This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

2227 days ago
Patrick319
those seem like very high guesses
2227 days ago
harrywasnak
2227 days ago
Patrick319
I imagined the answer being lower
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Can I post the answer afterwards cause every time I counted, there were no more than 8 words before a vowel came
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
*csn you
2227 days ago
wuau
I dont know if I am correct but I did count 14...
2227 days ago
Patrick319
in a row?
2227 days ago
wuau
yup
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
There’s 8 in a row. The first sentence
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Well first line
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh. I see now. Fuck
2227 days ago
Patrick319
is it 14
2227 days ago
RShowFreak
wuau guessed 14.

That is CORRECT.

wuau earns 1 point for Nopdong

Score (NEEDS 3 TO WIN):

2 - Madong
3 - Nopdong

As the first Society to 3 points, Nopdong wins this challenge.

Congratulations Nopdong you have won this challenge and avoid the normal elimination.  wuau, as the current Leader you currently have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  You will have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 11:59 pm est (26 hours, 10 minutes from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to enter into the Blacklist from your team.  If you choose to not enter a name then simply mail me you choose not to enter a name.  If you do not send a name or say you choose not to enter a name by the deadline then it will be as if you didn't enter a name AND you will be given an individual penalty in the next round.  Once you send your choice you CANNOT CHANGE IT so be sure when you mail me. 

Madong since you are already down to your last 3 members, none of you will be eliminated.

That means this round could have 1 elimination via the Blacklist or no eliminations at all.
2227 days ago
Patrick319
yay good job jeremy <3
2227 days ago
Gaiaphagee
sneaky rshow!!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!