This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 6

Topic » Elimination 6

2057 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright are all 4 of you ready to play tonight's Elimination.
2057 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
ya
2057 days 22 hours ago
bbfan21
Yup
2057 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
yes
2057 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Timster?
2057 days 22 hours ago
Timster
uh yeah..
2057 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
uh yeah..
2057 days 22 hours ago
bbfan21
uh yeah..
2057 days 22 hours ago
Timster
I noticed Freshmeat 1 was pitted each other all season :(.

First round James had to choose whether Jharrin or I go into elimination. Now it's me vs James!!

#FreshmeatSticksTogether
#OriginalSeason
2057 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Elimination Challenge, Bet On It

In this challenge, each competitor will receive 10 chips.  I will then mail all of you a trivia question and give 4 possible answers.  Once I post the question you will have 75 seconds to MAIL ME YOUR ANSWER of the 4 answers.  You do so by symbolically placing one chip on ANY ANSWER you wish.  The trick is that you may cover multiple answers if you are unsure what the correct answer is.  When time is up, I will reveal the correct answer.  Any chips on the correct answer will be returned.  Any chips on the incorrect answers will be taken away.  If you are correct you stay in the game.  If incorrect,  you LOSE this Challenge and will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The chips essentially act as your lives.  If 100% sure of an answer then place 1 chip on 1 answer.  If unsure, place all 4 chips on all 4 answers.  It guarantees you move to the next round but 3 of your lives are taken away.

As I said you have 75 seconds to mail me the answer.  I will be STRICT with this and follow Tengaged time stamps in my mail box.  It will be based on the time stamps I receive from the mail I send the question in to your answer.  I will confirm everyone is ready here, before mailing the question.  If you do not send me an answer in time, then it will be assumed you place one chip on ALL ANSWERS.  If you have less than 4 chips it will be randomly decided which answers your chips go on.  You are allowed to change your answers but whatever is the most recent mail I receive by the time the 75 second time limit passes is final.

First person in each match up to either get a question wrong OR run out of chips will lose and be eliminated from the competition and will give away half their Leaderboard points.  The other player will survive, earn BONUS Leaderboard points, have the power to defect to the other team and steal half the Leaderboard points of the person they beat.

Any questions?
2057 days 22 hours ago
bbfan21
No questions...
2057 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
We love Spot On
2057 days 22 hours ago
Timster
OMG YES I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THIS ELIM. I KNOW I'M GONNA DO TERRIBLE BUT IT LOOKS FUN.
2057 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
nah
2057 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
jesus christ

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!