This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 10

Topic » Reckoning 10

2399 days 18 hours ago
semajdude
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1100293374d640d69d5312525e77acaa/tumblr_n5j5ljJzSI1s9eqyfo2_250.gif
2399 days 18 hours ago
Noxity
Here
2399 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Here
2399 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to TONIGHT'S LIVE Reckoning.

Tonight you will be playing Eye for Detail.

In this Reckoning, I will give you 5 links to 5 imgur pages with each page containing 10 images for a total of 50 images.  All 50 images are labeled as Image (Number) with the image's label being right under the image.  I will also give you the link to a youtube video which is a countdown video of one person's top 10 dumbest moves from the Television show, Survivor.  The 50 images given are screenshots taken from this video.

Your goal is to rearrange these 50 images into the order they appear in the video with the 1st image you list being the 1st screenshot to appear in the video.  To make this harder, on each screenshot, the timestamp and the loading bar (showing how much of the video has been played) have been cut out.

Each pair will get ONE SUBMISSION.

When you are ready to give your submission, you will mail me the 50 numbers in order of appearance from 1st to 50th as such:

1. 1
2. 2
50. 50

When you mail it you send it to BOTH MYSELF AND YOUR PARTNER.  Your partner must then ALSO send a matching list.  When both send the matching list your submission is locked.  If your partner does not mail me a matching list or a list at all then your submission will only be locked 15 MINUTES after it was sent.  If your partner DOES NOT AGREE they can send a list that DOES NOT MATCH within the 15 minute window.  In that case, you will both need to send a matching list, etc to lock it in.

Your score will be the number of images you have in the correct place.  So if the 5th image to appear in the video (5th in the list) is Image 50 then you will earn 1 point if you have Image 50 listed 5th in your list.  You can earn at most 50 points.  In the event of a tie, then time will play a factor.  The pair who had their submission locked in first would get the better placement.

NOTE: If a screenshot looks like it appears more than once in the video, send me the timestamps of the times you think it appears (more than once) and if the images look as if they have no difference then I will let you know which is closer to the timestamp of that image but if I can see a difference between the images at the timestamps given then I will give you no info and will simply say the images are different.

The pair with the most points will win this Reckoning and earn safety from the Pit thus ensuring their place in the Finals.  They would also earn the power to send another team into the Pit thus choosing the 2nd pair who will participate in the Finals.  This chosen team will face off against the pair with the least points (Last Place) in the Final Pit of the season to earn the last spots as Finalists.

Any questions?
2399 days 18 hours ago
semajdude
yay solitary challenge
2399 days 18 hours ago
Noxity
Nope!
2399 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
You won't be saying "yay" for very long LOL.

Only Anthony, Ethan and I know the pain of this challenge =/
2399 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
No questions from me
2399 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh my God the Solitary challenge......
2399 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal results when I get all guesses.  The winning team will then have a short time to decide who to send into the Pit but if both need to leave before results they may mail me ahead of time which team they want to send into the Pit.  They may send different choices based on different scenarios (all other teams in the Pit).  Keep in mind you and your partner must match BUT if only 1 is online and the other is not and they do not match the person who is online for the results reveal will instead have the sole vote.
2399 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Man I wish I knew this was the comp ahead of time I would of asked for a 3 pm start time
2399 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Solitary 2.0 version of this lasted roughly 3-4 hours for all players but I am expecting this to be shorter because

1. There are only 50 images as opposed to 90.
2. The video is shorter than the one used previously.
3. 2 of you are working on a list as opposed to 1.

If it starts getting too late then I will inform you if you have to send lists by a certain deadline if I have to leave.  You want to be fast yet accurate.
2399 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Do you all understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2399 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
deadline if I have to leave.

How considerate to think about us all getting some sleep
2399 days 18 hours ago
Noxity
yes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!