This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 19: Fresh Meat 2

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4169 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

NOTE: There will be ONE preseason challenge posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

NOTE: This season there will be NO LAST CHANCE POLL. 

Application:

Username:
Name:
Color Level:
How long have you been on Tengaged?

Why do you want to compete on this season?
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Where did you hear about applications?

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?:
Can you screenshot?

Have you ever seen the Challenge?
Who was your favorite player? Why?
What was your favorite challenge? Why?
Who has been the best player? Why?

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why?

What type of exile would you like to see?

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why?

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4169 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Darriusdabest
Britney
yellow
Since September 2nd
I really like the show and I really wanted to be on last season but its ok
My social game is awesome and I'm a great competitor I will not float and I'm not afraid to make big moves
Your blog
Yes those times are perfect
Yes on my iPad and my phone
Yes
CT
The Duel and Battle of the season
Cara Maria because she fights and is a perfect female competitor and so is Evalynn
Rookie I auditioned last season and was not accepted
Please pm me to tell me what "exile" means lol
4169 days 2 hours ago
mjpj189
Application:

Username: Mjpj189
Name: Mark
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Approx 1 year and a half

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to experience being in different shows that I have not competed in/been made known of before. Plus it'd be cool to participate in something that isn't Mole style.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm friendly, competitive and smart!
Where did you hear about applications? I was in S18 and you told us about S19 apps in the reunion.

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Yes I can!
Can you screenshot? I can.

Have you ever seen the Challenge? I have not.
Who was your favorite player? Why? have not seen it.
What was your favorite challenge? Why? Have not seen it.
Who has been the best player? Why? Have not seen it.

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? I am a veteran as I've competed in 4 seasons of the RSF franchise

What type of exile would you like to see? After a quick search, maybe "Weight for Me" but with an Amazing Race twist (completing puzzles around various points of Youtube+maybe Chatzy

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 4
Which seasons? 8,9,10,18
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 2nd, 24th, and 9th
Favorite Season and why? Def S8, being a noobie and getting so far was a rush of excitement!
Most memorable moment and why? Tie between when Bobrocks getting executed in S8 because he was such a threat and i was shocked he was out, and in S18 when I solely earned $2,000 for the pot by coming back from gaia's sabotage.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Bbfan21 or Lavaworks. I want a better chance to get to know them and converse with them as they seemed to be confident, yet friendly players.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Spinner. Not really but I need some time away from the Double-Mole.
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? I consider myself a veteran because I have played in many seasons, but have the ability to fly under the radar and pull forward when needed.

4169 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
Username: ofl1998
Name: Oakley
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? Almost 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVE FRESH MEAT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am competitive, and I can usually get out of any tough situation.
Where did you hear about applications? I was at the reunion.

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Of coarse
Can you screenshot? I need instructions.

Have you ever seen the Challenge? YES
Who was your favorite player? Why? Cara Maria
What was your favorite challenge? Why? My favorite challenge is the balls out arena from BOTS because it looks fun to play. My favorite season was actually Fresh Meat 2 because it had the most interesting fresh meat EVER.
Who has been the best player? Why? Wes because he is a greek god.

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? A Veteran because I have done a good amount of the seasons and I am getting a lot better at the challenges.

What type of exile would you like to see? A one that involves speed.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 7
Which seasons? Cutthroat, Survivor Worldwide, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, Amazing Race, The Duel, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet
What did you place in those seasons? Cutthroat-12th, Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Battle of the Seasons-15th, The Ruins-12th, Amazing Race-12th, The Duel- 1st, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet- 7th
Favorite Season and why? The Duel because I won it.
Most memorable moment and why? Me crossing the finish line in The Duel and all the haters saying I suck even though I won.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: IceIceBaby because she is funny.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Gaiaphage because he is annoying.
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? A Veteran because I have won a season and competed in 7.
4169 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Username:BBlover96
Name: Jayson
Color Level:tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years and two months

Why do you want to compete on this season? b/c i play in all of them
What traits do you have that will help you win?I will be fearless, and i need redemption for the first frsh meat
Where did you hear about applications?here finale

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: yes
Can you screenshot? yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge? no
Who was your favorite player? Why? n/a
What was your favorite challenge? Why?n/a
Who has been the best player? Why?n/a

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? veteran, cuz i have playe din every season since season 3

What type of exile would you like to see? idk what exile is tbh....

