This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 7 - GentlemanG vs Skyler_TW

Topic » Elimination 7 - GentlemanG vs..

2156 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Grats Skyler
2156 days 22 hours ago
Skyler_TW
That was on purpose Ray, & you caught it & made sure you had it flipped to you.

I should win this
2156 days 22 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Dude that’s fucked bro I swear if I lose because you fucking deleted something...
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The result is currently under review
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Are both competitors here?
2156 days 15 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Just me
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both of you said just now on Skype you'd come here

Both of you plead your side of this controversy
2156 days 15 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Can we plead it publicly lol
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once both of you have done so a decision will be revealed

If you do not do so within the next few minutes you will FORFEIT this elimination
2156 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
while doing this challenge last night I was really tired and barely managed to stay awake while doing it and I didn't realize that on an earlier page (page 26-27) that skyler posted one of his phrases incorrectly and i just kept on going as normal bc i didn't catch onto that mistake but the order had been reversed at that point. i woke up this morning and took a screenshot of it before i even logged onto my account just incase something like this would happen and i would be accused of cheating when i did not. if i lost i lost fair and square, but i don't want to go out with people slandering my name and throwing accusations. but anyways i went back to see and counted everything again from the beginning to see who had their coin face up at the last comment that skyler had posted and from what i counted mine was up but since i thought skyler posted last anyways that would mean he won but i mailed you about it anyways to make sure when i realized it. i never deleted a post of me flipping the coin, but i did tell you alex when i deleted another post of me posting something unrelated to the challenge in this forum b/c it was fucking up with my counting since i was odd but then switched to even and then you posted and it got messed up again and there was just no point in deleting my old non-related to the challenge posts anymore b/c you told us not to by that point, i didn't cheat i love skyler i wouldn't do that to him i swear, if he fucked up the counting in the morning and then was suprised when he got another result when he counted again that's not my fault, we were both tired so just as i easily missed that he fucked up he could've miscounted. regardless the point is i did not and never once in this challenge deleted one of my "flips coin" comments.
2156 days 15 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Because I PM’d Ray asking wtf why & he been mute all day. I also called this out publicly & he hasn’t denied.

At one point (bottom of page 26 to top of page 27) I attempted a juke.

I put “FLIPS C0IN” just like that w/ a zero so it would not count. Then I double posted correctly. Ray posted once & a minute later realized my juke & he posted again, so I continued on because it was then back on his side & I failed to juke him. So we kept going back & forth for like two more hours until he suddenly stopped & I won. He was quiet after a won for a while, no congrats or no “damn I lost” & then a I notice he came on & tried to say that I messed up when I definitely didn’t. I was very self aware of my attempted juke because I was hoping it’d get him. It DIDN’T so we continued. He deleted his one double post to make it seem like the whole entire rest of the time we were flipping on each others turns?? That’s just silly tbh if we both went two more hours doing that
2156 days 15 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Lol so you took a screenshot after your manipulation & everything because you somehow assumed your best ally would be unfair to you in this elimination? Sounds like a guilty conscience. If I get eliminated for this I swear to fuck
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do either of you have a response to the others pleas?
2156 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once I hear those I will reveal my decision

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!