This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 9

Topic » Elimination 9

2147 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
I'm not me when I'm hungry
2147 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to today's Elimination, Connect Four.

Each matchup will participate on a 5x5 board of 25 spaces.  Each turn you will choose a space on the board to claim as your own.  Once a space is claimed it cannot be chosen again.  The first player to connect four spaces either horizontally, vertically or diagonally wins this elimination.

If after all 25 spaces are claimed and no one has connected four we move to the tiebreaker round.  The board will remain the same as it is and each space can be chosen once more.  If you claim a space you already own you lock it in meaning it cannot be changed.  If you claim a space owned by the opponent you change it to your own and it is locked and cannot be changed.  If after all 25 spaces are locked again no one has connected four then whoever owns the most squares wins.

If both players in a matchup choose the same space on the same turn then whoever claimed it first gets it and the other person wasted a turn.

Each board will be labeled wi th the first row known as Spaces 1 to 5 from left to right.  Row 2 is spaces 6 to 10, row 3 are spaces 11 to 15, row 4 are spaces 16 to 20 and row 5 are spaces 21 to 25.

I will NOT be posting the boards each turn so it is up to YOU to keep track.

Remember once a space is claimed it cannot be claimed again.  Both members in a matchup must discuss and agree if they want to send their moves via Tengaged mail or Skype. Both must agree which to use so it is easier to see who mails first in the event of a tie.

Any questions?
2147 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
you said it on call LMAO

idc if it was a joke but still
2147 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
I never ever said I would send in Nolan so please stop lying
You and I didnt even speak outside of the team chat
You literally sent me in to last elimination and helped take me out of moolah beach
2147 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
I did not say that on call?!
Oh yeah when nolan fucked up i said if we lose i’m sending nolan but that was clearly a joke
I tried being loyal to you but youre never loyal to me
2147 days 14 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I mean how can we both agree if eli is not here tho...
2147 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
If it is taking too long for a person to make a move which will be roughly 3 minutes after the last mail I get them they will simply have their turn skipped.

Both matches will run at the same time but using different boards
2147 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
so it's not like 1A or 2A etc just got to remember numbers
2147 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
also id like to send over mail
2147 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
If only one is online you can just decide if you send moves via TG mail or skype
2147 days 14 hours ago
FrenchMaid
MrPokeguy9
Also can the limit be 5 minutes please?
2147 days 14 hours ago
FrenchMaid
im ready
2147 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
also I'll send it over mails
2147 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes poke the spaces are 1 to 25 and are labeled just so I know which space you take

Remember the board is like this

1.  2.  3.  4.  5
6.  7.  8.  9.  10
11.  12.  13.  14.  15
16.  17.  18.  19.  20
21.  22.  23.  24.  25

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!