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?16
Which seasons? 3-18
What did you place in those seasons? oh gawd,2nd, 1st, 14th, 2nd,13th, 7th, 2nd, 14th, 1st, 9th, 10th, 5th, out round 10 so like 5th runner up, 3rd, 13th, 12th
Favorite Season and why?mystery room 1 cuz i won
Most memorable moment and why? mole when i didnt take bribe cuz it was funny
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: umm dito cuz he my home boy
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: olf cuz he is a disgusting 12 year old
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? veteran b/c i have played in the most seasons
4169 days 2 hours ago
devileye1395
Username: devileye1395
Name: Connor
Color Level: Purple... soon to be red!
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years give or take a month!

Why do you want to compete on this season? seems like a fun and challenging group!
What traits do you have that will help you win? smart and cunning!
Where did you hear about applications? i have followed the last season of RSF!

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Yes :)
Can you screenshot? I would need help on how!

Have you ever seen the Challenge? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? i dont remember the players names... its been a while!
What was your favorite challenge? Why? i liked all of them... didnt have a favorite!
Who has been the best player? Why? i dont have one because its been a while sense ive seen the show!

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? rookie because its the first season ive applied for!

What type of exile would you like to see? any kind will do! :)
4169 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Application:

Username: coltsfan876
Name: jeff alter ego "shaqweefa"
Color Level: brown :)
How long have you been on Tengaged? Actively? 8 months?

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love fresh meat and i love the rsf franchise/series. Its well known around tengaged and im proud to be a part of it.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I got a great physical game. I consider myself to be very intelligent (book wise) and i play a great social game.
Where did you hear about applications? At the reunion

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: yes that is good timing for me
Can you screenshot? Yup

Have you ever seen the Challenge? Yup
Who was your favorite player? Why? Devyn she is hillarious. She has a great personality!
What was your favorite challenge? Why? Duel 2/ fresh meat 2 / battle of the seasons 2. Those were my favorite like concepts :)

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? Tbh. I feel that im a veteran because its my fifth season and im always succesful and i feel like some ppl treat me like im a rookie and its my first season. So basically i kno im a veteran and i think i need some respect

What type of exile would you like to see? Something like a blog search like in the amazing race

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 4 :)
Which seasons? Ruins, amazing race, duel , mole (15,16,17,18)
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd , 1st , 4th , 5th
Favorite Season and why? Tar. GREAT SEASON CUZ I WON ;) and i made a great friend in michael
Most memorable moment and why? Got to be crossing the finish line in the amazing race
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: michael cuz were great friends and rose (iceice) cuz we soul mates
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: UGH so many bitches out there. I cant name anyone because as i hate these bitches i feel like weve become like a tengaged family
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? Veteran. I have experience in this game. I always place well. And im always in it to winit. And i feel i could gove a rookie good advice on the game and really help them out and in the future when they apply hopefully we can become closer

4169 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Name: Rose
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years (Including my other account)

Why do you want to compete on this season?: It seems to be getting better and better each season and I guess as you said earlier this season will be like no other so I'm eager to find out what this twist or whatever it could be is.
What traits do you have that will help you win?: I'm a good physical and strategic player I don't go into something without figuring out a Plan B just incase my plan A fails
Where did you hear about applications?: At the RSF season 18 Reunion :P

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Yes
Can you screenshot?: Yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge?: Yes I've watched all of them.
Who was your favorite player? Why? Tina Barta because I loved her gameplay In fresh meat itself she was a real inspiration and I think her tactics could come in handy if I got in this.
What was your favorite challenge? Why? The Inferno II because it was a really grueling season people were confused with other people and I just found their gameplay really heart wrenching to watch.
Who has been the best player? Why? Tina Barta Shes just magnificent I look upto her whenever I watch the challenge simply because of her performance in her seasons.

