This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
Take that up w/ Ray homie lol I told him all the names to not trust in his chats AND demanded he didn’t make anymore but he did what he did.

& i’ll remind you that “fake stating” Christians name & then leading the charge to try to target someone we wasn’t finna target (Ethan) is not trying to work w/ us or negotiate lmao. Ur a straight weirdo clowning for no reason.

& I thought you had my personality figured out? You think I care about being liked by people in this group game? Have I not been through 3 already & never cared about that aspect?
2162 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
when u say u dont care about people liking you? but then expect people to work with you? and then bitch when no one does what you say because no one likes nor trusts your nasty ass?

thats insane
2162 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
like the world clearly does not revolve around you

its clear to me that no one gives a rat's ass about you in this game nor in real life probably, which is why you are SUCH an easy target because everyone finds you so unpleasant!!!
2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
Nobody asked anybody to work w/ me.

Have I come to y’all & asked to work together?

I bitch because people sheep & this became a charity-risqué game. Not because I’m nobodies friend here.

All I asked is that people make decisions for themselves that are strategic. Targeting someone that 9 others are targeting ain’t strategic. I’m sure you agreed while watching BB19
2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
Don’t act like you know my real life status 😂 i’d bet anything I’m miles above you there bud
2162 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
LOL dont get too confident your twitter has been exposed before lets not bring it up again ugly ass

and targeting someone that nine others are targeting is strategic? like why would you target someone else when it would piss off nine people? plus when you also don't like the person thats being targeted by nine people it makes the job a million times more easy NOT to go against the group

see maybe if you held some social skills, people would be more willing to make moves with you instead of against you
2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
Congrats, you just proved my point that people are soon gonna be pissed off or “feel betrayed” because what happens after my hated ass is gone? Y’all gotta turn :/

& what’s wrong w/ my Twitter & what does that have to do with anything? LMAO

Follow me @SkerFer
2162 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
people would have to turn one way or the other

so why not get your ass out first LMAO
2162 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
i love skyler

i know like almost everyone hates us and that's okay!

i just rly came to have fun & win and if i can't do one of those at least i did the other.
2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
To get an upper hand before one of y’all get an upper hand on them. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Ur a fucking fool fam lmao
2162 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
dont call me fam we are definitely nowhere close to that lmao

i just dont get why u think its everyones fault you keep going into elimination like dont call everyone bottom bitches and then think that they want to work with you, its a bit degrading bucko
2162 days 1 hour ago
Skyler_TW
I don’t think that they want to work with me or expect them to?? Tf? It’s episode 7 bro. We past that 😂 so imma speak the true shit & ride out on MY OWN like I been since the jump.

Stop talking cos you’re starting to not make sense & have already avoided all the points I’ve made to diss me instead
2161 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
wow the fact I woke up for the double cross, went back to sleep for 6 hours and the challenge is still going on, Skyler and Ray don't wanna quit!
2161 days 8 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I really got cheated out of a game I put my all into. Wow.

“Robots”, if y’all don’t whoop his motherfuckin ass....
2161 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
GentlemanG
i love skyler

this didn't age well

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!