This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2054 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will be NON-LIVE in that I will not need to be online for you to play at all.

This challenge will be done with teams divided into groups of 4.

So Blue Team will have 1 group of 4 and 1 person sitting out.

Red Team will have 2 groups of 4 and 3 people sitting out.

The person on each team with the MOST Leaderboard points, splozojames50 and awwsum11, will determine who is playing/sitting out and who is in which group of 4 for the Red Team.

The only hint for the challenge is that teams should have people whose schedules align as best as possible.

Once I receive the decisions from the Team Captains then I will post the challenge rules.
2054 days 5 hours ago
splozojames50
how long will we have to play it like 2 days?
2054 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
I cannot give any more information on the challenge.  What I said above is all you get to make your decision(s).
2054 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
I’m here all day everyday so I can be here and easily reachable if needed
2053 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Decisions have been made:

RED TEAM:

BOBROCKS333 - Team 1
Patrick319 - Team 1
semajdude - Team 1
bbfan21 - Team 1

splozojames50 - Team 2
LaFierceBrittany2 - Team 2
Piddu - Team 2
aiwfwyattroh - Team 2

FrenchMaid - SIT OUT
rodrigueseve - SIT OUT
Lalisa - SIT OUT

BLUE TEAM:

Ethan000 - Team 1
nbkiller - Team 1
BBlover96 - Team 1
awwsum11 - Team 1

mysterygame2 - SIT OUT
2053 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Lift Off.

In order to succeed your team will need to work together.  All 4 members of a team must work together to launch balls in the air into their team basket to earn different points.  Each person holds a rope tied to 1 end of a platform and when you want to launch a ball and attempt to score, ALL FOUR must mail me the phrase:

LAUNCHES BALL

In order to score ALL FOUR mails must be within 5 seconds of each other based on the Tengaged time stamp.

The goal is to have as many of the mails sent at the exact same time as that will earn more points.

Scoring is as such:

--If no mails are on the same time and not all mails are within 5 seconds it does not count as a score attempt
--If no mails are on the same time but all within 5 seconds they score 5 points.
--If at most 2 mails are the same time and all are within 5 seconds they score 10 points.
--If at most 3 mails are the same time and all are within 5 seconds they score 25 points.
--If at most 4 mails are the same time they score 50 points.

The trick is that once you score points on a launch, you must wait AT LEAST 30 MINUTES from the most recent mail to try again.  If you attempt too early it will not count and you have to wait from the mistake mails 30 more minutes.

You will have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 6 pm est (24 hours from now) to START this challenge.  You start it by having ALL FOUR MEMBERS mail me the phrase:

STARTS CHALLENGE

Once all of you have mailed your time begins from the last mail and you may IMMEDIATELY begin launching a ball then you start waiting 30 minutes before the next launch.  If your team does not start by the deadline then each member of that team will lose 10% of their Leaderboard points BUT the person/people who are the main cause of it (i.e. all but 1 member send the start mail, etc) will have HALF of their Leaderboard points removed.  If this player has no Leaderboard points, they will receive a game penalty instead of points lost.

Once you start the challenge, you will have 24 hours to PLAY from the last start mail. 

The team who scored the most points PER TEAM wins this challenge.  That means for Blue Team as you have only 1 team, whatever your team scores is your official score.  Red Team as you have 2 teams playing, the total score earned by both teams will be added up and divided by 2 (the number of teams you have playing) and that will be your score.

The team with the highest score will win this challenge, earn 60 Leaderboard points EACH and have only 1 of their players participate in the next elimination.

The team with the lowest score will lose this challenge and have 3 of their players participate in the next elimination.

Good luck.
2053 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
Go team 1
2053 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Go team 1
2053 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
BLUE TEAM:

Ethan000 - Team 1
nbkiller - Team 1
BBlover96 - Team 1
awwsum11 - Team 1

aw thnx
2053 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
the other team 1....................the red team.......................
2052 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Of the 3 teams, 2 teams have finished and 1 team is still playing, but no matter what that team scores it will not change the outcome so I will reveal the results now.

Score:

Red Team (Team 1) - 85 points
Red Team (Team 2) - 0 points so far (time still running)

Blue Team (Team 1) - 0 points (never had all 4 people mail within the 5 second time frame)

FINAL SCORES:

Red Team - 42.5 points
Blue Team - 0 points

With the most points, Congratulations Red Team, you have won this challenge.

This means 3 Blue Team Members and 1 Red Team Member will face the dreaded Elimination.

Red Team, as winners of this challenge you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Elimination.  You will be voting for 1 Red Team Member and 1 Blue Team Member.  These 2 will face off in the Elimination.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, the player who voted for one of those tied with the most Leaderboard points on the team will have their vote be the tiebreaker vote.

You will have until 1 am est (SATURDAY) which is a 24 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you can change them but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

Blue Team, as losers of this mission, you must now EACH vote 2 people into the Elimination.  You will be voting for 2 of your own team, 2 Blue Team Members.  These 2 will face off in the Elimination.  Majority Rules.  In the event of a tie, the player who voted for one of those tied with the most Leaderboard points on the team will have their vote be the tiebreaker vote.  In the event anyone voted for the Blue Team Member who was already voted into the Elimination by the Red Team, those votes will simply not count and the 2 with the most votes will still face the Elimination.

You will have until 1 am est (SATURDAY) which is a 24 hours away to send me your votes.  Once you send me your votes you can change them but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you choose to do so.  All votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED and it will be made public knowledge who voted for who.

REMEMBER, if 2 members of the same pair are voted into the Elimination AND Matched Up, then they will win immunity from the Elimination and will choose a fellow teammate to replace them.

In addition, for earning Immunity this round in the previous challenge, you CANNOT vote for nbkiller.

Good luck.
2052 days 6 hours ago
bbfan21
Wow
2052 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
yes red team 2 we did that!
2052 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/xCy40yAiPh56g/giphy.gif
2052 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Every member of the Red Team will earn 60 Leaderboard points.
2052 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
It doesn't affect the result but swap the scores of the 2 Red Teams.

Red Team 1 had 0 points and was still going and Red Team 2 had 85 points.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!