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? Veteran because each time I play RSF and get in I move up on the board I prove to myself that I can do it and beating most of the other Veterans is just amazing.

What type of exile would you like to see?: Where halfway through the game an eliminated Duo returns after a task between the other eliminated contestants (Like redemption island)

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: 2
Which seasons?: The Ruins (On iBidward) and The Mole 3
What did you place in those seasons? 23rd In the Ruins and 10th in The Mole
Favorite Season and why? The Mole because it was such a confusing game I never knew what to do I took loads of notes but it just wasn't enough for me in the end :(
Most memorable moment and why? When I based all my answers on Michael I knew it was a stupid move but I had to take a risk otherwise I would never know who the mole was.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Coltsfan876 Because his my bff and we just get along so so well.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BOBROCKZ because he would just own us all to be honest.
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? Veteran, I have expierence, I know the game and I can pull a few shifty moves now and again during the game and this game Fresh Meat isn't about taking notes like in the mole its about strategy and what will get you further in the game.

4169 days 1 hour ago
nels2012
Username: Nels2012
Name: nels
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? since febuaray 2012

Why do you want to compete on this season? cause i love fresh meat
What traits do you have that will help you win? im trustworthy
Where did you hear about applications? the mole renuion

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: im in central timezone
Can you screenshot? what is that

Have you ever seen the Challenge?
Who was your favorite player? Why? frank from san diego he crazy i like that
What was your favorite challenge? Why? chairman of the board
Who has been the best player? Why? alton hes a beast

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? im a rookie but i like to play

What type of exile would you like to see?
riddles
4169 days 1 hour ago
michael222
Username:Michael222
Name:Michael
Color Level: Blue (Good chance I will be buying purpule before the season starts)
How long have you been on Tengaged? About a year 1/2

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
What traits do you have that will help you win? My stagteys
Where did you hear about applications? From last season

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Yes
Can you screenshot? Yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge? Yes all of the apart from the first 4,the gauntlet 3 and the island
Who was your favorite player? Why? Wes because he is such a great villian and causes loads of drama
What was your favorite challenge? Why? The Duel 1 Because It had a good combo of drama and stagtey
Who has been the best player? Why? Kenny He has a great social game

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? Vetran because I've won a season and also I have been in the vetrans alliance

What type of exile would you like to see? Speed but speed over a long time like one small step in the gauntlet 3

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?8
Which seasons?Cutthorat, The castle, The gauntlet 3, Survivor worldwide, Battle of the seasons, The ruins, The amazing race, The duel, The mole 3
What did you place in those seasons?7th,27th,3rd,24th,12th,Round 6,1st,13th,4th
Favorite Season and why? The ruins because I cause so much drama and it was fun winning 3 elimination rounds
Most memorable moment and why? The 4 Times over the ruins/duel I have picked an player to go against me in an elimiation round and the've come online within the checkin time
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Colts When I was partnerd with him in tar it was like a freshmeat situation
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Other than any inactive aiworthy/ofl1998 they have been my 2 maior rivals over the rsf sieres
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? Vetran because I have many long-term rsf alliances
4169 days ago
nbkiller
Username: nbkiller
Name: Nick
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since May 31st 2010. (2 years, 7 months, 3 days as of the day of this)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVE the format of Fresh Meat and I really wanna be one of the alumni!
What traits do you have that will help you win? I have a good social game, and I can win  challenges when I really need to. *looks back to final tower in The Castle*
Where did you hear about applications? I stalk this group so I knew about them the moment I got home after my basketball game.

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: yes provided I don't have a basketball game. 7 may be a little tough depending on the day but 7:30-9:30 should work for me 90ish% of the time.
Can you screenshot? Yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge? No, but now I have faster I telnet so I'll be watching them on YouTube soon!
Who was your favorite player? Why? N/A
What was your favorite challenge? Why? N/A
Who has been the best player? Why?N/A

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? I believe I am a veteran since I have competed in 9 RSF seasons. I've gotten 2nd runner-up (the mole 2), runner-up (The Castle), and I've won a season (The Gauntlet). I've been around this series since season 5, but not really doing well until season 8, and then kicking it into gear and doing well!

