This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE REPLACED)

Topic » Rules (MUST BE SIGNED OR BE..

4149 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations on being chosen to participate in RSF Season 19: Fresh Meat 2

The rules are very simple.  We will follow a 3 day cycle as follows:

Day 1

The pairs will all compete in a challenge.  The winners of that challenge earn safety from Exile and have the power to select one team to automatically go into Exile.  They must make there decision within 10 MINUTES after the mission ends.  After that one team has been decided, all teams (not counting the challenge winners or the chosen Exile team) will send me votes on who they want to be the 2nd team to go into Exile.  Both team members get ONE VOTE and MUST AGREE.  If either member of the pair do not vote OR the two members do not vote the same then there vote will count as a self vote.  In the case of a tie, the challenge winners will break it.

Day 2
The votes are revealed for who will be the second team entering into Exile.  I WILL BE REVEALING WHO VOTED FOR WHO. 

Day 3
The 2 teams will compete in an Exile competition at a time agreed upon by the competitors (between 7 and 9 pm est it must begin).  An exile can be participated in by one of the two members.  HOWEVER, if a team has both members participating instead of 1 then they will have a significant advantage in the competition.  The team that wins Exile will return into the game and the losers will be eliminated.  For those who competed in Fresh Meat 1, the Exile competition is different so no one will have an advantage.  Exile will be held in a separate secret group where people WILL NOT be able to view it.

This process will continue until a certain number of teams are left.  That number will remain a mystery.  Then they will participate in the Final Challenge where one team will win.  Who will it be?

You must read and sign the rules by posting the following below:

I, (YOUR EXACT USERNAME) have read and understand the rules.

If you do not do so by 8 pm est tomorrow (Friday) then you will be REPLACED.

Good luck and may the best players win.
4149 days 23 hours ago
ofl1998
I, ofl1998 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
devinwithparasites
I, devinwithparasites have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
michael222
I, Michael222 have read and understand the rules
4149 days 23 hours ago
splozojames50
I, splozojames50 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
I the great shadowballerzerozerozero has read and understand ze rules
4149 days 23 hours ago
Prozach
I, Prozach, have read and understand the rules
4149 days 23 hours ago
cheese98
I,cheese98 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
ofl1998
Shadow, RShow can be a bit of a nazi about being accurate, so i suggest you post what he asked you to post
4149 days 23 hours ago
nels2012
I, nels2012 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
Timster
I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Differences for the better:
-In Fm1 you justp osted a forum & we all voted publicly and people would delete posts & be sheep and vote who the first poster voted & it was so annoying

-Chatzy exile was stupid cause people possibly used another person to do it for them, thank god for a secret group

-Winners have 10 minutes to decide who to send to exile. I like it cause it's fast and simple. No waiting for a day and the winners choice & exile votes are revealed and votes cancel out and stuff and it's just too much. Although we won't have much time to talk to prevent ouselves from going in otherwise this is amazing.

I, Timster, have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
mjpj189
I, Mjpj189 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
I, nbkiller have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
bbfan21
I, bbfan21 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
I, sarge455 have read and understand the rules.
4149 days 23 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I, Leonine_Divine have read and understand the rules.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!