This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 7 - GentlemanG vs Skyler_TW

Topic » Elimination 7 - GentlemanG vs..

2157 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
@skyler i've been on school all day and hadn't been able to post anything until now that i just got home. but it's weird that you attempted a juke bc the whole challenge u were against it and were telling me to stop playing jukes on you so i wouldn't expect that from you whatsoever. and if your juke was actually a juke and you had realized it wouldn't you have screenshotted that to have proof later on after you won? i sure would have incase someone tried "deleting his one double post"
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you have nothing I can post my decision and how we are moving forward from this 

Let me know if you have anything to say or just go to how to settle this
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
So you both here and ready for the decision?
2157 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
hi sry
2157 days 3 hours ago
Skyler_TW
No I wouldn’t have screenshotted my juke because why would I feel the need to unless I felt you were gonna pull some shady shit... I told you stop juking because it wasn’t gonna work for you, it was nice banter & me being competitive. You definitely noticed my juke & double posted. I also noticed a deletion in the thread because my “did I win?” Post was #15 on the forum & the next post should have started a new thread but you comment then became that #15 comment

When I juked, I was very self aware & hoped it would work. My eyes were PEELED if you would catch it or not & when you DID we continued. If you had only truly posted once I wouldn’t have posted again because I was waiting to blindside you
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ok you both ready for the decision?
2157 days 3 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Sure
2157 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
yes
2157 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
and i would've mailed rshow right then and there it if i did catch onto it
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now this entire situation is based on a he said she said with both arguing you won.

As I was not present to see it play out there is no way to know who is telling the truth.

Thus the only fair way is we are playing another round RIGHT NOW with altered rules.

This time you CANNOT POST MORE THAN ONCE meaning once you flip the coin you cannot do so again until your opponent flips the coin. If you do so you are disqualified. 

In addition instead of the challenge ending when the post stands for 6 minutes or more AT ALL TIME that time is now shortened to 3 MINUTES AT ALL TIMES.

I have internet for a limited time so if it hits that point and were still going well address it then.

Are you both ready to begin?
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will be watching so if I catch you deleting posts you will be disqualified and BANNED from the franchise.
2157 days 3 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Nope. Let this little cheating ass bitch have it. Fuck this whole thing. I stayed up a whole night for a kid to take advantage of your absence. I’ll quit this game before fucking losing when I can swear on my dad nan’s ashes that I fairly won after over 7 hours last night.

I’ll go.
2157 days 3 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Congrats dickhead. No wonder these people didn’t like you
2157 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
So are you choosing to quit or just play out this one and not participate.  If you quit then it will make it unlikely you will be cast in the future.
2157 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
the sad thing about it is i know i didn't delete a post im not going crazy i know i didn't

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!