What type of exile would you like to see? A strategy-based one. I like the "Chessboard" type of elimination challenges the best

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 9
Which seasons? 5-I love Money, 8-The Mole 2, 9-Cutthroat, 10-The Castle, 11-The Gauntlet, 12-Survivor:Worldwide, 13-Battle of the Seasons, 17-The Duel, 18-The Mole 3
What did you place in those seasons? I Love Money (13th), Mole 2 (3rd), Cutthroat (5th), Castle (2nd), Gauntlet (1st), survivor: worldwide (17th puke), battle of the seasons (8th), The Duel (5th), and The Mole 3 (8th)
Favorite Season and why? That would have to be a huge toss-up betweenThe Castle and The Gauntlet! I loved the Castle since it was so active. I played my heart out in it so I only ended up in 1 tower throughout the whole game (besides the final one). I still believe I created one of the best "Come-from-behind" wins in this series in that final tower, sending taylor112399 out when I was on my last rope left. I was absolutely heartbroken when it took me an hour and a half to solve the phrase scramble part of the final challenge and end up losing. Even though I took 2nd in that game, I feel so proud of it. In the Gauntlet, I was in absolute beast mode the whole game. I led my team to a couple challenge wins, I only ever went into the gauntlet when the other team voted me in since I was a threat, and I won 2 Gauntlets. I also was one of the people leading my team throughout the final challenge, and the taste of victory (and the ability to go to sleep after that) was the greatest feeling I've had in my time on Tengaged.

Most memorable moment and why? When I sent taylor112399 packing in the final tower in The Castle. Everyone was gunning for me in that challenge, and I managed to get a question right, and out of sheer luck, I cut Taylor's safety rope. That feeling was the greatest especially since he was ridiculing me for apparently "not proving myself" in that game.

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: I would like to play with Coltsfan876. We became good friends in the duel, and he is very good at these types of games. I didn't like how he played "The Mole" so I was a bit mad at him then, but I hope things can still be good between us.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I will NEVER want to play with Austinsscott. He was a s
4169 days ago
nbkiller
Wow, I can never get these done in 1 post lmao

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I will NEVER want to play with Austinsscott. He was a stupid idiot on my team in the Gauntlet who kept threatening to leave every 5 minutes. If we were all doing this irl, I think I would've stabbed him at the end just so he would shut up.

Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why? I consider myself a RSF-veteran since I've played in 9 seasons. I've gotten a win, a 2nd place, and a 3rd place in this series. I have also been around when this series began (I didn't play at first, but I started in season 5)

4169 days ago
Piddu
Application:

Username: Piddu
Name: Scott
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? Over 2 Years?

Why do you want to compete on this season? I wanna come out of short-retirement. Last game I played was RSF Ruins but then I had school/finals/work (I work at a department store so I would work 5 out of 7 days every week but now that X-mas is over, hours will cut so I can finally play again)(like if I didn't think I could win, I wouldn't sign up, which is why I haven't signed up due to mainly work. i dont want to sign up and then have to work most days and miss every ep and taint my perfect record! finally now that xmas is over, work is slowing down so now i can actually be able to play)

What traits do you have that will help you win? Determined, Smart, Strategic, and Fast Internet FTW!
Where did you hear about applications? Timster told me

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: Most likely yes. I will prob not be able to make Thursdays unless it is after 8:00 Est (I will be able to play thru my phone). Thursday nights I have my Computer Class (for college) so who knows maybe I will have access to tengaged?

Can you screenshot? Yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge? Yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? Casey because she was so weak but won all her exiles thanks to Wes!
What was your favorite challenge? Why? I liked the exiles in season 1 (with the puzzle stops and weights)
Who has been the best player? Why? Um Laurel! and idk

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? I say Rookie, although I am 2 for 2 in wins, I still consider myself fairly new to the RSF Series. Also, playing two out of eighteen seasons I think classifies me as a Rookie.

What type of exile would you like to see? One with PUZZLES! and the longer they are the better!

