This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

2137 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm so sorry ily but I sink 136
2137 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge is over.

Results up shortly.
2137 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

12        Lemjam6

*DOUBLE CROSS*

10        IceBeast
9        Patrick319
0        Novamax243

*DQ* (Out of Spaces)

11        mysterygame2
1        Christian_
15        MrPokeguy9
6        DBWs
8        AlexTheGreat
5        FrenchMaid

As one of those left on the board with the most claimed islands, Lemjam6 wins this challenge.

Congratulations Lemjam6.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winner, Lemjam6, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Lemjam6 can vote any 2 people in, if he votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Wednesday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 2 am est which is 22 hours, 30 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2137 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Huh, it look at the scores, it's almost as if Christian was only there to try and make sure someone else didn't win......and CJ think Jake's obsessive awwww
2137 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
you were going to send me in if you won lmaooo it鈥檚 not obsession it鈥檚 called strategy
Don鈥檛 flatter yourself hun
2137 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Mate you'd send me in if it was the other way round so don't give that generic excuse and why would I flatter myself with you, I've got pride in myself
2137 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://realitystars.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/laurel-1.gif
2137 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Except I鈥檓 not the one complaining about losing the challenge am I? 馃
Better luck next time!
2136 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

Lemjam6 has voted for FrenchMaid and DBWs to participate in tonight's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

IceBeast, Patrick319, Novamax243, mysterygame2, Christian_, MrPokeguy9, AlexTheGreat

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Wednesday) at 11:30 pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2136 days 4 hours ago
FrenchMaid
who's the next RSF career do i have the delight on ending tonight? Tune in tonight at 11:30 est

https://media1.tenor.com/images/79634d35ac56a95fac6350ed6c562884/tenor.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!