This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 3

Topic » Elimination 3

2218 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Noxity will go next and if present must choose now who of those in the Double Cross will face EliOrtiz1234 and cannot choose rawr121 for pulling a Double Cross. They also cannot choose Vixens.

Noxity has 3 minutes otherwise it goes to the mailed decision
2218 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
Who knows what the second one will be
2218 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Noxity has not posted a decision in time and thus it would go to his mailed decision.

HOWEVER, I can now reveal that Noxity DID NOT send in a Double Cross Decision of his Top 3 choices.  That means as stated at the vote reveal, since he was not present to make a LIVE Double Cross decision and did not send one in, Noxity has been STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and will now instead face elimination himself.

That means the other Elimination will be:

EliOrtiz1234   vs.   Noxity
2218 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
i am beyond bald
2218 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Eliminations tonight will be:

jojo7784   vs.   Vixens

EliOrtiz1234   vs.   Noxity
2218 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
wOWWOWWW
2218 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im ready
2218 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
I had everything packed already
2218 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
*Dies of laughter*
2218 days 2 hours ago
jojo7784
Im going home
2218 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media.giphy.com/media/ibNNZZXkrr31u/giphy.gif
2218 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
GOOD WEEK PEOPLE GOOD WEEK
2218 days 2 hours ago
jojo7784
I don’t like my odds
2218 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
oh wow
2218 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Elimination Challenge, Balls In

This challenge will test your deductive reasoning skills and your stroke of luck.

This challenge will last 5 rounds with each round having the competitor take a turn on Offense and Defense.

Each defensive player will guard 5 baskets with 5 scoring positions labeled 1 to 5.

During each turn, the offensive player will select 2 of the 5 baskets to score a ball in and will choose to either THROW or TACKLE the balls into the spots chosen.  They can choose to THROW 1 and TACKLE 1 or THROW both or TACKLE both.

The player on Defense will select 3 of the 5 baskets to defend.

Scoring results based on the following scenarios:

--If the Offense throws a ball and it is at a spot that is defended then the player will NOT SCORE.

--If the Offense throws a ball and it is at a spot that is NOT defended then the offensive player scores 1 point.

--If the Offense tackles a ball and it is at a spot that is NOT defended then the offensive player scores 2 POINTS.

--If the Offense tackles a ball and it is at a spot that is defended then not only will you not score but the player on DEFENSE will EARN 1 POINT.

So throwing the ball has little risk but little reward.  Tackling the ball you risk helping your opponent but you could earn a greater reward.

After 5 rounds, the player with the most points in each match up will win the Elimination Challenge and remain in the game.

The losers will be eliminated and as one final opportunity, choose 1 player still in the game to give an advantage to in the next round.

Any questions?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!