This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Schedule for Free Agents 2

Topic » Rules and Schedule for Free..

2209 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
This season will function based off of the rules of the MTV season, The Challenge: Free Agents with the inclusion of the Double Cross from The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30.

The format goes as follows:

To begin, each round will have a daily challenge which will be NON-LIVE.  The challenge will be done either in teams, pairs or as individuals (you will not know until the round begins).  For rounds where there are teams or pairs, they will be determined as described further below.

The challenge will be held and the winning team/pair/player will earn safety from the round and earn power.  The team/pairs or individuals who do the worst will be at risk of elimination by being nominated for the Double Cross.  Other players who do not win or are in the bottom group will also be at risk of elimination.

The challenge winners will then have the power to vote ANY TWO PLAYERS either in the bottom group or the middle group into Elimination.  These 2 players will be guaranteed to face the Elimination and will NOT face each other.

At this point the Voted In players and those involved in the Double Cross will send me times they are available for the Elimination with the time being determined by those times with those already guaranteed to be in Elimination having more weight in when the time will occur.  In addition, those in the Double Cross will send me their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices of those available for who they want to Double Cross and send into Elimination in the event they are not present at the LIVE Double Cross which occurs right before the elimination.

Before the Elimination we will have the LIVE Double Cross where those involved will choose the order they draw a cross.  A randomizer will then reveal their result.  If they pull a single cross they are still at risk of Elimination.  If they pull the Double Cross they are guaranteed safety and have power.  There will be TWO DOUBLE CROSSES, 1 assigned to each player voted in by the Challenge Winner with whatever personalized Double Cross is pulled determining which player you are choosing their opponent.

Once both Double Crosses have been pulled, those with the Double Cross will choose who of the bottom group that pulled a Single Cross they will send into Elimination against the person whose Double Cross they pulled.  They will be given the opportunity to choose LIVE but if not on to make the decision then it goes to their mailed decision.  The order they choose will be the order the Double Crosses were pulled.

When we know all 4 players in Elimination, the LIVE Elimination will begin with some time to go over rules where the Elimination will then occur either as two 1-on-1 matches or a 4 player match with all playing together but the matchups still intact.  From there it is simple: Winner Stays, Loser Goes.

However, this season the Eliminated Players will have 1 Final chance to affect the game as they will have the power to help an ally still in the game depending on what the next round's challenge format is which they will be made aware of.

--If the next challenge is a team challenge, the player they help will be a Team Captain with each captain participating in a draft to make a team.  If there are more than 2 teams they will draft their teams and the remaining players will make up a team.

--If the next challenge is a pair challenge, the player they help will get to choose their partner and they will decide all the other pairs.

--If the next challenge is an individual challenge, the player they help will have a small advantage in the Individual Challenge

The game will then move on to the next round.

The schedule will roughly be as follows:

Friday - Challenge
Saturday - Vote Reveal of who Challenge Winner sends in
Sunday - LIVE Double Cross and Elimination
Monday - Challenge
Tuesday - Vote Reveal of who Challenge Winner sends in
Wednesday - LIVE Double Cross and Elimination
Thursday - BREAK Day

In addition, for the future of the game I will say now there will be a 2 week period where I am going on Vacation around June 11 - June 23 so when it gets to that point the players still in will decide if they want a 2 week break or they want to play through it albeit with a little schedule adjustment from myself with time zones being a little rougher.

Good luck players.

Tomorrow the game begins with the reveal of the 1st twist.  The challenge will then begin Wednesday and will last THROUGH Friday before readjusting to the normal schedule.
2209 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Add me on skype: ethan_000

If you tried to contact me on my other one, I never got it since I've been locked out of that Skype for 4 months now
2209 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
alan.duncan98 is my Skype
2209 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
My skyle is lavachristian :)
2209 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittanyfierce1
2209 days 3 hours ago
Noxity
skype is wannabepizza
2209 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
I have a new Skype as well because my other one got hacked.

It's GentlemanG1 for anyone that wants to add me!
2209 days 2 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
alexthegreat510
2209 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
Skype is oliverdylan21@gmail.com
2209 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
skype is fka.aoki
2209 days 2 hours ago
MoooHades
my skype is mooohades and I'm always down for chat xxxxx
2209 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
icebeast.tengaged is mine!
2209 days 1 hour ago
FrenchMaid
frenchkissesx
2209 days ago
sarge455
skype is sarge455
2209 days ago
rawr121
A_C121
2209 days ago
RShowFreak
To be clear on the schedule challenges are NON LIVE and thus they begin the same day as elimination and when it says challenge on the schedule that means challenge results

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!