This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 6

Topic » Elimination 6

1333 days 7 hours ago
MoooHades
and no
1333 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will update as we go.
1333 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lalisa is the first to finish and reach the opposite side of the board.

Lalisa you have won this elimination and remain in the game.
1333 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
MoooHades is the second to finish and reach the opposite side of the board.

MoooHades you have won this elimination and remain in the game.

bad18life and J2999, it was a valiant effort but unfortunately tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds.  I hope to see you again in the future.
1333 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lalisa and MoooHades, for winning this Elimination you have each earned a Red Skull making you qualified to run MY Final.

You both now each have a decision to make.  You have the opportunity to Turncoat, abandon your team and swap sides to join the other team.  If you choose to decline, you will return to your team and may have the opportunity to switch later on if you win another elimination.  If you choose to accept, you will switch teams and will remain on that team for the rest of the season unless one team gets completely eliminated.

In a Free-For-All, the person who did best goes last.  For finish second, MoooHades please post your decision first.  Then when he has, Lalisa you may post your decision.
1333 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
MoooHades has already previously Turncoated so does not get a decision and must stay where they are.

Lalisa please post your decision.
1333 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
I will be staying on Team Helios
1333 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
MoooHades previously Turncoated so does not get a decision.

Lalisa has chosen to remain on his current team, Team Helios.

In addition to earning a Red Skull, for this next round they are in possession of The Relic meaning they CANNOT be chosen to participate in the next Elimination.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!