This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Finale/Reunion

Topic » Island Finale/Reunion

2397 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
These fucking votes nothing but love for my Jew buddy bambino
2397 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
kevin121302:

GentlemanG: Yes
This was your first time playing and you were able to make it to the end, this is something that some of us that have played more than 2 times have not accomplished yet and this is truly something you should be proud of that. Apart from that you were one of my closest allies in the game, and I really enjoyed playing this game with you. I hope you win this and I also hope to see you play again in the future.

Semajdude: Yes

We never really talked but you did play a great game. As you mentioned, you won the first key of the season and your because of your great social game, you were able to keep that key through the whole game, good job!

BambinoSwag: Yes

At first I was very upset because you took my key at the penultimate round, but I decided not to be bitter because you did earn that key and I did not. You played an extraordinary game and I really hope you to play and work with you in future seasons.

Rodrigo: Yes

I know people say you didn鈥檛 do anything to derserve a win but I disagree, first of all since the beginning you were target but you still managed to survive various times. You might have not been the best at challenges and people say you as a weak player but you were still able to survive 3 face offs which is very impressive.

Vote Tally (10 or more votes to win out of 19 jurors):

3-bambinoswag
2-rodrigeuseve

1-GentlemanG
1-semajdude
2397 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Also s/o to Eric for s/o'ing his only group game win which is mine 馃槏
2397 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Thank you Kevin <3 it was fun playing with you!
2397 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
AlanDuncan:

Rodrigo - Yes

My game knowledge is limited. I didn't hang around and watch the full season. I have to go off people who would have had my back if votes weren't public.

Ray - Yes

You thought I was like loyal to you but I wasn't. I know you would have kept me over most other people so I'll throw you a bone.

Bamb - No

I can't remember you make an effort with me. Sorry.

Semja - No

Same thing. We didn't talk.

3-bambinoswag
3-rodrigeuseve

2-GentlemanG
1-semajdude
2397 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hi gl finalists
2397 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
y'all voting Rod......sad
2397 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Thank you Alan!
2397 days 2 hours ago
Molecule
GL Guys
2397 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
nick9811:

GentlemanG: I vote YES
originally I was going to vote No for you, and you knew that. It wasn't out of anger or anything, I just don't think you will need my vote, but reading through responses that involved me, I saw that you respected my game the way I respected yours, and I hadn't known whether or not that was the case.

bambinoswag: I vote YES
- You are a genuine person despite us not talking one-on-one a lot but I do respect you a lot as a person and I am hoping you pull out this win.

semajdude: I vote YES
We were allies this season so obviously there's a soft spot for that, but like bambino, you are a genuine person and one of the people I genuinely liked this season. Good luck man.

rodrigueseve: I vote NO
Should've done what I said. I'm not sure if this is going to make or break you winning, but I sure hope you don't win. I don't respect you sending my messages to others but you made it to the end doing that so good luck i guess.

4-bambinoswag
3-rodrigeuseve
3-GentlemanG

2-semajdude
2397 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Thank you Nick <3 I appreciate it. You know I love you regardless our messy relationship.
2397 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
jman96:

semajdude - Yes - You were quite honest in your answer and you showed loyalty in the game. well, to me at least.

bambinoswag - No - You did not answer the question correctly. I asked to name 4 people that weren't in the finals and you answered christain and jojo who were in the finals. Also I don't think you did enough to get a YES from me when the one win you got was handed to you. Though I do give credit on winning the endurance face off. They are never easy.

rodrigueseve - No - I don't know much of your game and what you did that deserves a YES, and the FHC didn't help either.

GentlemanG - Yes. You were loyal. you were one of the leaders of the alliance and did what you needed to survive.

4-bambinoswag
4-GentlemanG

3-rodrigeuseve
3-semajdude
2397 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
Shocker!
2397 days 2 hours ago
bambinoswag
Thanks y'all so far :)
2397 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
Truly love you Ray, good luck!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!