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? Two
Which seasons? Ruins and Battle of the Seasons
What did you place in those seasons? First and First
Favorite Season and why? Battle of the Seasons because I was ultimately the under-dog with my partner missing every challenge except the Finale. Also, your partner not showing up led to a huge disadvantage (in challenges, inner circle, points, and eliminations). Also, I was never in any of your games before that and you had casted two completely new people for this season along with 18 or some returning players, so to be new and still win was meaningful. Added bonus: I also managed to beat the legendary boobrocks in the elimination round!

Most memorable moment and why? Winning Battle of the Seasons
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Timster because recently me and him have been fighting and I'd like to be play with him for the drama.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Anyone who was in the finals on the champions teams on Ruins (jharrin esp). That finale was such a clusterfuck and nobody was doing anything but me so no thanks.
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why?  say Rookie, although I am 2 for 2 in wins, I still consider myself fairly new to the RSF Series. Also, playing two out of eighteen seasons I think classifies me as a Rookie. I don't think people associate me with your series yet since I'm pretty unheard of in the group game departments and I recently fell outta the map with my retirement! Vets are usually well-heard of.
4169 days ago
Maicolx3
Username:- Maicolx3
Name:- Michael
Color Level:- Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?- Summer of 2012 August I believe.

Why do you want to compete on this season?- I want to try the Fresh Meat 2. It sounds crazy.
What traits do you have that will help you win?- Competitive in challenges, Loyal to people and observetive. (If that's a word)
Where did you hear about applications?- I always check back to the group to see if there's anything new.

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?:- Yes
Can you screenshot?- Yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge?- No
Who was your favorite player? Why?- I have not seen it.
What was your favorite challenge? Why?- I have not seen it.
Who has been the best player? Why?- I have not seen it.

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why?- Rookie because I feel I have a lot to learn even though I was in 2 seasons and this is why i'am applying.

What type of exile would you like to see?- Puzzles

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?- 2
Which seasons?- Season 16 and Season 17.
What did you place in those seasons?- Season 16: 9th Place    Season 17: 8th Place
Favorite Season and why?- Season 16 because I love the Amazing Race.
Most memorable moment and why?- The Amazing Race Season 16 because I felt lucky to have been a contestant. I was originally not a contestant but I was a put in a poll with the rest of the contestants who didn't make it. I didn't win the poll but the person who did win the poll didn't sign the rules to the game and was ineligible to compete, so the person who was second in the poll was the last contestant. (Which was me)
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:- Finklestein123 (If she applies)
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:- I don't dislike anyone.
Do you consider yourself an RSF Series Rookie or Veteran? Why?- Rookie because I feel I have a lot to learn even though I was in 2 seasons and this is why i'am applying.
4168 days 23 hours ago
tigerfrmny
Username: Tigerfrmny
Name: Gracie
Color Level: red
How long have you been on Tengaged? ummmm since the end of august lmaozies

Why do you want to compete on this season? BECAUSE I LOVE THE CHALLENGE <3 ... and fresh meat was my favorite and i have signed up so many times but i never make it :/
What traits do you have that will help you win? im smart and caniving and im cute so i get what i want
Where did you hear about applications? i randomly checked hahaha

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: yep yep
Can you screenshot? yep yep

Have you ever seen the Challenge? YES
Who was your favorite player? Why? ummm from this season ... laurel, kenny, landon, pete
What was your favorite challenge? Why? i like dirty mouth and turn style
Who has been the best player? Why? the best player is johnny because he is a beast at everything :)

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? definatley a rookie

What type of exile would you like to see? one that is long and hard (weight for me) (lost and found)
4168 days 23 hours ago
lukonia
Username: Lukonia
Name: Lukonia
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? Nearly a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? having watched the previous season it looks like an awesome group which is run well
What traits do you have that will help you win? intelligence, dedication, fierceness
Where did you hear about applications? the game site

Can you be online to participate between the times of 7 to 930 pm est?: yes i am in gmt +8 though
Can you screenshot? yes

Have you ever seen the Challenge? Nope
Who was your favorite player? Why?
What was your favorite challenge? Why?

Do you think you are a veteran or rookie of the RSF Franchise? Why? rookie as i have never competed here before

What type of exile would you like to see? puzzles/brain benders

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!