This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Finale/Reunion

Topic » Island Finale/Reunion

2396 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
Jordan <3 a loyal fucking legend. Loves youuuuuu
2396 days 20 hours ago
Max7313
WOW! I'm SHAKING.
2396 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
Everytime Rod get's a No I level up
2396 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
thanks for not being bitter some of u :)
ill return the favor in future games if i play
2396 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
FrenchMaid:

GentlemanG: YES. You played a true underdog game in the beginning half of the season and you were able to set yourself up as the leader of your side. You deserved to win this season no doubt.

BambinoSwag: YES. Played a loyal, lowkey game that I wanted to model my game after in this season.

RodrigoSteve: YES. I almost gave you a no just because you were very messy socially throughout the game. But you were (eventually) a loyal number to our side and hopefully this "yes" repays back all the times you thought you were not with Absol's Angels

Semajdude: NO. You last minute changing your mind and leaving Absol's Angels chat really left a sour taste in my mouth.You lead us on that you were going to flip to our side and we really were hopeful that the direction of the game will turn around.  But you flipped last minute and that was the end of most of Absol Angels' games. I would have gave you a yes had you just never lead us on about flipping. Sorry.

Vote Tally (10 or more votes to win out of 19 jurors):

5-bambinoswag
5-GentlemanG

4-rodrigeuseve
3-semajdude
2396 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
Thank you CJ! <3
2396 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kgamer2218:

I am voting yes on ray she slayed the game she started from the bottom and went there and she did that
I am voting no on semja who I don't know her
Yes  on rodrigo you  were a mess in the beginning  but then you turned it out in the new so congrats
And voting no on chase  well I think you did nothing really

6-GentlemanG
5-bambinoswag
5-rodrigeuseve

3-semajdude
2396 days 20 hours ago
Max7313
*sits in my reunion seat, 4th from the left on the top row smiling*
2396 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
Thanks Kyle! :D
2396 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
james getting robbed
2396 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Gaiaphagee:

yes to everyone. i really think all 4 played their ass off all season and deserve to win. A lot of the jury is being bitter and I refuse to vote bitterly. Otherwise James would NOT be getting my vote. But i am not a bitter bitch and i do love all of these guys. hope they all win

semajdude- made a big move by not throwing the challenge to me like he said he would.
bambinoswag- love chase hes great.
rodrigueseve- idk why hes getting all the hate, i think he deserves it
GentlemanG- ran his side from day 1

7-GentlemanG
6-bambinoswag
6-rodrigeuseve

4-semajdude
2396 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
Me losing omg
2396 days 20 hours ago
FrenchMaid
*Arrives late*
https://78.media.tumblr.com/777862ca2ef39b072eef05de937dab46/tumblr_ox9eugo5ZQ1sjrxhco1_250.gif
2396 days 20 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
2396 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
Chris! Respect you for that.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!