voted out. saboga said they wanted to send a message to every1 playing that they cannot b greedy. chapera then finally lost a challenge and was forced to go to tribal. rstar volunteered to b voted out due to the fact that he couldnt really get on the computer too often. with saboga losing again, they decided to blindside 1 of the most successful players ever in dbws and was the 1st winner voted out. with 14 left, the tribes would dissolve from 3 to 2. saboga was split up and a few players switched sides. the 2 tribes would start out with a double tribal council with 2 individual immunities up for grabs. the 2 immunities would b like hidden idols that nobody knew who had them. with blue and inkread winning those, jacco was voted out for being a former winner going against blue and skiitles tried to go against inkread which did not work. blue and inkread had a dominating 7-pack alliance in the game but most of those people were on mogo mogo. the 7-pack was blue inkread aiw froods soccer sleep and peace. mogo mogo threw the next challenge to help blue and peace. they ended up voting out the only person left not part of the major alliance in amf. however mogo mogo tried hard in the next challenge and did end up winning. in 1 of the most interesting tribal councils of the season, blue was able to control all the votes to result in a huge blindside on rockthisclub. with 10 left, the tribes merged and a new idol was put out there that blue ultimately found. blue eventually had control of all 3 hidden idols in the game, something that has never been done before. with just 3 people not in the alliance, it seemed like they would b picked off 1 by 1. it started out like that with dane being voted out. then the alliance decided to blindside peace cuz they respected her game and were afraid she would organize an alliance to try and go against blue and inkread. after that the last 2 from outside the alliance got picked off resulting in mittens and monk coming in 8th and 7th. with 6 left, blue and inkread were still in control of the game. blue was absolutely dominating challenges not having lost 1 yet and trying to break dbws' record of 6 in 1 season. ilovesleep was the 1st casualty in the 6-pack alliance. with 5 left, aiw knew he had to make a move otherwise he would b going home next. blue once again won immunity so aiw felt like the only way he would survive was to blindside his best friend inkread. aiw and soccer were able to team up and both vote for her. blue and inkread were so confident they had the game controlled, that they decided not to use an idol on ink but instead on froods on the last tribal they could play it. this resulted in inkread's demise and a huge blindside on her. with 4 left, blue knew he had to keep winning otherwise he
4558 days 21 hours ago
yankeeman311
wouldnt make final 2. blue dominated the final 4 challenge and all the players from season 1 ganged up on usa vs the world winner aiw and sent him to the jury. the final 3 challenge was probably the most controversial moment in survivor history. in this challenge, u had to post EXACTLY every 30 min. but the players didnt have to start at the same time. at 1st froods and soccer complained that blue got to start at a later time but i allowed it cuz he pmed me b4 the challenge started. but then, blue and froods tied with 24 posts each (thats 12 consecutive hours of posting). blue told me (and yes i believed him) that tengaged crashed cuz no way he would just stop with 1 post to go. at 1st (big mistake on my part) i told him that if he could prove it happened id give it to him. right after that tho, i decided i cant give it to him and that it had to go to a tiebreaker cuz it wasnt fair to froods. unfortunately, blue got so fustrated he decided to quit and let soccer and froods make the final 2. blues protest was so strong that 2 other members of the jury along with him decided not to vote. in the end, soccer won the game with a 4-0 vote. but i did realize that blue was the most popular player to ever play the game. i admit this was not my strongest season wen it came to my hosting abilities but this season taught me to not talk to the players and fix some other things for the future.

and btw blue even tho u quit, i gotta give u props for the performance u had b4 u quit and u r the greatest to ever play. well at least in the 1st 5 seasons
4558 days 21 hours ago
yankeeman311
Memorable Moments:

-the blindside of noraw

-bluedueman winning 7 immunities

-the blindside of inkread

-bluedudeman quitting and having a lot of support behind him
4558 days 11 hours ago
bluedudeman
Thank you so much, this means a lot, really.
4556 days 10 hours ago
Skiitles
I'm still bitter about my elimination. ;(
4556 days 9 hours ago
bluedudeman
<3
4554 days 13 hours ago
rstar51
my name was mentioned i feel important
4548 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorForever88
I know how to do the wikipedia stuff if you need help.

open group

Yankeeman's Survivor Series Wiki Page

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!