This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final High Council Court

Topic » Final High Council Court

2417 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
Kgamer i can name one not nominateing gaia eventho ray begged and i nommed moohades

Other than that it was a team game so rly no one made any moves
2417 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
u didnt answer my question lol
2417 days 2 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Question for all of you except rodrigo and Ray, Why did you all come to the consensus that I should be the one to lose my key and not Ray. Why was it okay to have me lose my key but ray keep his? This will determine whether you get my yes or No.

Ray-Why did you backstab your entire alliance by keeping rod when you knew he would take my key, when molecule wasnt even taking your key. That was just a BS excuse to keep rodrigo. Just curious, but youre still not getting my YES. We cant be friends ever because i will never trust you because youre a snake :)

Rodrigo, I hate your guts there is no way in hell you are getting my YES. you dont deserve it. AT ALL. You suck at everything you do, youre a fat piece of shit and i hope to never see you in a game again. Oh and enjoy your presidio ;)
2417 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray-Why did you backstab your entire alliance by keeping rod when you knew he would take my key, when molecule wasnt even taking your key. That was just a BS excuse to keep rodrigo. Just curious, but youre still not getting my YES. We cant be friends ever because i will never trust you because youre a snake :)

I just want to start off by saying that you as a jury member can decide what criteria you want to judge the four finalists on, and if me playing to win the game and making a move at the end that ensured me making finals is not deserving of the win in your books, I totally understand. However, I'd hope that you would at least acknowledge that at the end of the day this was just a game and for the most part everyone was playing to win it, and if there's any chance you'd put yourself in my shoes and look at things that way I'd truly appreciate it.  And I didn't betray my entire alliance considering half the alliance also voted for you as well because we were honestly unsure what Molecule was going to do. Nick and Lalisa were both in his ear telling him to take my key and I was worried that he actually would've. I 100% from the bottom of my heart, had no idea what Molecule was going to do at that point because he was shady in the past before & didn't vote with our side so I thought he was going to make a move on me in the final round before finals. Overall, though,  I did have your back in this game and was there for you when everyone was against you and wanted to get rid of you because of the controversy over the challenge. I stood up for you & didn't care what others would think of it because it didn't sit well with me to see you get ganged up like that and have no one there to defend you. I truly consider you a friend, and if me playing for myself and indirectly screwing you over is going to end the friendship that we established it would truly be heartbreaking. You don't have to vote for me, I know there's nothing I can do to change your mind about that and you have all the right to be mad at me, but I just ask you don't let it go farther than that and affect our personal relationship. At the end of the day, I hope we can look back at this one day together, and remember our accomplishments in the game and overlook the few setbacks.
2417 days 2 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
lol no. honestly i hated most of this cast. I realize coming in that im going to need close allies to make it far. So when im loyal all game and get screwed at the very end to someone who didnt deserve it like rodrigo, i cant look  past it. Have a good life.
2417 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
Alright, well I said my piece. You've made your decision and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. If you ever do decide to forgive me & look past it I'll be your friend regardless.
2417 days 2 hours ago
Molecule
Congrats on making it to F4! I think if you made it here you did something right because you're in the finale. Also I skimmed through the questions previously asked and the speeches so I might ask something again.

Bambino and Rodrigo- I never talked to you guys, so tell me what was your strategy and moves you made so I can understand your games a bit better

Gentleman- I still can't believe you voted for me I wasn't taking your key -_______-, you were the person I talked to the most and it honestly felt like you never really cared about my game. It's a game I'm not mad but it still sucks, anyways my question is did you actually think of me as an alliance member or just a vote that was dispensable?

Semaj- We did talk but I'm also unsure about your game, what was your strategy etc
2417 days ago
Max7313
My last question is

Molecule, who's alt were you? and if not, did u really like me, cause u were one of my closest allies <3 <3 <3
2416 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
To everyone.

Why should the person to your right lose.

Semja has Bamb
Bamb has Rod
Rod has Ray
Ray has Semja
2416 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I have another question:

I have decided i wont be bitter.

So for this i want ALL of you to give me a reason why you SHOULD NOT get yes votes from the jury. If you do not give me a reason you automatically get a NO from me :)
2416 days 20 hours ago
MoooHades
My votes are basically already decided, but y'all can try and change them!

But I consider this a very social game and I know that I wasn't the most social person but I truely believe the winner has to have an on point social game. So my question to you is:

I want you all to name some of my different likes and hobbies and stuff like that!!! However you can't cheat and use my profile or blogs or use other people's answers! Good luck :D
2416 days 20 hours ago
MoooHades
^ that's at everyone btw xxx
2416 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Vote is still up for the following people. Answer wisely...

Rodrigo: what was your game plan going into this season? And how did it change moving forward? Were you always loyal to Absol’s Angels? Or if there was an opportunity to jump ship to benefit your game, would yoi have done it? Why do you think you played a better game than me?

Semaj: why did you randomly decided to talk to me mid-game hunting that you wanted to flip, but last minute you pussied out? What was your thought process during that time?

Ray: let’s go back to episode 7 and the whole “if the vote ties, I will keep you over Nick”. Had you won that face-off, and more than likely me and nick will tie in the vote, would you have kept me? Be honest and explain why.
AFTER you answered that question, answer this question: did you throw the face-off on purpose to avoid making that decision?
2416 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
*mid-game HINTING that you wanted to flip
2416 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I will answer all of this when I get home and I get access to my laptop, can't wait to answer to Chandlers offences and disrespectful words

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!